I feel like a person been transferred to another world. I broughtout my phone and dialled Director’s number,
but it was switched off. I makes to cry but i consoled myself with one sentence that is ringing like an alarm in my mind” life is full of trials and mistakes ”.
I told my senior brother and stanley what happened. How those bitches duped me. They said that life is full of trial and sacrifices. I tried the director’s number several times but it was still swiftched off, so i deleted his number from my phone and forgot about him and Mike Ezuruonye but the pain haven’t clear from my mind.
One month and some days later, i got a facebook notification that,
but it was switched off. I makes to cry but i consoled myself with one sentence that is ringing like an alarm in my mind” life is full of trials and mistakes ”.
I told my senior brother and stanley what happened. How those bitches duped me. They said that life is full of trial and sacrifices. I tried the director’s number several times but it was still swiftched off, so i deleted his number from my phone and forgot about him and Mike Ezuruonye but the pain haven’t clear from my mind.
One month and some days later, i got a facebook notification that,
Nkem owoh has accepted my friend’s request.
” when did i sent Nkem owoh friend request? I asked myself rhetorically.
I decided to send him a greetings message.
ME: good day sir.
NKEM OWOH: {he replied} hello, how’re you my dear?
ME: am fine sir and you?
NKEM OWOH: so good.
ME: i love all your movie. { he didn’t reply me } you’re my role model in the industry.
NKEM OWOH: Thank you my dear. Are you into movie?
ME: i haven’t enter sir, am just looking for who’ll help me.
NKEM: ohk..
ME: so sir i don’t know if you can be able to do it for me. To link me into the movie industry.
NKEM: i don’t think i’ll have chance for us to discuss about that now. I have so many works at hand. We’ll discuss that when am less busy.
ME: no problem, thank you sir.
NKEM: you’re welcome my dear.
{ i logged out. I told stanley about that and he advised me not to pay any money to anybody.
One day, when we came back from school, our parent aren’t at home.
My senior brother called me, when i came,
he gave me one love letter to read for him because he’s not good in reading.
It was a later one girl wrote, saying that,
she loves my brother and want him to be her guy.
I was amazed when i read the letter. ” how can a girl write a love letter to a boy,
asking him for friendship?” i asked myself.
Though my senior brother was so cute and charming too. He is tall, fair in complexion but that shouldn’t
be the reason a girl can be so stupid to write such letter.
I explained the content of the letter to my brother and he smiled and took the
letter from me. The name she wrote in the letter as her name was confusing me so I asked him who the girl is, he refused to tell me who she is.
The next day, i didn’t know what lead me to my brother’s school bag and i saw one picture of a girl.
Am very sure she was the one that wrote that letter to him.
I didn’t know who the girl is, so i took the snap of the picture.
As time goes on, i saw one advert on facebook, about movie.
I called him and he introduced himself as African Priest.
One day, when we came back from school, our parent aren’t at home.
My senior brother called me, when i came,
he gave me one love letter to read for him because he’s not good in reading.
It was a later one girl wrote, saying that,
she loves my brother and want him to be her guy.
I was amazed when i read the letter. ” how can a girl write a love letter to a boy,
asking him for friendship?” i asked myself.
Though my senior brother was so cute and charming too. He is tall, fair in complexion but that shouldn’t
be the reason a girl can be so stupid to write such letter.
I explained the content of the letter to my brother and he smiled and took the
letter from me. The name she wrote in the letter as her name was confusing me so I asked him who the girl is, he refused to tell me who she is.
The next day, i didn’t know what lead me to my brother’s school bag and i saw one picture of a girl.
Am very sure she was the one that wrote that letter to him.
I didn’t know who the girl is, so i took the snap of the picture.
As time goes on, i saw one advert on facebook, about movie.
I called him and he introduced himself as African Priest.
ME: i saw your advert on facebook concerning those that want to join movie industry so
i decided to call.
i decided to call.
AFRICAN PRIEST: you’re welcome my dear.
Actually,it is an academy by which,
we teach you acting skills and also stage performances. We set up the academy to help some of us who have a dream of becoming a nollywood star.
You’ll undergo three months training in our academy before you can shot any Movie with us.
Actually,it is an academy by which,
we teach you acting skills and also stage performances. We set up the academy to help some of us who have a dream of becoming a nollywood star.
You’ll undergo three months training in our academy before you can shot any Movie with us.
ME: so where is the academy been located?
AFRICAN PRIEST: it’s located in Ifite Awka. If you come to Awka,
enter Ifite unizik bus and tell the driver to stop you at second market. When you get there, you give me a call.
enter Ifite unizik bus and tell the driver to stop you at second market. When you get there, you give me a call.
ME: alright.
{ hanged up. Unizik? That same unizik that zuby and some boys robbed us.
I don’t know if it is fake or real. Anyway, there’s no harm in trial, i’ll keep on trying till i get what i want.
The next day, i called stanley and told him about that,
he said that i should ignore the African priest,
that he’ll be a scammer and beside,
that Unizik was the place zuby and some other guys robbed us. I insisted that i must give it a trial, stanley told me that he’s not going with me since i don’t want to take his advice.
I also told my brother and he said
that i should forget about the academy since
it is been located at the same place we were been robbed
to avoid what happened before not to repeat itself.
Everybody keep on discouraging me about the academy but i have made up my mind to give it a trial.
Two weeks later, that was on saturday, in the afternoon,
i dressed up, i told my brother that am going to Ifite Awka as i told him and he
also warned me not to go or anything that
happens that i shouldn’t mention his name that he knows where i went to.
I left our compound to where i entered bus to Awka. When i got to the second market as he directed me,
i called him but his phone was switched off.
I tried it again and it was still saying the same thing that the number is switched off. I was stranded, i stood there looking so worried.
Soon two guys approached me, i was so scared.
I don’t know if it is fake or real. Anyway, there’s no harm in trial, i’ll keep on trying till i get what i want.
The next day, i called stanley and told him about that,
he said that i should ignore the African priest,
that he’ll be a scammer and beside,
that Unizik was the place zuby and some other guys robbed us. I insisted that i must give it a trial, stanley told me that he’s not going with me since i don’t want to take his advice.
I also told my brother and he said
that i should forget about the academy since
it is been located at the same place we were been robbed
to avoid what happened before not to repeat itself.
Everybody keep on discouraging me about the academy but i have made up my mind to give it a trial.
Two weeks later, that was on saturday, in the afternoon,
i dressed up, i told my brother that am going to Ifite Awka as i told him and he
also warned me not to go or anything that
happens that i shouldn’t mention his name that he knows where i went to.
I left our compound to where i entered bus to Awka. When i got to the second market as he directed me,
i called him but his phone was switched off.
I tried it again and it was still saying the same thing that the number is switched off. I was stranded, i stood there looking so worried.
Soon two guys approached me, i was so scared.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you