Pages

Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Arlene and Jeff , epi14

Jeff had thought that Ann would be waiting for him in the suite, probably wearing a new negligĂ©e. That, however, was not the way the women had planned Ann's deflowering. That might suit a mere male, but that was not the way the women thought. I might have known it wouldn't be that easy,he realized, eyeing his clothes that Diana had placed on the bed for him.

"Put the suit on, Jeff. Don't even think about saying no."
"Why are you dressed up?" he asked, noting his wife's new dress — at least he thought it was new.
"I'm going to be serving. Everyone is. You will meet Ann in the hallway just before the big dining room. You will take her arm and escort her in to dinner. Treat her like the lady she is, like you do me when we go out. Make her feel like a million dollars. After dinner, you will escort her to your suite, and from there, you're on your own."
Jeff did not say anything for a moment. He was thinking about something else. "Baby, I wish it had been this way for you. Not the backseat of a car with me not knowing what to do. Not to say anything about getting you pregnant."
"Well, if I hadn't been so busy coming from your sucking on my nipples, I could have said no. Don't put too much blame on yourself. Besides we had a good time, and we got Arlene out of that backseat."
Jeff picked up his shorts, but Diana knelt in front of him. Taking his cock in her hand, she kissed the head and licked it. Standing, she kissed him and quickly turned away. In a tight voice, she said, "I've got to run. See you in the dining room. Make me proud."
Jeff knew there were tears in her eyes; although, she had purposely turned away before he could see them. But he did not know exactly why there were tears in her eyes. Sad? Wishing she had not set this up? Proud of him? Glad for Ann?
I can't go down that road. If I get into worrying now, I could really mess up. It would be a real irony if I got so uptight I couldn't get my dick up. That girl would never get over it.
A little later, he was dressed and wondering if he should be looking for Ann when the bedroom door opened and Arlene walked in. She, like her mother, was wearing a black, mid-thigh dress that looked like it cost a bundle. Also like her mother, she obviously was not wearing a bra and was showing a lot of breast with the neckline of the dress. Her makeup was well done — understated. He suspected this shopping trip had cost him a ton of money. He now had no doubt that all the girls were dressed for the occasion.
As they started out of their bedroom suite, Arlene held her arm out. "You're the best, Dad. I know you will make her remember this all her life."
For a moment Jeff could not speak, fighting a lump in his throat. Finally, he managed, "Fuck her brains out, right?"
Arlene put his hand inside her dress, cupping it over her breast. Kissing him lightly, she giggled, and whispered, "Make her walk funny." Sobering, she removed his hand from her breast, and taking his arm, they walked out of the suite and into the hallway.
There were several turns before they reached the hallway for the main dining room. As they made the last turn, he could see Ann standing at the other end, wearing a white dress that had to be the mate of the black ones that Diana and Arlene were wearing. Yes. A ton of money. But it's already worth it.

The dinner had gone off without a hitch. There was not a single giggle from any of the girls. Jeff thought they must have stayed up half the night planning and practicing. He had eaten at four-star restaurants that had not served as well, nor had the food been any better. Melissa even popped the wine cork with a flourish, poured a small amount in his glass and presented it to him for his approval, in utter sincerity. He had swirled the wine around in the glass like he had seen in the movies, tested its bouquet, and tasted it. When he gave his approval, Melissa poured for Ann, then Jeff.
Ann took it all in just as if Jeff knew what he were doing. They could have picked this stuff up at the local mini mart and I wouldn't know the difference.
He noted that Ann only drank half of her glass of wine. The meal took forty-five minutes. From time to time, one of the girls, or Diana, took pictures as the couple was served. He noticed a video camera discreetly mounted on a small tripod that was sitting on a table at the other end of the dining room. As they stepped out into the hall after they were done, Diana took more still shots. They're treating this just like a wedding. This is going to be a hard act to follow. What am I going to do that will equal this when we get to that suite? I'm beginning to think that I'm more scared than she is.
Glancing down at the beauty beside him, he tucked her arm in his and said, "Shall we?" trying his absolute best to radiate confidence.
When they got to the suite, he opened the door and scooped her into his arms, carrying her across the threshold. He nudged the door closed with his foot, desperately hoping Diana had not been watching when he picked Ann up, hoping that if she were watching, the threshold bit wouldn't piss her off.
She had been. She proudly said to her daughter, "I told you he would." They both had tears in their eyes, but they were smiling too, as they turned away with the other girls, heading back to the kitchen to discuss Ann's "wedding."
Jeff sat Ann on the couch, then sat beside her. He noticed a slight tremor in her hands as she smoothed her skirt down. Is she scared or excited? He had no idea, but after sitting beside her, he put his arm around her and kissed her forehead. "Diana tells me we have a full twenty-four hours and that this will not be the only time, either. So we can relax and get to know each other."
Ann looked up at him and smiled as he continued, trying to relax her, "To tell you the truth, Ann, I'm a little uptight. I want this to be just the way you want it to be, and I'm afraid I might do or say something wrong," he said, thinking a little candidness might help to calm her. "So, if you don't mind, let's just talk for a little while. Is that okay?"
Ann kissed him on the cheek and in a quiet voice, said, "I would like that. I've thought about this so many times, but now I feel somewhat foolish. I never expected your wife to do all this. They sent me to bed last night while they did all the planning. I had no idea that it was going to be this elaborate. Mrs ... uh, Diana must have spent an awful lot of money on all the clothes. I know mine cost a lot, but they kept shuffling me around when we went shopping, obviously hiding what they were doing. But I had no idea that she bought outfits for everyone. And that meal must have been catered. I'm feeling really guilty right now."
Jeff grinned at her, hoping to set her a little more at ease. "Well, the one thing that you definitely don't have to worry about is the cost. As you know, we came into a bit of money, and I'm never going to spend half of it. I'm proud of Diana. She did this with class. And you do look good in that dress."
Ann blushed nicely. "What there is of it," she said, forcing herself to not push the neckline back in place as half her left breast was exposed. The neckline went almost to her bellybutton.
"Would you like some more wine," Jeff asked, noticing the bottle on ice near the couch. When she nodded her head, he picked up the wine and started working on the cork. "I don't think I'm as good at this as Melissa is," he said as the cork finally gave up and came out of the bottle.
"Where did she learn to do that?" Ann laughed. "She was so professional when she opened it and poured for us. I almost couldn't believe that was Melissa standing there and waiting for you to approve the wine."
"Search me. I certainly didn't teach her. To say the least, I'm not a wine connoisseur."
Jeff drank a small glass of the wine, and Ann drank a half glass before he took it and put it on the table. Taking her face in his hands, he touched his lips gently to hers. Then before she realized what was happening, he scooped her up, and as he stood with her in his arms again, he put his mouth against hers and kissed her for real.
She responded timidly at first, then opening her mouth slightly, returned the kiss in kind. He still had not done anything with his tongue. After a moment, he broke the kiss and carried her into the bedroom where he deposited her gently onto the bed. Sitting beside her and leaning down, he again kissed her forehead. Working his way around, he touched his lips in a trail around to her ear, where he spent some time. He did not put his tongue into her ear, just breathed behind her earlobe, then kissed there before slowly working his way down to her neck.
As he kissed his way past the little hollow just above her collarbone, he felt her tense up a little, and her breathing changed. Ah, I'll have to remember that place and revisit it later. Continuing to kiss his way downward, he used the plunging neck of the dress to allow him access to skin as he kissed southward. He knew that she was expecting him to go for her breasts. Probably every boy she had been out with had either done that, or tried, so he kissed between her breasts, just barely touching the beginning of their slopes before continuing on toward her stomach.
When the slit ran out and he could no longer touch bare skin, he continued downward, kissing her body through the dress. When he reached her mound, he slowed his pace, listening and feeling for her breathing. Judging from that, she was sure he was headed for her vagina. Just before reaching it, however, he swerved aside, kissing down the top of her leg until he reached the bottom of her skirt.
Hesitating a moment, he kissed and tongued his way down the inside of her leg through her stockings. By now, he was almost at the foot of the bed. He gently nudged her legs until she spread them enough for him to kiss the inside of her thighs and a little of the back of her knee. He felt her tense up yet again, but after a few light kisses and licks, he continued toward her feet.
As he reached her feet, he slipped a finger inside her heels and slipped them off, one at a time, while he pushed his own shoes off. He spent several minutes lightly massaging her feet through her hose. I hope those are thigh highs and not pantyhose. If they're pantyhose, she might as well be wearing a suit of armor. He couldn't see far enough up her legs to be certain.
He kissed the bottom of her feet and licked them a little, but the nylon was beginning to make his tongue tingle. He wanted to lick the back of her other knee on the way back up, but kissing would have to do for now. As he came back up her leg, he hooked his fingers in her skirt and very slowly pushed it up ahead of his mouth. That got her attention.
Acutely aware of her breathing rhythm, he noticed the change as his mouth explored farther up the inside of her thigh. She shuddered as his mouth left the top of her hose and encountered bare flesh. No pantyhose. Good. As he pushed up on her skirt and followed with his mouth, she raised her rear slightly off the bed so the skirt would move. She was as subtle as if she had done it a hundred times before.
He was approaching her womanhood. Should he bypass it again and head for her breasts? Maybe he should have undressed her on the way down, he thought. But I don't want to be predictable. Breasts are always first. I'll bet she was sure I would kiss and suck them before I kissed her center. Diana said to make her proud of me. He continued toward her womanhood. She was wearing delicate white, almost see-through, bikini panties that had a moist spot. Good. Hooking his fingers in the top of the panties, he slowly slid them down. Again, she rose up just enough for him to slide them off without strain. He continued until they were on the floor, then resumed his kissing. Sparse auburn hair, neatly trimmed, greeted him. As his mouth finally touched the bottom of her outer lips, she hissed and shuddered with a mini orgasm. He noted her girl smell, faint, but distinctly woman. Her hands were now in his hair as he kissed the outer lips to the top of one side of her womanhood, then down the other, being careful to bypass her clit.
When he was again at the bottom, he walked his lips up her center, stopping just short of her clit. Without him realizing it, she at some point, had drawn her knees up and spread her legs wider. He did not know whether it was an unconscious thing, or she had anticipated him, and was making things as easy for him as she could.
At the bottom of her slit again, he added his tongue to the kissing, wiping it upward through her outer lips, slightly penetrating her inner also, producing a tightening in her thigh muscles. Finally, he allowed his tongue to swipe her clit. About a dozen swipes from the bottom of her lips to her clit did it. This was no mini orgasm. This was the real thing, he thought, as she sucked in her breath, her bottom came off the bed and her thighs slammed shut on his head with a grip that was astonishing. He could faintly hear her crying out as she violently shivered, grinding her slit into his mouth. As she started to come down, he gently sucked her clit between his lips, being careful to watch for a flinch of overstimulation. After a long time, she relaxed and her thighs released. He could hear again.
"I didn't know it could be that good. I never dreamed..." she whispered
Her face was highly flushed from her orgasm. Her reactions had moved the front of her dress around until her left breast was exposed past the nipple. Even on her back, the breast stood proudly in a perfect cone, with a beautiful pale pink nipple sticking well up from the exact center. Breasts and all the exposed skin he could see were also flushed.
As her breathing returned to near normal, he added his tongue to his ministrations. Her hips began a small undulating motion. There was a catch in her breathing almost immediately. Multiorgasmic, without a doubt. A few moments later, she proved him right with her second full-blown orgasm. This time when she clamped her thighs together, he was ready and avoided getting his ears crushed, but she squeezed just as hard. He certainly was not going anywhere. Her body went taut, rising off the bed until she almost seemed to be balanced on her heels and the back of her head. The wail she let out would do any man's heart good. Boy, whoever carries this little lady to a motel better muffle her mouth or someone will call the cops for sure.
He tried to hold her at her plateau as long as possible before she relaxed and then went completely limp. He looked up at her face. She was not out, but he would bet she could not say her name right now. Sliding up beside her, he took her in his arms and nestled her head on his shoulder, just holding her.
After a few minutes, he was beginning to wonder if she had slipped off to sleep when she sighed and quietly said, "Wow," drawing the word out, awe evident in her voice.
I'll take that as a compliment. He smiled as he noted her breathing changing. A few minutes later, she did drift asleep, as did he.
He woke with something warm and soft against his mouth. He felt the nub rub through his lips again. Capturing the nipple, he gently sucked while moving the tip of his tongue against it. Opening his eyes, he was greeted with a pair of sparkling green eyes smiling back at him. "Thank you," she said. "I never imagined it could be that good. Anything I ever did to myself never felt a millionth that good. No wonder Arlene never stops talking about how good you are."
Inwardly, he flinched. What had Arlene not told?
As she pulled her breast back from his mouth and sat partway back up, he realized that she was totally nude and straddling his stomach. He, on the other hand, still had all his clothes on, with the single exception of his shoes.
"We're going to have to do something about that," she said, almost reading his mind. Sliding off him, she continued, "I've never undressed a guy before, or a girl either, for that matter, but I want to undress you. Is that okay?"
Tearing his eyes from her jiggling breasts, he mumbled out some sort of affirmative, he supposed. He must have, since she started pulling on his suit coat.
He shrugged out of his coat, tossing it on the carpet, then the tie. My best suit. Diana will have my ass. But he wasn't getting out of bed to hang the coat up. The teen unbuttoned his shirt, and he shrugged out of it as well. He had on a white tee-shirt that she pulled up, but she got involved in running her hands through the hair on his chest and kissing his nipples. His nipples had never been very sensitive, but he had to fight to keep his dick down, anyway. I don't want my dick to be all the way up the first time she sees it. She has been a real joy so far, and I don't want to scare her.
The shirt came off and she lay on top of him for a few minutes, moving her nipples through his chest hair. She locked her mouth to his, teasing him with her tongue for the first time. She rubbed her crotch against his groin. Realizing he could not hold back an erection with this type of stimulation, he unbuckled his belt, distracting her.
She slid down him, unzipped his pants, and tugged them down and off. She stopped, sitting and looking at the growing bulge in his shorts. He started to slip his shorts down himself, when she brushed his hands aside and did the job herself. She had gotten his shorts just clear of his groin when she froze and stared. They watched as he lost the battle. His cock finished swelling, then in a matter of less than a minute, stood fully erect.
He could see a faint, probably unconscious, shaking of her head. "It will, Ann. A baby's head is much bigger around, and it comes out of a woman, of course attached to the baby, he grinned. We have a whole day ahead of us. We'll take our time. Just trust me on this, please. Arlene and Diana take it and I'm not gentle with them. They want it a little rough most of the time. I promise you that I will be gentle with you and go at your pace. You can stop at any time. You're the one in charge here. There is nothing that says that you can't leave here tomorrow still a virgin, if that's what you want."
She grinned at him. "Not a chance. I'm not going to chicken out on you. I've waited for this too long to do that." Looking back at his dick, she continued, "Are all men this big?"
He knew that she was aware that men came in many different sizes, but he answered as honestly as he could. "No. I am a little bigger than most, but there are plenty of men bigger than me. Some women say size isn't important. Others say the opposite. I think that the man caring for the woman, and doing his best to do the things that please her, will have far more effect than size. My tongue never penetrated you more than a half inch or so, but you seemed to enjoy it pretty well," he gently chided her.
She blushed and glanced at him, then looked back at his penis. "Can I touch it?"
"Sure," he laughed, "but pull those shorts the rest of the way down. They feel weird where they are."
She laughed a little, but removed the shorts. Sliding up the bed beside his hip, she leaned over and touched the tip of his cock. It jerked. She almost snatched back. Grinning a little at her own reaction, she gently wrapped her hand around his staff just below the head. Jeff put his hand around hers and showed her how to stroke a man.
"The head, especially the tip, is very sensitive, also the area on the underside of the head. As I become more stimulated, I will be able to stand more pressure, but after I ejaculate, the head will become hypersensitive for a little while. Almost any stimulus during that time will be almost like pain."
"I've seen a couple of porn movies," Ann said, holding his dick and looking at him. "The guys' penises were not any bigger than yours. They may not have been as big. And the men shot their stuff on the woman's belly or sometimes her face. It was gross to me. But I always fantasized about you shooting your stuff ... your sperm, inside me."
"Believe me," he grinned at her, "shooting sperm inside the woman's vagina is a real turn-on for me, too. But for some reason, the porn industry seems to think that they should prove that the man shoots off. So, the guy usually pulls out and shoots where the camera can see it. I've only seen a couple where the guy shot off in the girl. When he pulled out, come ran out of her vagina. It was much more exciting for me."
While he had been talking, she moved her hand and gently lifted his balls. Obviously, someone had told her about being cautious with a man's balls. Either that, or she had read about it. He would bet on Arlene, or one of the other girls, though.
She has no idea how beautiful and sexy she is sitting there holding my dick.
He knew she was responding to his manhood; her nipples were elongated and hard, poking out like pink pencil erasers. Surprising him, she leaned over and kissed the head of his dick, which promptly jumped like it wanted more. Which it did.
She grinned again and tentatively kissed around the head, then licked across the hole. He knew she had tasted his precome, but instead of stopping, she opened her mouth wider and pushed her lips around the head. Without being told to, she sucked gently and moved her head up and down a little.
Maybe all those whispered conversations between the girls were not so bad after all, he thought, realizing where her knowledge was probably coming from.
She took her mouth off him and looked up. "I've jacked a couple of boys off, but I've never really seen balls, other than little kids'. The guys just pulled their penises out of their pants. And I've never given a blowjob. A guy did his best to get me to, but I wouldn't. I always thought of you, before I went too far. I wanted my first time to be with you. Show me how to give you a blowjob. Arlene told me, and I've heard other girls — Melissa and Jennie — but I want to do it right for you."
Now how can I turn down a beautiful sixteen-year-old who wants to give me a blowjob? But if I shoot off in her mouth, I won't have as much come to go up that tight little pussy. Aloud, he said, teasingly, "Well if you twist my arm." Ann giggled her sexy little giggle, and he chuckled.
"You had a great start. You can use your hand on the base of my penis to stroke me like I showed you a while ago, while you do me with your mouth. You can put a little, or a lot, more vacuum on the head. Just tighten your lips and move your mouth up and down the shaft."
As she put action to his words, his breath caught and he stumbled over his instructions. After a couple of minutes, she pushed her mouth down too far and hit her gag reflex, but she quickly recovered and continued. A new female, an eager teenager, her sexy mouth encircling his dick, plus the sight of her swaying breasts, was bringing him quickly to orgasm. Her enthusiasm was growing as well. Her speed was picking up and her face was flushed.
"Easy, Little One. If you keep that up, I'm going to put a load of come down your throat. We should, maybe, wait a while for that."
With an audible pop, Ann pulled her mouth off his throbbing penis. She looked questioningly at him, her lips slightly swollen from her ministrations to his manhood. "I thought guys loved blowjobs. Why don't you want to finish?"
He pulled her back up on top of him. Her breasts felt wonderful pressed against his chest, and his dick was between her legs just below her pussy. "I would love to come in that sexy mouth of yours, but while girls can come many times, guys usually take a while to recharge, and can't come nearly as many times, either. Also, your vagina might be a bit sore tomorrow and oral sex would be a lot easier than regular sex then."
"So, are you going to pop my cherry now?" she teased, rubbing her nipples in his chest hair.
Boy, she surely isn't bashful. "Only if you're ready."
"I've been ready since I was thirteen. I want you inside me. Jennie and Melissa tell me it is a thousand times better than I could ever imagine. And you wouldn't believe what Arlene says." She blushed again and said, "If it's anything like the difference in orgasms..." she sighed, leaving the statement unfinished.
Jeff took her face in his hands and gently kissed her mouth while extending his hand to her womanhood. He teased her nether lips for several minutes, occasionally brushing her clitoris. After a while, he concentrated his attention on her little bud. Her mouth became more frenzied on his, then she shuddered, humped her mound against his hand, and came. She pulled her mouth away, fighting to get her breath, her movements slowing to a stop. He could swear she was purring as she kissed his neck. How do women do that?
"What do we do now?" she sighed. "If you keep giving me orgasms, I'm going to go to sleep on you after one of them. I'd hate to wake up in the morning, still a virgin," she said, clamping her legs tight, trapping his erection between them.
"Well, there's the old faithful way, with me on top. But if we do it with you on top, you can stop or go ahead at your own pace. As it goes in a little and maybe becomes uncomfortable, you can stop and get accustomed to it, then start again when you feel like it. Probably that way would be easier on you. I'm here to do anything I can to make this as pleasant an experience as I can. Again, we have a whole day ahead of us; there's no hurry."
Ann sat back up, straddling him just below his groin. Taking his penis in her hand, she looked back at him. "I know that. Your wife is a wonderful person to let me have you for a whole twenty-four hours."
She positioned herself, rising up as much as she could to touch the tip of his cock against her pussy. She rubbed his cock through her lips until it lined up with her virgin hole, then let a little of her weight down to try to push his prick in. She was having trouble getting the angle just right, and her lips didn't seem to want to stretch enough to accommodate him.
Jeff gently massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples to try to keep her stimulated. Finally, the head popped past her lips. She sucked in her breath and froze.
"Just wait. Don't push any more. Let yourself get used to it," he cautioned, afraid she would push too far and cause pain.
After a while, she tentatively pushed, but nothing much happened. Grimacing, she pushed harder, then still harder. She was obviously hurting some, even though his cock hadn't gained very much, if any.
Spying a tube of lubricant on the bedside table, he said, "Wait, baby. I see something that will help us. Raise up for a minute." Thank you, Diana.
Sliding partway from under her, he was able to reach the tube. He lubed the head of his cock while she blushed. She's tighter than I remember Diana being. This was supposed to be her night. It isn't going to be much of a night if she is hurting like crazy. "Try it again, now. Don't get frustrated. You'll be proud you have such a tight pussy one of these days."
She didn't say anything, just lined herself up and pushed. His cock went in about a half inch, then she put some real weight on it and forced it in a little more. He was almost ready to tell her to stop when she quit pushing on her own. The first half inch of his cock felt like it was stuck in a vice. There would be two people sore tomorrow, if this kept up.
She pulled back, experimented a little, then bore down again. His dick pried its way into her a little more until it reached her hymen. It felt like he hit a brick wall. She squeaked and froze. After sitting still a moment with him trying to comfort and encourage her to take her time, she rose up a little. Looking him in the eye, she dropped herself on him with the obvious intention of ramming his cock all the way in. It didn't work — his cock hit her hymen and stopped. Both of them sucked in their breath. If this keeps on, I'll have a bruise on the head of my dick.
She rose back up until the head of his cock was just spreading her lips, then dropped really hard onto him. Brick wall, again. Sweat was dripping off her forehead as she looked at him. "Wouldn't you know the thing would be armor-plated," she said with a sick grin on her face and tears in her eyes.
"Easy, Baby. Lie back down on my chest and rest for a while."
"Rest?" she laughed. "I can rest anytime. Roll over on top of me and take my cherry. Burst the damn thing. I want to be a woman."
"We might have a problem here," he said, frowning a little, "I've heard of girls that had to have their hymen clipped by a doctor. It's rare, but it happens. The doctor just nicks it with a scalpel if the hymen is too thick to break naturally."
"Roll over on me and do it. I'm not leaving here tomorrow still a virgin. Tonight, I'm going to be your woman. Nothing is going to stop that, even if I have to get a knife and break the damn thing myself," she said, looking him in the eye.
They managed to roll over and stay together. He gave it one more shot at trying to talk her out of it, but she cut him off by the time he opened his mouth. "I know you were trying to be gentle and give me the best night of my life. It has been, and it will be. I had hoped it wouldn't hurt, but it's going to. I want that big beautiful cock inside me. I guess I'll blubber a little bit, but I'm tougher than you think," she intensely said.
After the remark about the knife, he definitely believed her. He had a vivid mental picture of her sticking a knife up her pussy to cut her hymen. The thought scared him.
Ann pulled her knees up beside his hips and spread them. "One time — all the way. Then hold me until the pain goes away. Make me a woman!"
Jeff leaned over and kissed her, his weight on his forearms. As their lips parted, he slammed his cock forward — hard, shattering her hymen. As his dick broke through her cherry, he pressed his mouth hard against hers. She screamed into his mouth, even as she tried to kiss him. His dickhead felt like he had tried to shove it through a brick wall. The head stung like crazy. He grimaced, trying to hold the kiss. If it hurts me that badly, she has really got to hurt. Trying to ignore the stinging, he slid his dick up her overly tight tube all the way to her cervix, where he held gently against it.
Her body writhed for a couple of seconds before she froze, clutching his back, driving her nails in. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she sucked air hard through her nose several times. Jeff didn't move, nor push hard against her cervix. He wasn't all the way in, but he had gotten more in than he would have thought for her size. He gently parted their lips and set about kissing away her tears. After a couple of minutes, she sighed and said, "That smarted a bit," giving new meaning to understatement. Producing a feeble grin, she added, "If you can get me hot after that, you'll be even better than Arlene thinks you are."
"We can continue this when you feel better," Jeff said.
"Don't you even think about taking that thing out now. I want you to fuck me."
He flexed his dick a couple of times just to see what she would do. Ann sucked in her breath and her eyes got big. She bit him on the neck. "I feel like I have a log stuffed up me. Do me. I don't care how bad it hurts, I'm a woman now — just ... do ... me."
He moved his cock back an inch or so, then pushed it back against her womb, gently nudging her deep inside, while he continued to kiss her cheeks, eyes and neck. Remembering the spot above her collarbone, he kissed his way there. Licking, kissing and sucking the area while occasionally moving his dick, eventually brought a tentative response from her hips, and a slight lessening to the viselike tightness of her channel.
After a couple of minutes, he kissed his way down to her left nipple, twisting himself around a little until he could take it between his lips. He lipped it a little, sucked it hard, then stripped it gently with his teeth. Astonishing him, and maybe her, she came. It wasn't an earth shaking orgasm, but she definitely made it. He felt her pussy spasm, but not very hard.
When she was back, he pulled out a little farther, then pushed to her cervix. She froze the first time, obviously hurting. He waited, then did it again, pausing. A few minutes later, he was beginning to establish a rhythm, although a short one, and she was rocking her hips a little. He concentrated on her right nipple, trying to build her to a better orgasm. He must have managed, because she grabbed his head, held him to her breast, wiggled her hips and came. Her pussy clamped down on his cock, making it impossible for him to move. Her mouth was only inches from his ear when the orgasm hit. Yep, that was a real one. And she's definitely verbal, he thought, as his ear rang from being screamed into. Her body shuddered and her pussy spasmed a couple of times, before clamping back down on his abused dick.
If Diana gets hot thinking about what's going on and wants to fuck my brains out tomorrow night, I'm liable to be in real trouble. I wonder if anyone has ever had to wear his dick in a sling.
When she released his penis enough for him to move, he pulled all the way back and slid it home while her orgasm was still going on. She made a gurgling noise deep in her throat. He didn't know what she had tried to say, but she had communicated, nonetheless. He pulled back and did it again, then again. Instead of her orgasm tapering off, it built. She arched her back, raising her ass off the bed, her pussy spasming. He let the cock massage she was giving him carry him along. He knew better than to fuck her for a long time as tight as she was. They wouldn't be able to do it again if he got her too sore. As she screamed and convulsed, he pushed hard against her cervix, said, "Here it comes, Sweetheart." He short stroked her a couple of times, then shoved harder into her cervix as his seed erupted.
There was no question that she could feel him come in her. Her eyes popped opened wide, she grunted, mewed, and orgasmed yet again, screaming, "Yesssss," in his ear. He stared down at the beautiful woman beneath him as his hips thrust forward and his dick pulsed with another spurt, then a torrent of come erupted that filled her and exhausted him.
He tried to keep his weight off her as his dick jerked and sent the last few dribbles into her womb. He had put so much come inside her impossibly tight pussy that he could feel the stuff himself. After a time, she pulled his mouth to hers, and between gasps, kissed him as best she could. "Thank you, thank you," she whispered over and over again.
He could hardly believe this girl was thanking him. It should be the other way around. After all, it was him that got to shoot his load inside this beautiful virgin. "Thank, you," he insisted, trying desperately to think of something better to say. He started to pull out, but she pulled hard against him. "No, not yet. I never want it to be over."
He kept his softening dick in her slick tube, hoping his limbering cock would stay for a while. After a few minutes, the sweat on their bodies and the cool air from the air conditioning made her cough. Her tight pussy spit his dick out, accompanied by a flood of semen that ran down the crack of her butt, pooling on the sheet. They both laughed in unison.
As he rolled off, she looked down and said, "That feels odd, but I could get to like it, knowing it's your sperm that's running out of me. But I feel empty inside now. I liked that stuffed feeling when your thing was inside me."
"When my dick was inside you?" he said with a grin.
"Yeah, when your dick was inside me," she said with a smirk on her face. "I'm a woman now. I've been fucked."
"Fucked, or made love to. I did whatever it was with love."
"Me, too," she said, rolling over on her side and kissing his cheek. Grabbing him, she hugged him as tight as she could. Tears started again. "Why did I have to fall in love with a married man? I don't want this to end. The time will be gone before I know it. I just want to hold you, and be held by you, forever."
Jeff didn't really know what to tell her, so he said. "Remember we still have the most of our twenty-four hours left, and Diana told us both that this wasn't only going to happen once. Things will work out."
"But I live so far away. We only have another week before I have to go home. Then I don't know when I will ever see you again, let alone be able to make love." By now, the tears were pouring in earnest.
Not knowing what else to do, he held her tight and let her cry it out. Letting him go a few minutes later, she started to apologize for her outburst. "I'm sorry; that was stupid of me. I'm acting like a little girl."
He kissed her and nibbled at her ear, causing a tiny giggle and an arch to her neck. "You're no little girl. You're a beautiful young woman now. Remember?" He grinned at her. "I'll be back in a minute. Just sit tight."
With a warm washcloth and a towel a couple of minutes later, he gently cleaned the blood streaked semen from her, then took a towel, and another damp washcloth to mop up a frightening amount of blood on the sheet. As she moved over, he placed another towel on the bed to cover the wet area. He leaned down and kissed the top of her pussy, gently licking around, but not touching, her clit. She's going to be hurting in the morning — probably already is, big time.
A few minutes later, they were relaxing in each other's arms, talking about inconsequential things, when they heard a double tap on the suite door. They looked at each other for a second before they both got up to look. As they left the bedroom, they noticed the tray on the floor just inside the sitting room door.
"Are we being treated like royalty, or what?" Ann said, her mood soaring once again.
Jeff grinned. I have the best wife in the world. Even if she did come like a freight train for Jack. It's time I got over that, he mused. She passed out repeatedly when I fucked her after we got things straightened out. Mentally shrugging, he turned to Ann, who had put the tray on the table.
"What have we got?" he asked.
"Sandwich makings, snacks, leftovers from dinner. If you'll get us something to drink from the refrigerator, I'll serve. I don't want any more wine. I don't want to get drunk and maybe not remember this," she said.
As she put out plates and silverware, Jeff watched her firm boobs bob and jiggle. If she were any the worse for wear, she didn't show it. He selected a couple of soft drinks from the refrigerator, picked up glasses, added ice and put everything on the table. He could hardly take his eyes off her as he did so. Damn, she's beautiful.
Catching him looking, she laughed at him with her eyes. "I'm starved. Aren't you?" she asked. "Does sex always make you this hungry?"
He couldn't resist. "Sure. Haven't you noticed all those fat married women?"
"And men," she added, sticking her tongue out at him.
They fixed a sandwich from the leftovers. Ann wolfed hers down before Jeff was halfway through. She poured herself more to drink and offered him some.
Grinning at her, "No thanks, I'm fine with what I have here," he said, watching her down the glass. "All that coming must have dehydrated you, though."
She popped him on the shoulder, then looked odd for an instant. Putting her hand between her legs, she blushed and stood up. "I'll be back in a minute." As she left for the bathroom, she glanced back at him. "With all the come you put in me, it seems like you would be the one that's dehydrated." She giggled and took off for the bathroom, still holding her hand over her pussy.
Watching her sexy ass as she left made Jeff's cock stir. A couple of minutes later, he heard the shower start. "Oh, no you don't," he said, laughing as he started for the bathroom. "You can't do that by yourself tonight."
As he entered the bathroom, she jerked the shower door closed just before he reached it. She held it for a second when he pulled, but then released it, and as he opened the door and stepped inside, she swarmed him. Wrapping her arms around him, and pressing her breasts to his chest, she sighed, "I'm so happy. This is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me."
Jeff pushed her back a little and looked down at her green eyes, sparkling with tears of joy, he hoped. Her breasts were standing straight out and her nipples were fully erect. Teasing, he cupped his hand over her pussy and dragged his middle finger through the lips. Bringing his finger to his nose, he made a sound of mock displeasure, and said, "Wow, that stinks."
Before she could react, he goosed her in the side. She squealed, grabbed his hand and said, "It does not. You spent a lot of time down there licking me, and you didn't seem to dislike the smell then. What's the matter? Don't you like the smell of your own come?" she asked, teasing him back.
Before he could think of a comeback, she pushed her own finger into her pussy, and brought the finger to her mouth. "It tastes sexy to me," she said, as she pulled the finger out of her mouth, knowing that he was staring at her lips. "Want me to suck that big ol' cock of yours that Arlene brags about all the time?"
Instead of answering, Jeff kissed her. At first tenderly, then with increasing passion.
Breaking the kiss, she trailed kisses down his chest, across his stomach, and without hesitation, latched her lips around the head of his cock. She sucked so hard it hurt, then slacked off a little and started moving her mouth. Kneeling in front of him, the water pouring off them, she wrapped both hands around his cock, stroking it in time with the movements of her mouth. He knew that she wanted to suck him off. He willed himself to come, not wanting her to wear herself out, and maybe get turned off. He liked a blowjob to last, but this was not the time. Jeff looked down at her, watched her breasts jiggle and sway as she sucked and stroked him. She looked up and caught his eye, staring at him as she sucked hard, hollowing her cheeks, green eyes sparkling.
"I'm going to..." he managed, before his dick heaved and pulsed, sending a strong stream of semen into her mouth. She choked, swallowed, then sucked really hard. Jeff's vision grayed out as his cock pulsed again. "Ah, shit..." he mumbled as his balls emptied in one long continuous stream. Ann swallowed, choked, swallowed, then shivered as a mini orgasm trembled through her pussy.
Jeff fumbled for something to hang onto as he slumped against the shower wall. Ann slowed her hands to a gentle stroking movement, then ran her tongue gently around the head looking for stray drops of come. Jeff's dick grew limber and Ann released it after a gentle kiss to its head.
Jeff mumbled something that sounded incoherent, even to himself, then wisely shut up until his brain got back into gear.
"I take it you liked that," she teased.
"Something along those lines," he stammered out. Realizing he sounded more like a frog croaking than anything else, he cleared his throat, and managed, "I thought you said you had never given a blowjob before."
Ann stood up, wrapped her arms around him, and put her head against his chest. "I never have, but I have fantasized doing it to you so many times. Plus, Arlene gave me detailed instructions, including just what she thought you liked best."
"Lady," he said raising her chin with the tips of his fingers so he could look into her eyes, "if that was your first time, I think I'll die for sure after you get some experience."
She blushed prettily as she hugged him.
After playing for a while in the shower, they dried each other off. He picked her up and started toward the bed. "I could really get into your carrying me around all the time," she said, laying her head on his shoulder.
Just to tease her, since she seemed to be getting really serious, he dropped her on the bed. She certainly did look sexy as she bounced with her titties jiggling. He started tickling her, then blew a raspberry on her navel. They faux wrestled a little while, but it led into titty sucking, as she sighed and pulled his head tighter against her. He made up for not honoring her beautiful breasts earlier. He licked, sucked and teased her nipples until she rhythmically rocked her ass. She held his head tighter and tighter until she hissed and came without his having touched her pussy. Finally leaving her wet nipples standing at attention, he slipped his mouth quickly down her body. After hooking his arms under her thighs and lifting her legs back enough to give him easy access to her pussy, he licked around her mound, drawing closer and closer to her center.
Groaning in frustration, she lifted her ass off the bed, trying to force her pussy against his mouth. I've got a surprise for you, Little One, he thought as he finally licked up her slit. As she sucked in her breath, and hissed out "Yesss," he slid his middle finger very slowly into her while continuing a slow upward lick with his tongue that only lightly crossed her clit at the top of the stroke. As his finger found the curve of the top of her pussy, he curled the digit back, then rubbed with increasing pressure across her G-spot.
The first caress of his finger brought another hiss, then a violent shiver as he concentrated on her clit and rubbed circles with the tip of his finger. Her legs stiffened, her muscles tensed, and she exploded into orgasm. This time, he continued the stimulus, even as she started down and became sensitive. As she tried to push his mouth away, he licked harder and increased the pressure with his finger. Her legs slammed shut on his head, her ass arched up, lifting high off the bed. Instead of the orgasm tapering off, it peaked again, and if the screaming was any sign, went higher than the first one. Her voice ran out before the orgasm (orgasms?) did. A few seconds later, her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed back on the bed, completely limp.
Well, I guess she liked that, he mused, proud of himself. I'll bet she tells Arlene about that one.
Her breathing was good, so he got up and turned the light off, then sliding in beside her, took her in his arms, and snuggled her head on his shoulder. After covering them with the sheet, he pulled her tight against him, got a handful of teenage titty, and was asleep in seconds.

He awoke with the taste of toothpaste in his mouth, to find Ann kneeling across his chest and a toothbrush against his lips. "Your breath smells like stale pussy," she said with a grin, shoving the toothbrush into his mouth.
"And what does your breath smell like?" he mumbled around the toothbrush, teasing her.
"Like peppermint," she quipped. "I've already brushed my teeth, so I don't have come breath anymore."
Taking the toothbrush, he got up and went into the bathroom with her following. After brushing his teeth, he said, "Scat, Beautiful, I've got to pee."
"But I thought guys couldn't pee with a hard-on," she commented, motioning to his fully erect cock.
"Yeah, but when I stand and strain for awhile, it will go down enough for me to do it. Now take that pretty little ass of yours out of here so I can empty my bladder."
"Not a chance," she said, her eyes sparkling. "I want to hold your dick while you pee. I've always wanted to know what it felt like to hold a dick in my hands and watch the pee come out of it."
He just looked at her. "You are weird," he joked.
She grabbed his dick and pulling down, pointed it at the commode. "Look, Babe," he said, trying to be reasonable. "I can't pee with my dick hard and it isn't likely to go down with you holding it. More likely it will just get harder."
"Piss, darn it." Glancing up at him, she asked, "Have you ever had a girl hold your dick while you pissed?" As he shook his head she added, "Then I'm going to be your first, even if we have to stand here all day."
Realizing he had run head on into yet another hardheaded female, he closed his eyes and fought his mind into thinking about something other than her hand holding his dick. After what seemed like forever, his morning hard-on subsided and he was able to produce a stream. She guided his dick, aiming it around the bowl. He did not know whether to be embarrassed, or stimulated. Embarrassed eventually won out, and she got to see his cock fully flaccid.
She grinned up at him as he took over and shook the dew off his lily. "I liked that," she said, leaning up for a kiss while she stroked his cock back to full hardness. "Now let's see if I can get it to spurt something else up inside me." Leading him by his dick, she headed back for the bed.
A couple of minutes later, he kissed his way down to her pussy — and stopped. Her lips were swollen and obviously bruised. She really was little and even her pussy lips had taken a beating. She has to be messed up inside. If I stick my dick in her, all she is going to remember about her first time is how much it hurt the second time.
Looking up at her, he said, "Sweetheart, I don't think this is going to work this morning, you're..."
"Yeah, I know. I'm so sore inside that it hurts when I walk, and my stomach muscles are just as bad from coming so much. And don't you dare tickle me this morning. I couldn't stand to laugh hard. It would kill me."
Turning around and sliding down in the bed, she locked her lips around his cockhead. When she sucked hard, it hurt. I'm probably a long shot from being as sore as she is, but I sure couldn't stand much hard sucking. "Easy, Little One. You're not the only one with sore equipment this morning."
She pulled back and looked at the head of his cock. "I think there's almost a blister on the very tip, and it's discolored. I'll bet it is sore."
"See there," he teased, you about fucked me to death.
"It was me that got fucked unconscious," she said, sitting up.
His eyes could not help but follow the sway and bounce of her luscious breasts. "Well, we can kiss and make out while we watch TV," he teased.
"Or we could get up and go eat breakfast with everyone else," she said, practically. "Besides, this is too good not to share with everyone. Us being too sore to fuck any more," she tried to joke, but there were tears in her eyes.
"We've still got all day. It's only a little after eight. If you really do want to eat with the others, I'll bet Diana can come up with a way to take enough of the soreness away for us to at least have some oral sex later in the day. If all else fails, we can still spend the rest of the day together, then in a couple of days, take up where we left off, if you want."
"Do you really think Diana will let us?" she almost whispered.
"Diana doesn't do things halfway," Jeff said, taking her in his arms. "And if I know Diana, she has probably anticipated this. Shall we go see?"
"My dress is beautiful, but I really don't want to wear it for breakfast."
Finding his shorts and pants, and slipping them on, he answered, "I'll go find Diana and get her to bring you some casual clothes. It will only take me a minute," he finished as he pulled his tee-shirt over his head. As he started into the other room, he stopped and called over his shoulder. "You might want to come in here. I think our little problem is solved." Both had casual clothes draped across the couch.
click next for new episode or previous for older post
WHY LEAVE WITHOUT A COMMENT PLEASE DROP ONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you