Home Alone With My Step Brother Season 2 Episode 7

Episode 7
The next day it was on Saturday, a knock on my
day..
Me: Who is that?
My stepfather: Its me
Me: Please go away, I don’t want to see you.
My stepfather: Stop acting like a baby, open the
door okay
Me: So that you can come and Molest to me again
abi.
My stepbrother: Stop that, your brother is back,
mind what you say. Please open this door..
Me: Leave me alone! Leave me, you and your son
should leave me alone.
My stepfather: Fine!
He walks away… After few hours, a knock on my
door again..
Me: Leave me alone, leave me alone, what do you
want from me?
Daniel: Are you alright?
Me: Daniel?
Daniel: Yes, I’m the one…
I opened the door and allowed him come in
Daniel: Who are you fighting with?… You look dull,
what happened to you?
Me: Nothing, I’m just weak
Daniel: Weak?… Anyway, would you come with me
to a friend’s beach party? Its tomorrow
Me: What friend?… See I’m not interested
Daniel: You’re going, whether you like it or not, we
are going, be ready by 2 pm tomorrow.
Me: I’m not sure, you better don’t put your mind to
it.
Daniel: Okay then, we shall see…
Walking out of my room…
Daniel: Mehn! I’m hungry, please come and cook
now, I went to the kitchen no cooked food except
frozen ones, abeg come and cook something please.
Me: Go away!
Daniel: Please now
Me: Okay I’m coming
He walked out of my room… I cooked lunch and
dinner that day, couldn’t look at my stepfather’s
face, we barely say a word to each other, I was
really angry at him. Daniel didn’t even notice
anything, while 3 of us eating at the dinning table,
my stepfather was just staring at me, flirting with
me. I was so uncomfortable, so terrible. I was still
surprised I had s*x with this man, my mother’s
husband. Damn! I’m too loose..
That was how we continued having s*x ooo, this
man kept on banging me, buying me gifts, giving me
huge sum of money. He would leave his room
everynight to come have s*x with me, he would
come back so early for office to come have s*x with
me, he was so obsessed with my pu*sy. He was
really good at it, he’s so charming and seductive
like his son. Like father like son, there was on time
Daniel almost caught us. It happened on the dinning
table after taking our dinner… My stepfather was
kissing me really table, he lifted me on the dinning
table, pulling off his shirt…
My stepfather: Let’s do it here, I’ve locked the door
already
Me: Don’t you think what we are doing his wrong?
My stepfather: Its not wrong dear, I’m not your
father, I can even make you my wife.
Me: Stop saying that, you keep saying such and I
don’t like it. Let’s stop all these, what my mum?
You know she would soon give birth I’m scared.
Kissing me, smooching me…
Me: Stop it Demola, Demola.
My stepfather: Okay, Okay, Okay… I promise to stop
the moment you mum comes back to Nigeria, I
promise.
Me: Nooooo! Demola let this be the last time,
please. Demola please. (Playing with his tie)
My stepfather: Okay, this is the last time.
He continued kissing me, squeezing my Bosom,
loosening his belt, pulling off his trouser, pulled his
boxers brought out his heavy erected Joystick,
reached for my underwear in my mini skirt, removed
my gstring, and inserted his di*k in my Buttocks and
began to bang me on the dinning table, giving it to
me so hard, kissing me,
Me: Ha yes, Demola, yes
Moaning so hard, he was so fast
My stepfather: I love you baby, yes…
Doing it faster, I mistakenly used my hand fall a
glass cup and it broke.
My stepfather: Yes!
ko, ko, ko, a knock on the door… ” Why did they
locked this door?”
To Be Continued
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you