Pages

Saturday 4 November 2017

Home Alone [Reloaded] epi 20

Thinking I was through with her because I have ejaculated, I was very wrong. After cleaning me, she s----d me again for like ten minutes and I was erected again.

Then she stood up, seductively she removed her bra and her pant. She was now unclad before me, her p---y shining like gold because she has already shaved it, looking so tantalizing.
She climbed me again and I couldn’t help it, I must taste that p---y I thought as I turned her over and dug my mouth straight into her p---y taking her unaware.
Jennifer: ooohh, yea baby..
She said as her both hands were on my head. After ten minutes of sucking and furiously licking of her labia, pea hole and her c--t, she pressed my head more against her p---y and I got the hint as I quickly too her c--t into my mouth again and s----d it with reckless abandon.
Jennifer: ohh yeaaaaaa, amm cummmingggg!!!
She shouted as I was drowned in a wave of orgasmic fluid. She kept pouring in more and more of her p---y juice and I was very surprised, I never knew she was such a terrible squirter and I love it. Her o----m can fill a little bottle of plastic water if care is not properly taken.
After about ten minutes, she came down and I got to her lips were I kissed her furiously. my hand was on my d--k and I traced it to the entrance of her p---y.
I tried putting the head of my BEAST into her but she quickly covered the entrance of her p---y.
Jennifer: I..I…I..haven’t taken…any,,any thing as big as that…
She stammered and I smiled.
Me: it won’t hurt so much. If you take your mind off it, then you will take all in.
I said but she wasn’t convince, she was still visibly scared and I can’t help but give out a short laugh.
Me: it won’t hurt. But you must have taken something bigger than this.
I said to her and she was surprised,
Jennifer: what have i taken that is bigger than this?
She asked and I quickly answered her.
Me: your training as a soldier is definetly harder than this.
I said and she smiled, she removed her hand and I rubbed the beast on her entrance to moisturize it, then gently, I entered inside her tight p---y, when the head of my d--k has entered inside her, I gave a hard stroke and I was fully buried inside her.
Jennifer: ohhh myyy gawwdd!!!!!

She shouted with her eyes fully opened. As if they were about to pop out of her eye sockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you