I was looking at her as she stood infront of us.
ATTENDANT: sir, please can i also ask you another question.
ME: here?
ATTENDANT: yes sir.
ME: can’t you see am with somebody. Don’t worry, i’ll give you a call when i get home.
You can ask me anything you want to ask me on phone.
You can ask me anything you want to ask me on phone.
ATTENDANT: ok sir. I’ll be expecting your call.
{ she went back to her post. Stanley asked me who she is
and what was she asking for. I ignored his question and asked him,
who the girl he was with is.
” sorry, she is my new girl,
her name is Juliet. Juliet meet my very good friend igwe ” stanley said. We had a hand shake.
” wow! What a nice name igwe. Nice meeting you” juliet said.
” me too” i replied.
Stanley ordered for another beer and smirnoff and we continued with our drinks.}
and what was she asking for. I ignored his question and asked him,
who the girl he was with is.
” sorry, she is my new girl,
her name is Juliet. Juliet meet my very good friend igwe ” stanley said. We had a hand shake.
” wow! What a nice name igwe. Nice meeting you” juliet said.
” me too” i replied.
Stanley ordered for another beer and smirnoff and we continued with our drinks.}
ME:{ jokingly }juliet you be good thief oo. See as you thief my friend’s heart
JULIET: { smiled } hmmm… You’re funny igwe.
STANLEY: igwe, your God don save you today,
i think say you call my babe thief make i comot your head
{ we all laughed together. After we finished drinking,
we walked out of the place to the main road.
Juliet wasn’t going the same direction with us so
we borded a bike for her. The weather was gloomy so we went home.
Stanley followed his pathway and i followed mine and went home.
When i got home, my father wasn’t at home then
so i greeted my mum and huriedly went inside the room without bathing.
Some days later i told my senior brother about the call i recieved from Mike Ezuruonye’s Director. He encouraged me to pay in the money.
Throughout the week, God answered me by giving me the money through the building site work i do.
I called the director for him to resend the account number and name and he told me that he’ll send it in the evening that he’s in the meeting about
the movie that’ll soon kick up. In the evening, he sent it to me. I called stanley to accompany me to the bank.
When we got there, i paid in the money.
We came out of the bank, i called the Director and he didn’t pick.
I redailed the number and he still didn’t pickup.
I had an unexpected headache that minute, sweat started gushing out of my body. I couldn’t move again. Stanley noticed what was happening and he started
encouraging me to be strong. ” he may be busy with something else, just calm down,
he’ll call you when he see your missed calls” said stanley.
We went home, i was inside the room thinking about that.
I decided to call him again, i called him and he busy my number, my heart started biting fast.
”so this guy don dupe me abi na what?” i said.
When my senior brother came back,
he asked me what the problem is. I told him everything.
He said that i should wait that he’ll call me back.
I logged in to facebook and send message to Mike Ezuruonye, that i’ve paid in the money but his director refused to pick my call. I waited for him to reply me but he didn’t.
I logged out from facebook and my heart was bitting so harder.
I started thinking, how i suffered to get that money. How i starved myself during work to make sure that the money is complete. After thinking for a while,
i logged in to facebook again to know if Mike has send me message but he hasn’t. Throughout the night, i couldn’t sleep or concentrate in one place. So many thoughts were running through my mind.
I couldn’t eat that night, my mum asked me what the problem is.
i think say you call my babe thief make i comot your head
{ we all laughed together. After we finished drinking,
we walked out of the place to the main road.
Juliet wasn’t going the same direction with us so
we borded a bike for her. The weather was gloomy so we went home.
Stanley followed his pathway and i followed mine and went home.
When i got home, my father wasn’t at home then
so i greeted my mum and huriedly went inside the room without bathing.
Some days later i told my senior brother about the call i recieved from Mike Ezuruonye’s Director. He encouraged me to pay in the money.
Throughout the week, God answered me by giving me the money through the building site work i do.
I called the director for him to resend the account number and name and he told me that he’ll send it in the evening that he’s in the meeting about
the movie that’ll soon kick up. In the evening, he sent it to me. I called stanley to accompany me to the bank.
When we got there, i paid in the money.
We came out of the bank, i called the Director and he didn’t pick.
I redailed the number and he still didn’t pickup.
I had an unexpected headache that minute, sweat started gushing out of my body. I couldn’t move again. Stanley noticed what was happening and he started
encouraging me to be strong. ” he may be busy with something else, just calm down,
he’ll call you when he see your missed calls” said stanley.
We went home, i was inside the room thinking about that.
I decided to call him again, i called him and he busy my number, my heart started biting fast.
”so this guy don dupe me abi na what?” i said.
When my senior brother came back,
he asked me what the problem is. I told him everything.
He said that i should wait that he’ll call me back.
I logged in to facebook and send message to Mike Ezuruonye, that i’ve paid in the money but his director refused to pick my call. I waited for him to reply me but he didn’t.
I logged out from facebook and my heart was bitting so harder.
I started thinking, how i suffered to get that money. How i starved myself during work to make sure that the money is complete. After thinking for a while,
i logged in to facebook again to know if Mike has send me message but he hasn’t. Throughout the night, i couldn’t sleep or concentrate in one place. So many thoughts were running through my mind.
I couldn’t eat that night, my mum asked me what the problem is.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you