After she called me the second time, i
decided to call stanley for him to
accompany me to the place. Stanley told
me that he’s not going because of my
attitude towards them the other time
we met her . I pleaded with him to
forget about that day,
decided to call stanley for him to
accompany me to the place. Stanley told
me that he’s not going because of my
attitude towards them the other time
we met her . I pleaded with him to
forget about that day,
and escort me to that place but he
insisted that he’s not going. I
broughout my t.fare from my wallet
kept it and my phone at home but i
removed my sim-card and insert it
inside zuby’s phone.
I went to the venue but before i entered
the place, i first of all, probed to know if
i will see her with another person. I
didn’t see her so i moved in and hide by
the side. I looked around again to know
if i will see her but i didn’t.
I called her number to know the exact
place she was and she gave me
direction. The place she told me to come
was a lonely place set aside from the
bar.
I told her that she should come up to
the main place where others are, she
agreed.
I was there looking at all angles in that
bar to know where she will come out
from. Few minutes later i saw her when
she came up and sat on one vacant
chair. I was looking at her when she
broughtout her phone and dialled my
number, i picked up and told her to wait
for me that am coming.
I arranged myself and assembled my
spirit and went to the table she was.
ME: hi.
ADANNE: good afternoon.
ME: Adanne, who did you came with?
ADANNE: i didn’t came with anybody.
ME: are you sure? { i looked around
again } Now tell me, why did you send
that message to me?
ADANNE: That’s not the issue why am
here. Am here for my brother’s phone.
ME: don’t touch a tail of a lion because
when the lion will wake, you wouldn’t
be save. How can you insult me by
sending that nonsense message to me
and you’re still insulting me naw.
ADANNE: i didn’t insult you. Please don’t
misunderstand me. Let me ask you this
question, how did you got my brother’s
phone?
ME: anyway, i will explain. Your brother
collided with some guys and robbed my
friend and i in the school. They took all
the money we have and also my friend’s
phone. Am not a student of that school,
i only came for something else that day.
Bla…bla.. Bla… { i explained everything to
her but i didn’t told her that we hits
him, she felt sorry for me and
condemned his brother for his act.
From there we started discussing about
something else. I would have buy some
drinks but i kept my wallet at home. She
was the one that bought drink for me
and for herself.
We drank and gist together before two
guys came from that same direction she
came out when am waiting for her. The
two guys wanted to talk and she told
them to go and they left.
I started wondering that those guys
might be the people she came with to
deal with me, because the manner she
used in talking to me on a first place
baffled me and it seems she has a
backup.
I deliberately asked her, who those guys
are. She said that i should forget them,
that they’re some tout that was after
her.
From what she said, i realised that its a
lie.
I broughtout his brother’s phone and
removed my sim and inserted his own
sim.
We continued with our discussion.
”’Igwe this is your opportunity to grab
this gal”’that was what i keep on
hearing in my ears. Few minutes later i
became cold, i was thinking on how to
go about her. She noticed and asked me
what the problem is. I looked straight to
her eyes.}
ME: adanne, i like you. And that’s why i
risk my life to come here in the name of
giving you your brother’s phone.
Adanne, right from that first day i saw
you, it seems as i saw the stolen part of
me. I wanted to retaliate about what
your brother did to me through you but
when i saw you,
i couldn’t harm you because i see you as
part of me. I love you. *** she lifted her
face and looked at me and pulled his
face down. *** ever since that day, i
found it so hard to have a rest of mind. I
keep on thinking about a day like this
and here it is. Please accept my request
and make me yours forever and i pledge
to maintain the love that we’re about to
establish to ourselves.
Just tell me that you love me { i laid my
hands on her shoulder.} look into my
eyes and tell me what you see.
{ she stood up and started running }
TO BE CONTINUE.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you