I pretended as if am ok and told her that am ok.
She left our room. Some minutes later, my phone ranged,
i huriedly grabbed my phone thinking that the caller will be the Director. It was an MTN customer care. I hissed and aborted the call. That night, i slept like a man that his goods
was drowned. The next day, in the afternoon, my phone ranged and it was Mike ezuruonye’s Director.
I picked up immediately.
She left our room. Some minutes later, my phone ranged,
i huriedly grabbed my phone thinking that the caller will be the Director. It was an MTN customer care. I hissed and aborted the call. That night, i slept like a man that his goods
was drowned. The next day, in the afternoon, my phone ranged and it was Mike ezuruonye’s Director.
I picked up immediately.
ME: hello sir.
DIRECTOR: how’re you my dear?
ME: am fine sir. I hope you have gotten an alert?
DIRECTOR: yes, i saw it yesterday. Am so sorry for not picking your calls. I was so busy throughout yesterday.
ME: ok sir, there is no problem. So what’s next? When am i coming and the venue?
DIRECTOR: you see, the money you paid is for registration and production. So for you to be working with us, you’ve to pay inorder to be a permanent member.
When you pay in the money, we’re going to give you a membership card. With that membership card, you’ll be able to follow us and shot movie in all part of the country and also outside the country. And with that, we’ll be able to be paying you in any movie you’ll shot with us.
If you didn’t pay the money, you can’t be able to shot this coming movie with us.
When you pay in the money, we’re going to give you a membership card. With that membership card, you’ll be able to follow us and shot movie in all part of the country and also outside the country. And with that, we’ll be able to be paying you in any movie you’ll shot with us.
If you didn’t pay the money, you can’t be able to shot this coming movie with us.
ME: is that an AGN card? { AGN means Actor Guild of Nigeria }
DIRECTOR: no it is not an AGN card.
ME: how much?
DIRECTOR: N50000.
ME: what! Sir please the money is too much. I can’t afford it by this stage . Don’t mind my voice, am not working, am a secondary school student. Where am i going to see that hug amount of money?
DIRECTOR: what about your parent?
ME: my parent are farmer and beside they didn’t support this my idea of entering into movie industry. Please sir, help me out, you’re my last hope.
DIRECTOR: how i wish i can help, i would’ve done that.
ME: but sir i thought you told me that,
once i pay for registration and production fee that you’ll cast me in this upcoming movie?
ME: but sir i thought you told me that,
once i pay for registration and production fee that you’ll cast me in this upcoming movie?
DIRECTOR: yes but what i told you was the meeting we held yesterday with the producer and co.
ME: but sir, you’re the Director, you can still do something nah please help me out.
DIRECTOR: there’s nothing i can do about it. Am so sorry.
{ he aborted the the call. I couldn’t believe what i heard. I logged in to facebook to send Mike Ezuruonye message and i saw the message he sent.
He was saying the same thing, the Director told me. I was speechless, i dialled the director’s number and it was switched off. I logged in to facebook and discovered that Mike Ezuruonye has blocked me}
{ he aborted the the call. I couldn’t believe what i heard. I logged in to facebook to send Mike Ezuruonye message and i saw the message he sent.
He was saying the same thing, the Director told me. I was speechless, i dialled the director’s number and it was switched off. I logged in to facebook and discovered that Mike Ezuruonye has blocked me}










No comments:
Post a Comment
Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you