{As she running, i comforted myself and step back to watch and know where she was runing to. She ran out of the place and i gently moved out of the place to the main road. I searched for her there but i didn’t see her.
I entered bus and went home and forgot about her. One day as i was facebooking, i decided to search for actor Mike Ezuruonye on facebook. All those that bears that same name appeared and i added all of them.
In the evening, i got a facebook notification that Mike Ezuruonye have accepted my friend request and i logged in. I sent him greeting’s message without minding if he’s the real Mike Ezuruonye and he replied without wasting time. }
ME: sir, i love your movies more especially the way you interprete your role and also your action. I think you’re my role model. Kudos to you sir.
MIKE: { he replied } thank you. How is Nigeria today?
ME: Nigeria is good ooo. Aren’t you in the country?
MIKE: yes, i travelled last month but i will soon come back.
ME: sir i just want to beg you for a favour.
MIKE: what’s that?
ME: all through my life, acting is my hobby and my dream, so i don’t know how possible it’ll be for me to be your P.A.
MIKE: i have P.A. already. Do you want to join the movie industry?
ME: yes sir, that’s exactly what i mean sir.
MIKE: alright, as i told you that am not in the country now but i will send you my producer’s mobile number so that you’ll call him and he’ll tell you what to do.
ME: no problem sir. Thank you sir.
{ he send the number to me. How i wish am still using that facebook account and the same sim,
i would have post that mobile number he send to me here.
I decided not to call him that week. I continued chating with Mike on facebook.
The next week, i called the number and explained myself to him and he told me that Mike have already told him about me.
He told me that he’s in Delta state.
”for you to be part of us, you have to undergo some training, the essence of that training
is for you to be oratic in terms of role interpretion” he said.
After he explained everything to me, he said that i should pay N6k for registration fee, he send me his account number without wasting time.
He said that onces i pay in the money, and if his account officer confirm it,
that he will give me a call. After the call, i logged in to facebook and update Mike Ezuruonye about what his producer said.
He urged me to pay in the money. I told him what i will pay but it will be next week.
I told my senior brother and stanley about that and they suggested that i should pay in the money maybe God
will answer me through there.
One day, my phone ranged and it was Adanne,
i picked}
i would have post that mobile number he send to me here.
I decided not to call him that week. I continued chating with Mike on facebook.
The next week, i called the number and explained myself to him and he told me that Mike have already told him about me.
He told me that he’s in Delta state.
”for you to be part of us, you have to undergo some training, the essence of that training
is for you to be oratic in terms of role interpretion” he said.
After he explained everything to me, he said that i should pay N6k for registration fee, he send me his account number without wasting time.
He said that onces i pay in the money, and if his account officer confirm it,
that he will give me a call. After the call, i logged in to facebook and update Mike Ezuruonye about what his producer said.
He urged me to pay in the money. I told him what i will pay but it will be next week.
I told my senior brother and stanley about that and they suggested that i should pay in the money maybe God
will answer me through there.
One day, my phone ranged and it was Adanne,
i picked}
ADANNE: hello igwe.
ME: how’re you Ada di ok?
ADANNE: hmmm… Am fine. So you still have my number?
ME: why wouldn’t i? Even if i forgot all the numbers that was on my phone, i can never forget yours.
ADANNE: hmmm. So why haven’t you call since then?
ME: i just decided not to disturb you on call, i was just planing to visit you.
ADANNE: visit me? Did you know my village talkmore of knowing my compound?
ME: yes naw,you told me that first day we met.
ADANNE: { Laughed } so what i told you that day, you believed me.
ME: why wouldn’t i believe you?
ADANNE: we don’t want to talk about it now.
Anyway, i just call to know how you’re doing since you don’t want to call me.
Anyway, i just call to know how you’re doing since you don’t want to call me.
ME: you tried so much. But Adanne why haven’t you give me a feedback?
ADANNE: feedback on what?
ME: about my request that day you ran away.
ADANNE: lets forget about the issue till we see again then i’ll ley you know my mind.
ME: so when is it going to be?
ADANNA: you have the say.
ME: can we meet in the same joint we met the other time on sunday?
ADANNE: why not, i will be there.
{ we discussed a little before we hanged up.
I started imagining a life with her. The beauty and body structure of Adanne is out of this world. I couldn’t believe that kind of a girl exist in this our generation.
Here comes that sunday, i got prepared and as i was going out, my phone ranged. It was stanley, he told me to stop that he want to follow me. I stopped and waited for him.
We went to the bar together, but when we got there, we didn’t see Adanne and we sat down to wait for her.
I was just composing some sweet words that i’ll tell her before i looked straight at the entrance of the bar and saw Adanne and his brother Zuby and one other guy as they were coming.
I tapped Stanley’s shoulder and
he saw him too.
I started imagining a life with her. The beauty and body structure of Adanne is out of this world. I couldn’t believe that kind of a girl exist in this our generation.
Here comes that sunday, i got prepared and as i was going out, my phone ranged. It was stanley, he told me to stop that he want to follow me. I stopped and waited for him.
We went to the bar together, but when we got there, we didn’t see Adanne and we sat down to wait for her.
I was just composing some sweet words that i’ll tell her before i looked straight at the entrance of the bar and saw Adanne and his brother Zuby and one other guy as they were coming.
I tapped Stanley’s shoulder and
he saw him too.
TO BE CONTINUE.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you