Pages

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Arlene and Jeff epi 16


They took both vehicles and the whole crew to meet the plane. As soon as it taxied to a stop, Jeff and Diana moved the cars as close as they could. Laura had told them she was bringing her computer, all her software, and enough clothes and personal items to stay for a while. She had told Diana that she and Jeff hadn't even talked about salary, but she knew he wouldn't cheat her. She joked that job offers certainly were not piling up, anyway.

As the copilot put down the stairs, Laura appeared in the doorway. With short, very red hair, and matching redhead's complexion, including freckles across her nose, larger, rounder breasts than Diana's, she was a stunning woman as she hesitated for a second, looking from her daughter, to Jeff, to Diana. Her daughter got the first hug, though. Jeff distinctly heard Ann tell her mother, "I'm a woman now, Mama."
The captain had just come down the stairs and was in the midst of giving his usual half-salute to Jeff when he suddenly came to attention and performed a textbook salute, instead. Reflexively, Jeff returned it.
"Cut that crap out," Jeff said laughing. "Neither of us are military anymore, and even if we were, I'm not in uniform."
Instead of laughing at what Jeff thought of as a little joke between them, Madison only smiled a little, Jeff noted.
"Mr. Matthews, if you have a moment after we take care of the baggage, I really need to speak to you in private."
Jeff wondered what was up, wondering if Captain Madison had heard what Ann told her mother. If he did, it was unmistakable what she had meant. She's of age. Eat your heart out. Shrugging, Jeff said, "Sure, be glad to."
The copilot had already opened the baggage compartment, and the flight attendant was bringing stuff out of the passenger compartment. The pilot's comment that Mr. Wainwright would have his ass if Jeff were allowed to carry his own luggage, went by the wayside this trip. The girls, Diana and Laura were already loading the vehicles before the flight crew could object. Jeff looked at the process and grinned. After just one turn at moving Ann's belongings from the plane to the vehicle, Jeff motioned to Madison, "I don't think we're needed right now. Why don't we step aside for a moment?"
As the men walked a few feet away, Captain Madison turned to Jeff. "Mr. Matthews, I hope I'm not in trouble, but I did something. Without any meaning to pry into your business, I assure you..."
Seeing that the man was obviously stressed, Jeff broke in. "Okay, what's happened? I'm not the kind of guy who flies off the handle at every little thing. So, just spit it out. You're obviously uptight about this."
Taking a breath, Madison said, "I heard around the company that you were an ex-military man, and you had been on some bad-ass missions. All hush-hush stuff. So, like the idiot I am, I asked a buddy who is still in the service to check around some. Shit, Sir, I swear I was just curious because I like you. Some of the people we fly around treat us like servants, or worse, and you and your family have always treated us like equals, and with respect. Well, my buddy must have checked — apparently too much. I haven't heard from him, but when I got home after my flight, there were two guys waiting for me. They had military IDs that showed their rank as a major and a colonel. They were not pleased. They read me laws about official secrets, the result of violating those laws, and gave me a very thorough questioning — hell, almost an interrogation. They scared the shit out of my wife, and, believe me, she wasn't the only one. I want to apologize. I swear I didn't mean anything by it. If this gets back to Mr. Wainwright, I'm liable to get fired."
Jeff looked Madison over for a moment without saying anything. A part of Jeff was pissed that Madison would try to check on him, but he could understand the temptation, especially a just-ask-around type of thing. Jeff cleared his throat, "They haven't been in contact with me, and you're not in jail," he said with a grin that Madison didn't reflect, "so I think we can assume that they believed that you were not trying to get into any military secrets. If they say anything to Mr. Wainwright, let me know and I'll take care of it."
The captain stuck his hand out and they shook. "Thank you, Mr. Matthews. I've learned my lesson. And once again, Sir, you and your family are a pleasure to serve."
Jeff assumed that Madison had just been curious, but he wasn't going to let it go without doing some checking of his own. He changed the subject. "The scenery certainly is nice around here," he said, looking pointedly at the women as they stood chatting with the copilot and flight attendant.
"Yes, Sir. Boulder is a nice city, and the mountains in the background are splendid."
"Bullshit. You know exactly what I'm talking about."
"Uh, Sir, I..." shrugging, Madison finished, "yes, Sir. They're all beautiful women. And very pleasant, besides."
On the spur of the moment, feeling a connection, somehow, with the Captain, Jeff asked, "Why don't you and your crew come up to the house for dinner. We have plenty of room. We will bring you back first thing in the morning so you can fly back tomorrow."
"You really mean that, don't you, Sir?"
"Sure I do. We would all enjoy having you."
"We have been up to the conference center, uh ... your home, before. And I would love to take a rain check on that invitation, but we have a flight early tomorrow."
"Okay," Jeff said, "but you're invited on the next trip. And there should be one soon. Laura is going to be my assistant, and will probably be flying out shortly to pick up some equipment for me, plus Diana and I will need to go back to Georgia to tie up some loose ends there before too long."
"We will be waiting for your call, then Sir. And if we don't have to hurry back, we'll be very pleased to take you up on your invitation."
"See you then," Jeff finished, turning back toward the vehicles.
The girls had gotten into the Escalade, but Diana and Laura were standing next to the Expedition waiting for him. Laura quickly came to Jeff and hugged him. "Thanks for the job, Boss," she said, smiling at the title.
Jeff grinned and hugged her back, extremely aware of the soft breasts crushed against his chest. "You are most welcome," he joked.
After Laura stepped back, Diana said, "I assumed that Laura would ride with you, since you probably need to talk."
"Yeah, I guess that's a good idea. We're going to stop in Winter Park for lunch, right?" Jeff asked Diana.
"Yes, that sounds good to me."
Turning to Laura, he explained. "It is sort of a tradition. We introduce everyone to this little restaurant on their first trip, if possible. Besides, we love to eat there, too. It's some of the best simple cooking on the planet." Straight faced, he asked, "Would you mind driving, Laura, I'm a bit sleepy for some reason."
Before Laura could answer, Diana interjected, "You do not want to drive, Laura. He's setting you up. Trust me. No one wants to drive the first trip — maybe not the tenth."
Laura looked inquisitively at the two of them — Jeff trying not to grin, and Diana's frowning face. Three hours later, she understood why, when with a death grip on the seat, she stared into the seemingly bottomless abyss alongside the switchbacks of the drive.
She did manage one quiet, but obviously very sincere, expletive. Jeff thought the comment was very creative.
As they pulled into the back of the house, Laura, eyes round, said, "You call this a house? And that a fucking driveway?"
"Well, I've heard the house called everything from a conference center to a retreat. We just call it home, now. It kinda grows on you. That's the reason I told you that there would be plenty of room for you and Ann. And you will get used to the driveway. Well, mostly used to it."
Laura grimaced, then said, "Right now, I doubt it about the driveway, but the house — oh, I know, Diana has told me about this place on the phone since right after you came out here. And Ann went on and on about it. But seeing it is altogether something else. I've seen motels, big motels that were smaller than this." Looking in the direction of the drive again, she continued, "And now that I've got my voice back, what are you going to do about that ... that... thing we just came up, when winter comes and it snows?"
"It doesn't wait for winter around here. We had a snow last week."
"What did you do?"
Jeff laughed, and opened his door to get out. Looking back at her, he said, "Hell, I sat and watched it snow. No way was I going to drive down before it got plowed out, or the snow melted."
Laura remained sitting in the vehicle for a moment, then got out and met him as he raised the hatch. "I've never even seen a real mountain before. The ones we have in Georgia are toad stools compared to this, as you know, since you lived there too," she said nodding toward the snow-covered peaks above them.
"Yeah," Jeff laughed, we have mountains here, "but I'll bet a lot of the people who live out here have never seen a beach before, let alone, the white sand ones we used to visit in Florida."
The crew piled out of the Escalade, pooh-poohed their help, and started the production of getting Laura's bags and other paraphernalia into the house.
"Jeff, I appreciate what you said in the car, and I'm certainly not going to turn down the money. But are you sure that you're comfortable meeting my salary from my old job, and letting me live here rent free? Like I said on the phone..."
"I know," Jeff teased, "No charity. But it doesn't cost me anything for you to live in one of the apartments. Even the power is mostly taken care of by the wind generators. I would be a total ass to charge you rent. Besides, I'll be getting the best of the deal as it is. You're going to work your butt off."
Laura picked up her computer, refusing to let anyone else touch it. Jeff managed to get the monitor before the girls did. "I've got computers," Jeff commented as they started inside. He paused as Melissa held the door open for them as they entered the house, then continued. "Besides, we're going to start a company, probably incorporate, and the company could buy whatever you need."
"Nope, my computer is just the way I want it. It is literally state of the art. Computers were my living, and I did a fair amount of work at home, just to stay ahead. We can update it as new, faster processors, and other peripherals come out, if you like. But there is no need to buy me a new computer. My laptop isn't the best in the world, but it will do."
Jeff made a mental note to take care of that little problem with the outdated laptop.
Looking around her, Laura asked, "How long are these hallways, anyway? It seems like we've been walking forever."
"We're here now," Jeff commented as Diana held the door to the apartment open for them.
As she walked down another hallway, Laura stopped and stared. "This is an apartment?"
"Well, Wainwright tends to do things in style," Jeff said, grinning.
"Oh, the furnishings are beautiful, at least what I've seen so far, but I'm talking about the size. This is bigger than my house."
"Yeah, there is that," Jeff said, not even trying to hide the grin. "I guess you tend to discount how big the retreat actually is after you live here for awhile. But let's put this stuff down in the den so you can look around for real."
A few minutes later, Laura, Ann and Arlene had gathered in Laura's kitchen. Laura opened a pack of vacuum-sealed coffee she had found. Jeff and the others had gone off somewhere. There was not any food in the kitchen, but apparently someone had left the coffee, knowing it would not spoil. Ann started filling the pot when Laura teasingly said, "You do walk a bit tentatively. Still pretty sore, Hon?"
Before Ann could answer, Arlene giggled and said, "Quack, quack."
Ann started to laugh, but grabbed her stomach, instead. "Stop that." she said in a tight voice, "You know my stomach hurts when I laugh. And I do notwalk like a duck."
"I've heard it called a lot of things," Laura laughed, "but never a 'stomach.'"
"No, Mom, that is sore too, but it doesn't hurt there when I laugh. My stomach muscles are sore."
Finally finding a coffee measure in a drawer, Laura scooped coffee into the filter. "Why are your stomach muscles sore? How could Jeff have made themsore?" Laura asked, frowning.
Laura closed the filter door and Ann began pouring the water in. "He made me have so many orgasms, and I guess my stomach muscles knot up or something when I do. Actually, he fucked me unconscious," she blurted, spilling some of the water, her face turning crimson.
Arlene pulled a paper towel from the rack and wiped up the spill as Ann finished filling the reservoir. Looking at Laura, Arlene added, "I've fainted more times than I can remember. Dad kinda gets into making you come until you pass out."
Laura did not respond immediately, but looking thoughtful, took cups from the rack and put them on the table, then started searching for creamer and sweetener. "Diana has told me about what you guys are doing, but I'm having trouble hearing you talk about your father having sex with you, Arlene. Hearing it over the phone from your mom and hearing you talking about it in person is different. I'm not trying to be judgmental, I know that what Diana did to save her marriage brought this on, but it is still going to take a little getting used to."
Arlene beat her to the condiments and put them on the table while Ann put out spoons. "Ms. Kinsley, Jack had us so far under his thumb, that we were afraid to say no to anything he wanted. We were scared to death. But what Jack did to us really tore my dad up. Dad saved us, and I guess we saved the marriage. 'We, ' meaning all three of us. Dad told me to be cool around you, and to not offend you. Ann knows everything, and Mom told me that she told you, so I just blurted out something, that maybe I shouldn't have. Please don't be mad at my dad or mom. They are the greatest."
"He did it with his tongue," Ann said into the stillness.
Laura just stared at her daughter as she continued, "He had already fucked me. Then we ate and took a shower. Then he picked me up, carried me to the bed and fucked me with his tongue. I had about a jillion orgasms, each one building from the last. I must have fainted. I woke up the next morning in his arms."
Laura pulled out a chair and sat down. "I thought you told me everything on the phone," she teased. "Just how many orgasms did you have?"
"Oh, uh, about twenty, I guess, from his tongue that is, then they just blended into one that wouldn't stop. I had already had a bunch from his taking my cherry, and from his tongue, before."
"Tonight, we are going to have to talk. I want to hear everything about this. My first time certainly wasn't anything like that," Laura said, musingly. "I think I'm jealous," she grinned at her daughter. "My stomach has never been sore from having orgasms."
The kitchen door burst open and Jeff walked in followed by everyone else, all carrying sacks of food.
Diana put her two sacks on the counter, motioning for the others to do the same, and said, "We raided the freezer and pantry for enough to get you started. We'll leave it up to you and Ann to put things away; otherwise, you won't really know what you have. Make a list of things you want and we'll go into Boulder tomorrow, and give Wal-Mart a little business," she grinned.
Laura stood and started looking through the sacks as the others piled the counter full. "Good grief, Diana, did you leave anything in your kitchen? I'll pay you back for this when I get my severance check."
Diana hugged her. "You will not. Most of this, and a lot more, was already here when we moved in. They had stocked the pantry for conferences I guess, and the freezers have so much stuff that a lot of it will freezer burn before we can use it. They even special-wrapped the meat, but even so, it will never be used up quickly enough. You haven't cost us a thing," she added, catching a package of frozen vegetables as it slid out of one of the sacks and seemed destined to wind up on the floor. As she snatched at the errant package, she bumped the sack, causing several other frozen items to spill out. One package hit the floor, bounced and slid under the table, two more slid into the sink. By the time everything was retrieved and the sack upright again, everyone was laughing.
"Okay, gang," Jeff said, rounding up Jennie and Melissa, who had started exploring the apartment. "Let's get out of here and let Laura and Ann get settled in."
As Diana started out the door with her husband, Laura called to her. "Diana, could you stay awhile. I would like your input on something."
"Sure, see you later," Diana said to the others as she started to help with the frozen food after all.
When everyone was gone, Laura turned to Diana. "I can't go grocery shopping tomorrow; those assholes didn't give me my severance pay when they let us go. They are going to make everyone wait until Friday week. It should be a direct deposit, but even so, I've got over a week before I dare spend that kind of money."
Diana picked up a sack of food. "Let's get this stuff put away. Then we can sit and talk. That coffee smells heavenly. We'll have a cup of your first coffee in your new place and have some girl talk."
Laura looked at her and shrugged, "Girl talk or not, I'm not taking charity. There is plenty of food here, and whatever incidentals we need can just wait until my check is in the bank. I live on a budget, and I'm going to continue to do so."
After finishing with the food, Laura put out another cup, poured them coffee, and they took it into the den to relax. Diana sat on the couch, and kicking her shoes off, propped her feet on the coffee table. Taking a sip of coffee, she sighed and said, "Ah, my feet feel better already." She looked steadily at her daughter until she caught on.
Arlene looked at Ann. "I think we're getting a hint to go and look at your room, so the adults can talk."
"Yeah, I think you're right," Ann said, smiling. In a stage whisper, "They're probably going to talk about fucking or something equally as bad."
"Ann, there is no use deliberately trying to be crude," but Laura flubbed the admonition with the grin that she couldn't hide.
When the girls were gone, Diana asked, "I assume that you and Jeff had a talk on the way here?"
Laura sat on the couch and put her feet up as well. "Yeah, we talked just about all the way back."
Diana sat quietly for a moment, gathering her thoughts, then continued, "We have been best friends since our early teens..."
Laura interrupted, and said, "I know where you are going with this..."
"No, you don't, Laura. And just please shut up and let me talk for a little while. You are smarter than I am, and I'm no dummy. Jeff took an IQ test in school, as we all did, but he would never tell me what he scored. I do know that they called him into the office when the grades came out. I would be amazed if he didn't make the highest grade they had ever seen. But he is so laid back that he will never talk down to anyone. He aced college in two years instead of four, with near-perfect grades. The military snatched him up and had him doing things that I will probably never know about. He has an almost photographic memory, and I think you do, too. I am certainly not his intellectual equal, but it has never been hinted at in any conversation or interaction we have. He respects my ideas as if they are equal to his own. It just makes me love him more. I almost lost him by my being stupid and not telling my husband what was going on. I couldn't help it the first time Jack fucked me, but I should have told Jeff then."
"Hindsight is perfect, Diana. You did the best you could."
"Yeah, well, that's all well and good, but my actions marked my husband, and hurt him where no one else could. Having my daughter seduce him, saved my marriage, but it changed us. Mostly for the good, I think, but change us it did. But one of the things it did was make me see, I mean trulysee what he means to me, and I think, what I mean to him as well. It's as if we are newlyweds; in a way, we are.
"When we were first married, with me pregnant, and the hell-raising we caught from our parents, we didn't really make love. Oh, we were kids, and we fucked, but not nearly as much as we would have, given different circumstances. Sex hurt me when I was carrying Arlene, no matter how gentle Jeff was, and I didn't have enough sense to suck my wonderful new husband off. I thought that blowjobs were gross. He's a few years older than me, and had started working an after-school job by the time he was sixteen, before he dated me.
"After we married, and when he could, he took college courses before he finished high school. I've seen him come to our room at Mom's house after work, night after night, only to study until the wee hours of the morning, sleep a few hours, just to have to get up the next morning for school, then work again after that. On and on. Then college was about the same thing, except I was working some, too. Trying to help. We didn't have a childhood, per se — never had a honeymoon.
"We had little time to ourselves when we were first married, then he continued to be gone all the time when he got out of college and went into the military. The military financed a large part of his college tuition, so he had to go on active duty as soon as he got out of school. Most of our married life, we have spent apart, or with him working or going to school. This is the first time we have ever really been together for any extended period of time. Our life started out badly, but lately, it's gotten to be marvelous."
"Di, I know all this. You know I do. I was there most of the time, except for the military years."
"I know you do, but I'm leading up to something. That wonderful man who worked his heart out for me, for a few minutes of sex in the back seat of a car, suddenly doesn't have to work twenty hours a day. He doesn't have to worry about finances any more. But other than your family helping you until they were killed in that car wreck, and that little bit of insurance money you got from their deaths, you have had to do almost everything on your own. You got some federal loans and a scholarship to college because you are smart, but your life changed you, hardened you, just like mine did me."
"We had nothing together, many times," Laura said, laughing.
"Exactly," Diana said, taking Laura's hand, "But now I have a ton of money. Put the shoe on the other foot. What if it were you that had just come into more money than you could spend in a lifetime, and I kept saying that I wouldn't take charity, tried to interpret everything you offered me as being some form of gift. How would you feel?"
"Look, Diana, I..."
"Keep track of it if you want. Call it an advance if you want. But we're transferring a substantial amount of money into your checking account, today. And I have already snuck one of your checks from your checkbook to get your account number and routing number, and if I know my husband, the transfer is already a done deal." As Laura's face turned red, Diana continued, "Look, don't even think about getting mad, you are going to make lots of money when Jeff puts this next invention on the market. It's not a maybe type of thing. He tells me it is an offshoot of his radar, and it is just a matter of putting 'things' together. He says he can do it in two years, maybe sooner. Plus he says he has another idea that will probably make more money than anything he has done so far.
"He told you that you were going to get ten percent of the royalties, and ten percent of whatever he sells his patent for?"
"Yeah, but..."
Diana squeezed Laura's hand, then let it go. "Think about ten percent of one hundred million, plus royalties, and shut up about the money we are transferring to your account."
Laura sighed, a trail of tears leaking down her face, "What does Jeff reallythink about all this?" she asked, her voice breaking.
"Heck, other than the initial idea, everything was him. Arlene rode with Jeff to the airport, and she said that he babbled all the way about what you two were going to do. Don't you even think about calming him down. Just jump into it with him and get this thing started. But when he spends all his time in the lab, how about sending him back to me every now and then?" she asked, smiling. "Now that I've gotten used to him fucking my brains out, I don't want to have to drag him out of that lab to get laid."
The tears were coming for real now as they hugged each other.

When Diana got back to their part of the house a few minutes later, she asked, grinning from ear to ear, if Jeff had gotten the transfer completed.
"Yeah," he said as Diana prattled on about having her friend in the house. "I put twenty thousand into the account."
Diana started laughing. "She'll shit. Oh, I can't wait until she checks her balance," his wife said, jumping into his lap. After she kissed him, she continued, "We're going shopping tomorrow." At Jeff's raised eyebrow, Diana said, "I know, you're thinking like a man, and a man would think that Laura wouldn't need anything after we brought all that stuff to her. But every woman needs to buy things for her kitchen, whether it is food or appliances, that will make the kitchen hers."
"Diana, how in the world can you buy anything for that kitchen? It has every appliance known to man."
Diana laughed. "You may be right there, but I'll bet she will find something, and she will need tons of spices, sauces, and other things like that, that I purposely didn't include in the stuff we gave her. She has to buy those things herself." Grinning, Diana slipped an arm around him, and pushed her breasts against his chest as she snuggled against her husband.
Jeff tweaked her nipple, and said, "I guess I have bad news for you, then. I just talked with Wainwright. They have hit a snag. The meeting has been moved up. I have to be there at one tomorrow afternoon. I guess the flight crew could have taken up my invitation, after all. I asked the captain to come up to the house, but he said he had an early flight in the morning. Wainwright said he had the flight rescheduled. The plane will pick me up in the morning."
"I didn't know that you invited them up, but I think it is a good idea. They're nice people."
"Yeah, I think so, too. It was just a spur-of-the-moment thing. I picked up a little information from Madison that I'll tell you about later. Anyway, it made me want to get to know him a little better, just in case, but he said they had a flight tomorrow and couldn't stay."
"What did he say that made you want to get to know him better? I don't have any objections, just curious."
Jeff sighed, and told her what Madison had done. Hurrying through his explanation, he said, "Now back to what I started to talk about to begin with. Laura has just gotten here, but she might as well get her feet wet. She doesn't know anything about what is going on, but I can brief her on the way to the airport and during the flight. She needs to go with me."
"Oh, Jeff, I think that's a wonderful idea. The sooner she gets involved, the better."
"Good. Then you're not going to be mad at me for putting my 'employee' to work so quickly?"
"I might even give you a blowjob because of it," Diana laughed, nuzzling his neck.
"I'm better," he laughed, "My dick isn't as sore as it was yesterday. But I don't think I could stand for it to be sucked. I never thought I would say anything like that," he mumbled, almost to himself.
"Poor baby," Diana laughed, squirming her ass on his groin. "Want me to bend over the chair and let you give me a load of come."
"Not on your life," Jeff said, glancing toward the door. "The last time you had my dick out in here, Melissa and Jennie walked in and caught us."
Standing up, she took his hand and pulled. "Then I guess we had better go to the bedroom," she said, matter-of-factly.
As they stepped out into the hallway, they met Jennie and Melissa. "We're going to visit with Ann and her mother," Jennie said.
"We're going to the bedroom to get my brains fucked out," Diana quipped back.
The girls looked stunned for a second, then giggling and blushing they went on by. "Diana, you shouldn't talk like that in front of those girls," Jeff reproved her.
"Those girls did, or were in on, all the planning for Ann's night with you. And they have been fucking their fathers for several years. They probably know more about sex than I did at twenty."
"Yeah, well, I know that, but..."
Diana unzipped his pants, reached into his shorts and hauled his dick out. The girls were not more than twenty feet away, albeit they were walking in the other direction. Jeff quickly looked over his shoulder while trying to get his dick away from Diana. She dropped to her knees and engulfed his cock with her warm mouth. As she ran her tongue around the head, she applied a little vacuum. Jeff hissed through his teeth as the sensation of pleasure/pain assaulted him, and his dick came to full attention.
Unknown to Jeff, Melissa had looked around, and realizing what was going on, grabbed Jennie's arm. Although Jeff's back was to them, it was obvious that Diana was sucking her husband's dick. Both girls looked for a moment, then clapping their hands over their mouths to keep from giggling aloud, ran on down the hall to tell Ann and Arlene. Diana knew they had seen. She popped her mouth off, and keeping Jeff's dick in her hand, stood up and steered him toward the bedroom.
It's amazing how compliant he is when I have my hand pulling on his dick, Diana thought. It's time he put that marvelous cock into his wife. I need to make this really good for him. I know he loves me, but he will compare my pussy to Ann's, since he just fucked her. I can't give him a cherry. And there is no way I could ever be as tight as she apparently is. But I think I'll be his slut tonight. That should get his attention off that sixteen-year-old's tight pussy.
Diana stripped her clothes off, then turned to help Jeff with his. He had already gotten rid of his shirt and shoes. He looks sexy with his dick sticking out of his pants, bobbing around, she thought as she knelt in front of him and loosened his belt, her nipples already extended. "Master can just relax and watch his slut undress him," she said in the sexiest voice she could muster.
"I'm not into that 'Master' stuff," he mumbled as she slipped her mouth over the head of his cock.
Sure you're not, Jeff. Sure you're not, she mused sarcastically as she gently sucked him and pulled his pants down around his ankles. She had to let go to get his shorts down and his feet cleared of his clothing, but it only took a couple of seconds before her mouth again surrounded his cock. If the episode with Jack served nothing else, she thought, it sure taught me a few things about what men like. She gently scratched her nails along the bottom of his balls, watching them tighten up as she laved the underside of his cockhead with her tongue. With her tongue cupped around the underside of the head, she sucked like his cock was the sweetest tasting sucker she had ever had. In a way it is, she thought. Sucking his cock used to be blasé at best. But after Jack made me suck him, and Jeff's aggressiveness, it makes me wet just thinking about sucking him.
A couple of minutes later, Diana had a small orgasm as she pushed her mouth farther down Jeff's cock. She shivered, trying to rub her nipples on Jeff's leg as the orgasm tapered off. She felt his cock beginning to swell, knowing that he was going to shoot off in her mouth in a few seconds. I want him to come in my mouth, but I want to be his slut, too, so I had better stop.
Pulling her mouth off with an audible plop — she knew he liked that — she smiled up at her husband. His eyes came back into focus as he realized he was not going to come in her mouth. A slight frown creased his forehead as he looked down at her. She kissed his dick and stood.
"Hang in there for just a second," she said, standing and going into the closet. Choosing a pair of black spikes, she quickly put them on. As she came back into the bedroom, she walked over to the table beside the bed and picked up a pack of cigarettes. Extracting one of the 120's, she held it saucily in her hand for a moment looking at her husband, then bent over the bed, facing the wall mirror.
"Why don't you blow that load up your slut's pussy?" she quietly asked.
"Hey, Hon, that cigarette thing was Jack's bit. It doesn't do much for me," Jeff said. But he lined his cock up with his wife's pussy and mounted her.
As the thick cock pushed her pussy lips open, Diana clamped down as tightly as she could. She had vowed several days ago that she would practice her Kegel exercises hourly until she could squeeze Jeff's cock tight enough to keep him from moving inside her. She had heard it was possible, but she didn't know if she would ever be able to do it. I know that Arlene is tighter than I am, and it's for sure that Ann is. Jeff says I don't look older than twenty-one. My tits look good, and my pussy is going to be as tight as theirs, if I can possibly make it that way, she said to herself as she squeezed harder.
Jeff grunted as she squeezed. He reached under and grabbed her swaying breasts. Liking the way they felt in his hands, he held on and pushed his cock all the way to her cervix. When he felt his still-sore cockhead bump against her womb, he wished he hadn't shoved quite so hard. Diana gasped and pushed back, squeezing harder. He couldn't help it, sore or not, he pulled back about halfway and rammed in again, his balls slapping against her ass.
Diana made a mewing sound the third time he rammed in, then when he stripped her nipples with his hands, she violently came. Oh, shit. It's been too long since I felt him in me, she thought as he set up a rhythm. "Fuck me hard, dammit," she hissed as he stripped her nipples again.
Jeff drew back and rammed in as hard as he could, almost lifting her feet off the floor, and causing his balls to slap painfully against her ass. Diana pushed back at him, dropping her belly and raising her pussy as high as she possibly could. "Pump a load into me. Don't make it last. Just pump my womb full. I want you to come in me like you're going to knock me up."
Jeff released her breasts so he could see them bounce in the mirror. As their eyes met in the reflection, Diana carefully placed the long cigarette in her mouth the way Jack had taught her. I felt your dick jump in me when you saw that. You say you don't care anything about it, but I think your dick just gave you away. Pulling on the cigarette, she hollowed her cheeks as Jeff groaned and shortened his strokes. A few seconds later, he rammed into her, forgetting all about his sore cock. Short-stroking her, he groaned, grabbed her hips and machine-gunned his dick into her clenching pussy.
Jeff could see Diana's bouncing breasts and beautiful face in the mirror. She pulled on the cigarette again. He shivered, shoved against her womb, and sprayed his first geyser of come. He had the head of his dick lined up just right with her cervix, and the stream spewed up her womb. She wiggled her ass as the second stream hit. "Squeeze my nipples," she hissed.
Jeff milked her breasts once, then brutally squeezed her nipples as he tried to push her womb through her throat. Diana came as the next three spurts splattered into her, filling her pussy. As Jeff stroked a couple of times, trying to push harder into her, come squirted out and ran down her inner thigh. Finally, he pushed her forward, forcing her to go prone on the bed. He rotated his hips, causing his cockhead to move back and forth across her cervix. Diana came again, as the world grayed out around her.
Forcing herself to stay conscious, she milked his cock as she fought to get her breath back. After a couple of minutes, she stretched to get the lighter and lit the cigarette, while he let his cock soak in her pussy.
I'll bet that new little pussy doesn't do that for you, Big Boy. And what ever happened to that sore dick of yours?
Jeff sighed as he pulled his softening cock out of Diana and flopped on the bed beside her.
click next for new episode or previous for older post
WHY LEAVE WITHOUT A COMMENT PLEASE DROP ONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you