Pages

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Arlene and Jeff epi 18

The trip back had been uneventful, although Laura was a little withdrawn. They picked up the Expedition in Boulder and started their drive home. Laura glanced at Jeff. Leaning over and kissing his cheek, she said, "Thanks for making love to me. I've dreamed of your doing that for a long time."

Jeff grinned. "I doubt that it would be called that. Probably fucking would be more in line with what I did to you." When Laura did not say anything, he continued, "However, I did it with love, if that makes any sense." Looking to his left and waiting for a moment for traffic to go by, he pulled onto the highway. "And I should be thanking you instead," he finished as he winked at her.
Laura realized that she was blushing in spite of herself. She sat quietly for a minute, then said, "Diana tells me you have a cigarette fetish."
The non sequitur startled him for a moment. Damn. No wonder Arlene tells everything. She takes it from her mother.
"Look, Laura, I don't have a fetish, unless it's watching a good-looking woman walk around in high heels. Then again, most men seem to like that. And I've never heard it called a fetish. It forces a woman to stand up straight, push her breasts out, strut a little. It also makes the calves of her legs stand out more. Hell, I don't know what it is, but most every model walking down a runway will have on a pair of heels. The woman just looks sexier. I know some of the women's liberation groups claim that it belittles a woman, but it doesn't belittle them to me. Your wearing those heels sure looked good from where I was last night."
Laura smirked at him as he continued, "Now back to this so-called fetish that I'm supposed to have. Jack was the one that started this ... whatever it is. Diana has smoked for years, and I did think she looked sexy when she did, but other than that, I really didn't give it much thought. Diana tells me that she saw Jack fucking Arlene with her standing against the picnic table in our back yard in Georgia. Arlene had snitched one of Diana's Virginia Slims 120's and was prissing around with it — actually holding it in her mouth while Jack fucked her. Obviously, I know that Diana told you everything that happened with Jack, and my holding things inside drove me nuts, so I'm going to talk about this."
Laura interrupted. "Jeff, Diana did tell me. We've told each other everything since I can remember. You don't have to tell me anything, I shouldn't have even brought up the fetish."
"I don't have a fetish." Laura grinned, but Jeff didn't notice. "To get back to where I was, as you know, I came in and watched, and taped, Jack fucking Diana in our old playroom. Diana was messing around with a cigarette while wearing nothing but a pair of heels. Arlene was doing about the same thing — minus the heels. Then when Jack fucked Diana..." There was a long pause, then just as Laura started to say something, Jeff continued. "I'm glad I kicked that son-of-a-bitch's ass."
After another pause, Jeff said, "Jack told her to hold the cigarette in her mouth and look sexy as he fucked her. I guess it did look a bit sexy, but at the time, I was pretty much devastated by watching my wife fuck someone else ... but I had to find out what was going on. I guess I never told Diana," he said, almost in a whisper, "but I barely made it outside before I threw up. Not killing Jack was one of the hardest things I have ever done."
"Not to say anything about burning his house down," Laura said, smirking a little.
"Shit, Laura. Don't ever mention that to anyone. I'll wind up in jail for sure. Besides, I didn't burn his house down for revenge." At Laura's exclamation, he said, "I really didn't. I burned it down to get rid of any of the pictures he had on the computer, or hidden in his house. Looking back on it, I wish he could have seen the thing go up."
"I admit that watching Diana and Arlene smoke, or strut around, sure beats what I see with a lot of women. It seems to me that since all the bad publicity about smoking, most women that smoke don't try to look feminine when they smoke. I heard a guy once say most of them smoke like truck drivers."
Laura giggled. "I think I know what you mean, but describe it to me."
"Well there are some things that just look nasty to me. A cigarette hanging out of a woman's mouth with a long ash on it is one thing. I once saw a woman hold a cigarette in her teeth when she lit it. I don't know how to describe it, but some women look like men do smoking. They don't do anything that looks feminine; hell, they might as well be smoking a cigar, or chewing tobacco. Some few others make a production out of lighting a cigarette. That's what Diana was doing when she and Jack were in the basement to start with. I guess it's more the mood of the thing, than the actual thing itself — if that makes any sense."
Glancing at her, then back at the road, he continued. "I met this woman a few years ago that, if you looked at each part of her separately, she would not be anything spectacular; she might even be less than pretty. Her eyes were a little too wide apart, her nose was a little too long, etc., but she thought she was sexy. And taken as a whole, she was. But her attitude had a lot to do with it. I watched her strut into a busy restaurant, and I swear, not a man there could take his eyes off her. I think the cigarettes tend to project an attitude that is attractive to me — I don't know what Jack got out of it, but that's about the best I can describe it. The way Diana and Arlene do it, it emphasizes their haughtiness, or prissy attitudes."
"In other words, you have a cigarette fetish," she laughed.
Ah, shit.
A little later, Laura told him to pull into a service station/convenience store. "I'll be right back. That coffee got to me," she threw back over her shoulder, as she hurried inside.
A few minutes later, as they pulled back onto the road, she opened a pack of Virginia Slims 120's, delicately lit the cigarette, pursed her mouth and blew the smoke toward the window.
Ah, shit.
By the time they turned into the drive, Laura's mood had deteriorated, however. "I hope Diana hasn't changed her mind about what we did, or rather, what she told us to do." Jeff looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Ah, you know what I mean," she finished, lamely.
"In other words, you're afraid that she is going to kick your ass for fucking her husband." Jeff said, deadpan.
"Ah, crap, Jeff. I was nervous enough without you putting it that way."
As they pulled into the back and stopped, Jeff glanced at her. "I'll admit that I've been known to mix up Diana's yeses and nos on occasion, but I think she really meant yes this time."
"Gee, Jeff. That straightened things out for me," she sarcastically said as she got out of the Expedition and started around to pick up her bag. As Jeff opened the back, "I'm half expecting to meet her at that door," she said, nodding at the house, "with tears streaming down her face."
By that time, Jeff wasn't as sure as he had been earlier. He shrugged, flinching inwardly, pulled his case out, and started for the house.
She was not at the door. It took them several minutes to find her. When they did, she did not seem too depressed. Everyone was in the hot tub having a ball, laughing and cutting up. There were not any clothes on the deck, let alone being worn by anyone. Jeff had never seen so many jiggling titties at one time in his life.
Diana jumped out and ran over to Jeff, splashing water everywhere, deliberately adding as much bounce to her breasts as she could. She hugged him and kissed him hard. Turning to Laura, laughing, "Get your clothes off, hussy, and join the fun," she said, kissing her on the cheek. "Come join the rest of the harem."
Jeff started to turn away and go back inside to let the girls play. Diana grabbed him and started unbuttoning his shirt. "Come on, don't be a spoilsport."
"Spoilsport? Diana. Jennie and Melissa are in there," he said, trying to be reasonable, "I can't get in that tub with those girls."
By now, Diana had his shirt off and was working on his tee-shirt. His pants soon fell around his feet. "Diana," he hissed, "'Mr. Dick', as you call him, will stand up in about ten seconds flat. Then you will be pissed. I'm going back inside." He tried to pull his pants back up, but Diana yanked his shorts down to the accompaniment of cat calls from the hot tub. Stooping, she pulled pants and shorts to his ankles. It was either step out of his clothing or fall on his face. He shrugged out of his shoes, then stepped out of his clothes. Diana pulled his socks off.
Knowing how to handle him, she led him to the tub with his dick. He was right, though. It was stuck out like a steel bar before he made it to the tank.
When Diana noticed that Laura was still standing back fully clothed, Diana told Arlene, grinning, "Here, take this and see that it doesn't run away," handing Jeff's dick off like a runner would a baton. Diana turned back to Laura, while Arlene diligently obeyed her mother, steering Jeff into the tub, trying to keep her face serious, desperately trying not to giggle. Melissa, Jennie, and Ann shrieked, jumped up and down, and generally did everything they could to embarrass Jeff.
Grabbing Laura by the hand, Diana dragged her to the tub and splashed her top with water. Laughing, "Now, you're all wet, so you have to get out of those clothes." Adding action to words, she pulled Laura's pants down, then her panties.
Laura gave up and stepped out of her heels, then her pants and panties. As she was pulling her top over her head, Diana pulled Laura's hose down and off her feet, noticing Laura's swollen nether lips in the process. "Ooh, I'll bet that hurts," she teased, then standing up, she grabbed and quickly unhooked Laura's bra, as only a woman can. Laura's breasts popped out and bounced, her nipples dark red, almost purple.
"Looks like he really had himself some fun," she chided, eying Laura's swollen nipples, and the blush that was fast turning Laura's face and upper chest crimson. Diana turned toward her husband as shrieks announced a gaggle of girls swarming him.
Laura put her hand on Diana's shoulder. "Are you sure you're okay with this? You guys have given me a job and a home. I don't want to mess things up ... If I haven't already..."
Diana kissed Laura hard on the mouth, crushing their breasts together. Breaking instantly away, she half giggled, half laughed. "I'm happier than I can ever remember being. We'll talk later, if it will make you feel any better. But I was dead serious when I welcomed you to the harem. Now quit being a prude, and let's rescue our husband before those girls have sperm floating everywhere. I love it in my mouth, or my pussy, but I don't want it in my bath water. Ugh."
As Diana and Laura stepped into the tub, Ann jumped out and took off for the sliding doors to the house proper. "I'll be right back," she yelled over her shoulder. As she yanked on the door, her wet feet almost slid out from under her, but she recovered and didn't slow down as she rushed inside.
When she got back, Jeff was sitting on the seat with his back against the inside of the tub. Arlene was sitting in his lap, kissing him, with Jennie and Melissa on either side pushing their breasts against the side of his head, obviously hoping he would turn a little and suck their nipples. Ann tossed a tube of lubricant on the deck, and with her pussy lips shining, stepped back into the water.
Next to Arlene, Ann quietly, but with emphasis, said, "My time."
Arlene reluctantly broke the kiss with her dad, looked at Ann and grinned. "You sure you're ready?"
At her stock answer: "I've been ready since I was thirteen," Arlene slid out of the way, and Ann, without further ado, straddled Jeff, grabbed his cock, and positioned it at her slick hole. Taking Jeff's head with both hands, she fiercely kissed him. As soon as their mouths locked, she sat down as hard as she could. Jeff barely managed to get his hands under her ass to cushion her descent, before his dick slid up her greased hole and hit her cervix. She screamed into his mouth, causing everyone to laugh.
"Well, I guess he's in," Jennie said, wistfully.
"Jeff," Diana teased, "if you fuck that girl unconscious, you're the one that is going to have to carry her into the house."
As Jeff tried to look at his wife, Ann broke the kiss, and still holding the back of his head with one hand, and the other hand guiding her right breast, she shoved a nipple into his mouth. If she were still sore, she did not show it. Her hips rocked back and forth at a furious pace, interspersed with an occasional up and down motion. She screamed with each orgasm. After the fifth one, she slumped against his chest, grinning like a Cheshire cat, her chest heaving from the exertion, her eyes hooded.
"You live here now, Sweetie. You don't have to get it all at one time," Diana teased as she reached under Ann's shoulders from behind and lifted her up, accompanied by a weak grumbling from Ann. Diana took Ann's place on Jeff's lap, and kissed her husband as she guided his dick to her pussy. She wasn't lubed like Ann, plus she had been very diligently doing her Kegel exercises, and squeezing a small dildo that she had bought for that purpose. Between the tightening of her pussy and the water's effect, Jeff's dick felt like it was going up a virgin as she tried to sit down. Sticking her titty into his mouth like Ann had done, and moving slightly up and down, soon got her lubrication going and she settled onto him until her cervix pressed tightly against the head of his dick.
They both grunted when his penis hit bottom.
Something is going on that I don't know about. Sticking my dick up Diana's pussy is like sticking it in a vice, Jeff thought. Looks like she is worried about a little competition, even though she instigated the competition herself. She never could squeeze that hard before, if that's what she's doing. Whatever it is, I love it.
She slowly rotated her ass as she squeezed and released with her pussy muscles, savoring his big cock back home where it belonged.
Licking and sucking lightly on her nipple for awhile, he changed and stripped it gently with his teeth, causing milk to spurt. She came, bigtime, as Arlene would say. Diana realized that she was as frantic to have his cock as Ann had been. Knowing that Jeff had fucked Ann, and her mother, since his cock had been inside her (Diana), had a lot to do with it, she guessed. I don't mind sharing, but this load is going up my pussy. She hardly had the thought when Jeff thrust hard into her several times, then groaning deep in his throat, his cock throbbing, sent the first geyser of semen straight up her womb.
Diana came again — hard. The world seemed to sway around her as his cock pulsed three more times, sending warmth up her, and a feeling that seemed to radiate throughout her body. She slumped against him, gasping, as he whispered in her ear, "I love you."
She smiled and nuzzled his neck, as the world seemed to materialize. Everyone, including Laura, was clapping. Somehow, that embarrassed her, although she had not even stopped to think about fucking her husband in front of an audience. Well, I guess I just proved I'm a slut. But who cares, I can feel his come inside me, and I've gotten really used to that feeling every night. I wasn't going any longer without it. Besides, I'm number one in this pecking order. Ann did beat me to him, but I got his load. I'm going to sit here and let that big cock soak inside me.
As she snuggled with her husband, feeling his cock limbering in her pussy, Jeff whispered in her ear. "What am I going to do with those two over there? There's no way I'm going to fuck them. It seems like I would be betraying their fathers. I know they aren't married, but it just isn't right. But they're obviously expecting me to fuck them, though. What are we going to do? I should have never gotten into this tub," Jeff finished, pretending to kiss his wife's neck as he whispered.
"Oh, Jeff, crap. I just got so excited. And yes, they know that you fucked Laura, too — and that makes it everyone but them." She kissed him for a moment, then whispered in his ear. "I guess I screwed up. But I didn't expect Ann to practically attack you like that." She thought for a moment, then giggling said, "I guess the only way out is for you to lick their pussies. That way they get satisfied and you still won't have fucked them."
Jeff glanced at the girls, "That isn't much better. What if their fathers still find out? Shit, I don't want them mad at me. And I promised to take care of their girls."
Diana smiled at him. "Darling, you will be taking care of them. They're going to be hurt if you don't do something, not to mention walking around horny as hell."
"Diana, I can't keep fucking every damn woman in the world. I love you, and you're my wife. I keep expecting you to have a come-apart about all this."
"Come, maybe. Not come-apart," she whispered back, rocking gently while massaging his now stiffening cock with her pussy. "And you won't be fuckingthem — well, not with your cock, anyway."
As Jeff started to reply, Laura tapped Diana on the shoulder with a fingertip, breaking into their whispered conversation. "When you stand up, you better use this if you don't want that white foamy stuff floating in the water like you said," handing Diana a washcloth.
Diana kissed her husband again, then stood, quickly catching most of the gush with the cloth.
Melissa, Jennie, and Arlene, seeing that Jeff and Diana had separated, came over from the other end of the giant tub and started tussling with Jeff, trying to duck him, making sure he got rubbed with lots of titties. Jeff looked at Diana and winked. Before Jennie realized what he was doing, he flipped her out of the tub onto the mat beside it, immediately burying his face between her legs. She giggled and thrashed until his tongue hit her button. A few swipes of his tongue later, her legs clamped hard against his head as her ass lifted off the mat. The first little orgasm was immediately followed by another stronger, prolonged one. Jeff licked her pussy for a long while, enjoying watching her titties jiggle, until her legs released his head and she slumped back onto the mat.
He didn't even have to fake wrestle with Melissa, she was lying beside Jennie waiting, and if moist pussy was any sign, she was boiling. By the time he finished with her, his tongue felt like it had strained a muscle, but the girls were hanging onto him as they all started back into the house, rubbing their breasts against his upper arms.
Someone finally mentioned that Jeff's dick was hard, and Jennie quickly dropped to her knees in front of him. He slumped against the door when Jennie's warm mouth surrounded him, and sucked. She definitely had experience. She sucked so hard her cheeks concaved, stroking the base with her hand as she slid her tightened lips back and forth, making his balls anxious to get into the act. Nothing like a beautiful teenager looking up at you as she sucks your dick, he thought, just as she winked at him. He wasn't trying to hold back, and he wasn't sure it would have mattered if he had been with all the stimulus he had in the tub, plus the pussy licking. At any rate, the wink was all it took. His prostate cramped, and his dick stung as the sperm headed for the vacuum those beautiful lips and mouth were producing.
Jennie made an "Uuurp..." then a gagging sound, and swallowed just before the second gush got there. Her eyes got big as she swallowed several more times. She handled the last couple of spurts better. Popping her mouth off him, she sat back on the deck with a stunned look on her face.
Arlene leaned over and gently sucked and kissed the head of his dick as a couple more drops of semen dripped out of the hole. "You missed some," she teased Jennie.
"I didn't know he came that much," Jennie mused, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Boy, you guys better not miss your birth control," she added, stumbling to her feet, and giving Jeff's deflating penis a squeeze as Arlene released it with her mouth.

Later that afternoon, Diana, Laura, Jeff and the girls sat at one of the kitchen tables. Jeff had put on shorts and a golf shirt, but the females had apparently decided to tease him. They had on shorts, but no tops. The mood was light with a lot of teasing going on. Jeff retold the story of Laura "making fools" of the engineers at Wainwright by finding their missing decimal. He embellished the story shamelessly, while Laura tried to get him to quit. By the time he was through, everyone was laughing.
The girls decided to have a tournament in the game room. Melissa made sure Jeff got a good titty rub before she went bouncing out with the other three teenagers.
"Whew," Jeff sighed, "It sure did get quiet in here all of a sudden."
"With as much come as you put out on the deck, I'm surprised you're still conscious, let alone can complain about noise," Laura said, half seriously.
A look of contemplation settled on Diana's face as she slowly turned her empty coffee cup in her hands. Noticing, Jeff asked, "What's the matter, Babe? You're looking really serious there," he said, trying to tease a smile out of her.
"Yeah, I just had a thought. Well, I guess you could say, maybe, a lot of thoughts that just came together. Why do you come so much, Jeff?"
"Are you complaining?" he asked, trying to keep the mood light. Shit, I know she is smart, but I didn't expect her to start putting things together about my come.
"Don't try to sidetrack me," she said looking him in the eye. "Why do you come so much?" There was no doubt that she was serious now.
"Well, I, uh ... I guess it's all the stimulation. I mean, uh, you and Arlene, then Ann, then Laura, then..."
Starting to get up, Laura said, "Well, it's definitely time for me to go. If I'm..."
"Sit down, Laura," Diana said, distractedly, "this involves you too. Nobody is mad at you, and you're part of this family now."
"Diana, what has gotten you so serious about how much I come. We've been married sixteen years..."
"Exactly. And yes, you have just started fucking my brains out since we've been here, but even before, I had noticed that you came more. You would always go in the bathroom to pull the rubber off, and I could hear the come land in the water. I don't think the rubber let it all come out of you until you got rid of the condom. But I guess I hadn't sucked you off in a long time, and you weren't really excited when you made love to me." As Jeff started to say something, Diana shushed him. "How much do you come now? A pint?"
Jeff started laughing, but as Diana's frown deepened, he stopped. "That's ridiculous. Sure, I come a little more than I used to. I'm stimulated all the time. There are probably not many people that get to fuck a beautiful mother and daughter combination. Let alone two mother and daughter combinations." Jeff was proud of himself for that comeback, but the feeling didn't last long.
Diana glared at him, unimpressed. "Suck him off Laura. I'll get a measuring cup while you do."
Laura started laughing as Jeff blustered, but when Diana set the cup on the table with a thump, Laura stopped laughing and stared at her. Jeff stared as well, and he looked like he was having a hard time keeping his mouth from falling open.
While they stared, Diana sat back down and continued. "While you were gone, I pulled out some snapshots we took of each other a few years ago. Actually, I was looking for a picture of my husband to test out my new vibrator with. I knew you were, or would soon be, fucking Laura, and I was hot. But I wanted to see your face. Anyway, I got to looking through our pictures. I found our beach pictures from Pensacola. Then I found a good closeup of Arlene and I sitting on the deck of that beach restaurant. That was right after my twenty-fifth birthday. I've had a small mole on my neck all my life. I've always hated it, but never got around to having it taken off."
Jeff took a sip of cold coffee and stared at the table, trying not to look at her neck. Shit.
Diana got up and poured fresh coffee for all three. Sitting back down, she continued, "That mole is gone now. I had Arlene take a digital of me. I printed it out on your good printer, the same size as the beach picture — five by seven." She took a sip of coffee, and watched her husband avoid her eyes. Whacking the table, she watched him jump. "I look like my younger sister, now, except I don't have a sister, younger or not. I look, maybe, twenty in the picture Arlene took yesterday, and I looked twenty-five in the picture you took five years ago, which was my age. And I've never heard of a mole going away — ever."
Laura did not know where this was going — she wanted to be anywhere else, but even so, she couldn't help but look stunned, then contemplative.
Jeff again started to speak, but was interrupted by his wife, "Hush, Jeff. Don't you lie to me. And I know you're going to if you answer me right now. It pisses me off when you lie to me. I'm tired of hearing 'training exercises' and other such bullshit. And, yeah, I know that's what the military told you to say, and everything was a big secret. Hell, everything is a secret with the military. And I know you're going to say that maybe the mole just went away. Bull shit. And how did I get younger looking. I've certainly never heard of that happening."
Diana's face changed for a second. "You're still in the military, aren't you," she said, more statement than question.
"Diana, dammit..."
"You are. I can see it in your face. Or you're working for the government, somehow."
"Diana. You know that if I were, I couldn't tell you. You know that."
Diana took a slurp of her coffee, although she never slurped anything. She seemed not to notice that she had not put cream and sweetener in. Coffee sloshed out of the cup as her hand shook, causing her to frown, but she just stared at her husband.
Laura started to ease out of her chair. "Sit, please, Laura," she said, quietly, putting the cup down and wiping her hand with a napkin. Then, still very quietly, she continued, seeming to catalog things as they occurred to her. "I broke my ankle a couple of years ago — completely through. The doctors said it was a very bad break, (duhh) and that particular area would normally have a very poor blood supply, which was one of the reasons that a break would take months to heal there, if it ever did properly. They x-rayed the ankle after just a month, because I had raised hell for two weeks telling them it was healed. I knew my ankle was healed, and it was — totally. They couldn't even find where the break was on the x-ray. When the doctor took the cast off and I stood and walked without even a limp, he just kept telling me how lucky I was. It was obvious he was shocked out of his mind, but didn't have a clue."
Jeff kept eying the measuring cup on the table, as if he might be a little afraid of it. "Honey, you're getting yourself worked up over nothing."
"Jeff, if you keep on, I'm going to be ashamed of you. You're still denying, and in addition, you're trying to distract me. You're insulting my logic and my intelligence. I don't have your IQ," she stumbled, her eyes misting, "but I'm smart enough to have put things together, finally. So just hush, and let me finish. If all I'm saying is wrong, then you can show me why, and I'll apologize for my foolishness."
She took another sip of the coffee, frowned, and stirred in cream and sweetener, taking her time. Jeff and Laura just sat. Neither lifted their eyes from the table.
At her leisure, Diana continued, "My ankle hurt like hell for the first two days after I broke it. If I remember right, you suddenly just had to, right then, go on a short trip for an 'engineering job' for a couple of days. When you got back — well, I can't remember the ankle hurting again. I told you. Heck, I told everybody who would listen, that it had quit hurting. It had hurt so badly, and the damned pain pills did practically nothing, that when it quit hurting, I wanted everybody to know. Now that I'm thinking about it, I remember stumbling on the crutches and slamming my foot down a day of so after you got back. I was scared to death that I had broken the ankle again, but it didn't hurt. I kept expecting it to start hurting for several minutes after I stumbled, but it never did."
Diana took another sip of coffee, seeming to become more assured of herself. Picking up her cigarettes and lighter, she sat up straight, delicately lit the cigarette and blew the smoke directly at Jeff. Beginning to smirk a little, she pulled on the cigarette again, this time blowing the smoke toward the ceiling. Putting the cigarette in the ashtray, she suddenly reached over and hit her husband, hard, in his right upper arm.
With the loud smack, Jeff flinched. Laura jumped like she was shot. Diana rubbed her hand, reflectively. "You've always worked out, Jeff. Karate, running, some weights, but your body is hard as a rock now, harder by far than it has ever been. You're not body builder blown out, but your muscles are almost like they're pumped all the time. Your whole body is hard as a rock, and I'm not talking about your dick; although, it does seem to stay that way most of the time. And you look younger too. Maybe not as young as me, but you haven't aged much lately. Remember, I've got some pictures of you, too."
Turning to Laura, she said, "Suck him off. Catch it in the cup. I want to see how much he comes."
"What..." Laura and Jeff strangled out almost in unison.
"You do it," Diana said, grinning, "or I'll have Melissa come in here and do it. She was griping that she didn't get to suck him off, and Jennie did."
"Look, Diana, this has gone on long enough. Besides, I probably wouldn't have much at all, it's only been..."
"Thirty minutes. I timed it. And about thirty minutes before that when you came so nicely in me."
It was obvious that Laura wasn't going to do the honors, so Diana got up and tapped in the living room code on the intercom. "Melissa," she called. "Come do something for me."
Diana stepped to the kitchen door, and pushing it open, watched Melissa come running down the hall. Diana had to admit that Melissa's titties looked nice as they bounced. With a questioning look on her face, Melissa walked into the kitchen as Diana held the door for her.
Very sweetly, Diana said, "We've got a little discussion going as to how much my husband comes. I thought that since you mentioned that you got left out, you might want to help us find out just how much he does come."
Melissa saw the measuring cup on the table, and Jeff and Laura just sitting there. Her face, neck and bare breasts started to flush as she realized what the cup was for.
"Diana, you're embarrassing her. She doesn't want to do this..." Jeff tried.
"Oh, yes I do," Melissa quickly broke in. "I would rather it was a little less, uh, clinical. But I'll still do it," she finished, starting to grin.
Jeff's face flushed as his temper rose. "Diana, damn ... I, uh..."
Interrupting, Diana put her hands on her hips. "Don't you hurt her feelings, Jeff Matthews." Turning to Melissa, she instructed, "He's just a man, and he gets a bit uptight about some things. Just stick a titty in his mouth, and his dick will do the rest."
Jeff tried to stare daggers at his wife, but Melissa giggled and stuck her breast against his face. With one last desperate glance at his wife, he took the nipple into his mouth. Melissa sighed.
Jeff's resistance went to practically nothing as soon as the nipple passed his lips. When his dick was hard, Diana got him to stand against the wall so she could get a better angle with the cup. "Suck him, Baby," she said to Melissa, who had already dropped to her knees and pushed her lips around the swollen head. "Suck hard. Make it good for him. I want every drop he's got."
Melissa had been well instructed by her dad. She pumped the base of Jeff's dick with one hand, while she very gently pulled her nails across the bottom of his balls. Cupping her tongue around the underside of his dick, she sucked hard, deliberately hollowing her cheeks as she looked up at him. Jeff groaned.
"Jeff, don't you dare hold off. I know you can go all day if you want to, but don't you do it now."
"Wink at him," Jennie said. This was the first that they noticed that the rest of the girls were now in the kitchen. "He likes that."
Melissa did, and Jeff trembled and groaned again. Diana grabbed her husband's dick away from a complaining Melissa, and pumped it a few times, hard, while she held the cup capped over the head. They all watched a thick, hard stream gush into the cup as Jeff shuddered. Then three more even longer-lasting streams, with a last dribble. Diana milked another couple of spoonfuls out of a shaking Jeff, then turned his dick loose to flop against his leg as she held the cup up, triumphantly.
Melissa took his penis back into her mouth and lovingly sucked the last few drops out, sighing.
"A half cup. Three times in an hour and the last time he comes a half cup, Diana crowed."
They all stared at Jeff as if he had done something wrong. "Hey, it's not quite a half cup," he managed to get out before they all started laughing.
"I'm going to fix dinner," Diana announced, putting the sperm cup in the middle of the table as the sniggering died down. "Who wants to help me?"
Everyone stared at the cup sitting innocuously on the table.
"I will," Laura said, still trying to stifle another snigger.
"I'm going to take a shower," Jeff announced, as if it were important, barely managing not to stagger out the door. The girls were soon gone, also.
"I wonder how many can fit into that shower?" Laura asked a few minutes later, opening one of the freezers.
"I don't know how many will fit, but I'll bet there are five in there now. I'll also bet my husband comes to dinner more wobbly-kneed than when he just left," Diana chortled. "Then, again, there might just be some sore girls sitting at the dinner table."
"I know one person, that is still very sore from last night," Laura laughed. "I don't think I could stand him sticking that thing in me again tonight, no matter how much I wanted it. It's all I can do to not walk like that duck they keep kidding about."
They giggled like teenagers as they began meal preparations.
click next for new episode or previous for older post
WHY LEAVE WITHOUT A COMMENT PLEASE DROP ONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you