Pages

Saturday 4 November 2017

Home Alone [Reloaded] epi 19

She took me to her bedroom and I just followed her at her back like a sheep led to the slaughter house.
When we got to her bed, she pushed me down and I fell on the bed violently. She looked at me for some minutes and I was shy, very shy.

She didn’t mind it at all as she seductively climbed the bed, crawling like a snake until she got to my head.
She held my face and surprised me with a deep kiss. She kept on kissing me and soon, I couldn’t match her pace. Her tongue was busy darting into my mouth, my teeth and sometimes she do tease my tongue with hers.
She rested her bum on me in such a way that her crotch was exactly on my d--k. Soon, the “Beast” started to rise up, she could feel it as she quickly lifted her bum from my crotch area with a smirk on her face.
The effect of the alcohol I earlier took was still there, maybe on a normal day when I haven’t taken any alcohol, maybe I wouldn’t have succumbed to her.
What baffles me most is that aunty Jenny didn’t care at all, maybe she is high on cocaine or heroine or any other hard drugs.
I was still thinking when she has already left me unclad. She was now stroking the BEAST and I could see a huge satisfactory smile on her face.
Jennifer: *murmured* i love big dicks..
She said almost in a whisper that I didn’t hear her, moreover the music emitting from the sitting room was very loud.
She went down and took my d--k in her mouth, still looking at me, she started sucking it and same time stroking it.
Wow, she is really good when giving a blow job. What surprises me most was that she didn’t even break the eye contact, she was just looking into at me and sucking my huge d--k at same time.
I got lost in ecstasy and I didn’t know when I exploded inside her mouth, she quickly drew off but it was already late as she has already swallowed the first shot of my c-m.
She took a tissue besides the bed and cleaned up the mess.
Jennifer: you should have warned me or better still withdrew your d--k.

She said with a stern look and I apologised. By now, I could her soft moans coming from the sitting room and I needed no soothsayer to tell me what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you