”Let’s go and hide” stanley said. C’mon hide where? I asked. My mind wasn’t at rest, i was thinking on what to do.
What if this guys are with gun? My parent didn’t know where i went to.
Hei! Am finished. They came to the table where we’re. Stanley and i stood up and zuby was looking into my eyes, eye ball to eye ball. I couldn’t blink my eyes, i was busy looking at him too.
What if this guys are with gun? My parent didn’t know where i went to.
Hei! Am finished. They came to the table where we’re. Stanley and i stood up and zuby was looking into my eyes, eye ball to eye ball. I couldn’t blink my eyes, i was busy looking at him too.
ADANNE: you guys should calm down, we ‘re not here for violent neither are we here to fight each other.
ME: Adanne is this you plan?
ADANNE: please, i called him for you guys to settle amicably.
ZUBY: Ada, why didn’t you inform me on time that we’re coming here to meet this b---h? { i pushed him with force and the other guy held Zuby and Adanne held me and they separated us.
ADANNE: you guys are too big for this. We’re here for you guys to settle, i didn’t expect this. Please you all should calm down.
ZUBY: calm down for what? Am going to deal with him so that in his next Generation,
he can still remember Zuby.
he can still remember Zuby.
ME: i hate guys without action. If your manhood is strong enough to penetrate a wall, then repeat what you said.
{ Adanne started pleading with us to forgive each other and reconcile as brothers.
At the end of everything, i calmed down and thought about Adanne’s plan and realised that it was a good decision, so i came closer to zuby }
{ Adanne started pleading with us to forgive each other and reconcile as brothers.
At the end of everything, i calmed down and thought about Adanne’s plan and realised that it was a good decision, so i came closer to zuby }
ME: guy forget everything both the one you did to me and the one i did to you so lets behave like a matured guys. We’re above this.
ZUBY: no problem bro. I love your style.
ME: that’s my life. { we had a hand shake and hug. I told the bar attendant to bring some drinks for us. Adanne was sited beside me as we were drinking and gisting as well. When we’re through with drinking, i exchanged mobile number with zuby and they stood up but Adanne was still sited beside me.
ZUBY: guy we’ll be going naw, you have really tried for us.
ME: there is no problem bro. We can be communicating on phone.
ZUBY: alright… Adanne, are you going with us?
ADANNE: no, i’ll be coming.
ZUBY: igwe, please am handing my only sister into your care,
take a good care of her. I don’t want anything to happen to her.
take a good care of her. I don’t want anything to happen to her.
ME: { i smiled } you don’t have to worry, she’ll be save.
{ we had a hand shake again and they left. Adanne laid her head on my shoulder and stanley was starring at us. }
ADANNE: am so happy that my mission has been accomplished.
ME: hmmm… You did well and that’s why i love you so much. { stanley signalled me that he want to excuse us and he left. } back to what we came here to do. So tell me,
what’s your reply about that?
what’s your reply about that?
ADANNE: { she looked around and looked straight into my eyes with a smile in her face } what else did you want me to say?
ME: but you…….
ADANNE: { she used her one finger and blocked my mouth } shhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Lover boy. Look into my eyes and tell me what you see.
ME: am only seeing my face inside your eyes.
ADANNE: and am also seeing mine inside yours. And what’s the meaning of that?
ME: it means am in you and you’re also in me. We ‘re one body and one spirit.
ADANNE: you have said it all. Am yours forever igwe but promise me one thing,…
ME: what’s that?
ADANNE: promise me that you wouldn’t leave me..
ME: i have told you not to worry yourself about that. Am yours forever and nothing will separate us in this world accept death.
{ she moved her head closer to mine and gave me a sentional kiss. I feel like someone that was in another world. }
ADANNE: how i wish we’re not in an open place. Can we go somewhere that is more better than here?
ME: { i pretended as if i didn’t understand what she mean } i don’t understand.
ADANNE: i mean somewhere both of us can be alone and talk.
ME: no problem, maybe next time because it’s already late. You have to go now so that your parent wouldn’t shout on you.
ADANNE: forget about my parent. Am i not matured enough to take care of myself?
ME: you’re my dear. { as we’re still talking,
my phone rang and it was Mike Ezuruonye’s director.
I was so suprised when i saw that. Adanne looked at me and asked me who the caller is and i told her that it was my father.
I just decided to lie to her inorder to know if she’ll go.
” why is he calling you naw? You’re no more a kid” she said.
I ignored the call and told Adanne that i’ll be going.
She asked me when next we’ll see and i told her that
it’ll be any moment from now but she’ll come to my side,
she agreed.
She asked for my address and i told her that i’ll send it to her before she come.
We walked to the main road and i borded a bus for her.
I came back and was looking for stanley but i dn’t see him. I moved down to one cool place inside that bar and i saw Stanley with one girl as they were half naked.
I had an erection instantly as i was looking at them.
my phone rang and it was Mike Ezuruonye’s director.
I was so suprised when i saw that. Adanne looked at me and asked me who the caller is and i told her that it was my father.
I just decided to lie to her inorder to know if she’ll go.
” why is he calling you naw? You’re no more a kid” she said.
I ignored the call and told Adanne that i’ll be going.
She asked me when next we’ll see and i told her that
it’ll be any moment from now but she’ll come to my side,
she agreed.
She asked for my address and i told her that i’ll send it to her before she come.
We walked to the main road and i borded a bus for her.
I came back and was looking for stanley but i dn’t see him. I moved down to one cool place inside that bar and i saw Stanley with one girl as they were half naked.
I had an erection instantly as i was looking at them.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you