Pages

Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Arlene and Jeff epi13

Jeff spent the next three days ordering equipment and running errands, and also spent several hours with a small accounting firm in Boulder. He promised the accountant a sizeable bonus if he would substantially, and legally, cut down on the taxes he was going to have to pay.
“Incorporate. Only eight percent of the top one thousand corporations in the US pay any taxes at all,” the accountant said.

When Jeff arrived back home, he was more confused than when he left, but the accounting firm had a good reputation. Jeff also knew a good lawyer that would gladly check up on everything they did – for a fee. Wadsworth certainly wasn’t cheap, but he had saved Jeff some money when the contracts were signed. Actually, depending on how you looked at it, Jeff thought, the attorney had made him money with the little stalling routine, not to mention the loophole that would have reaped the other lawyers more money. Jeff decided to contact him again.
He was going to have to go back to the old house to pack up his equipment and get it shipped to the new house, but he decided to wait until he had the lab finished.
After a call to Frank to find out who built the convention center, he got in touch with the contractor and had him come out. It wasn’t going to be a major job, just a couple of offices and two big lab rooms. The basement had a concrete floor and a finished ceiling. All he needed were walls, wiring, doors, etc. Then again, he would need a raised floor to take care of the wiring for the various pieces of equipment that would need cabling to the computers. Still, this would not be like building an extension on a house. Jeff sketched out plans for the lab while the contractor measured and took notes. He told Jeff he would get back with him with a price in a couple of days.
The guy seemed sharp as a tack and Jeff was impressed. Sitting down at the computer, he began laying out what he would put where.

Diana was sitting at the counter peeling potatoes for dinner when Ann came through the door. “Where is everybody?” Diana asked.
“Oh, they’re outside doing something.”
“What’s the matter? Did you get tired?”
“Not really. I ... Uh, Mrs. Matthews, I’ve...”
“Ann, I’m not that old. I should have stopped your using that title long ago. Now is a good time to accomplish that.”
“I’m sorry. I need to ask you something – something really important.”
Diana glanced at Ann, noting the serious expression. Putting the peeler down Diana refreshed her coffee. “Want some? Shall we go somewhere else to talk?”
“No coffee, thanks. And right here is fine as long as we’re alone.”
Ann plopped down at the table as Diana took a hurried sip and sat across from her. “What’s so serious that you can’t just out and ask me? Have I done something to upset you?” Diana asked, worried that the episode in the kitchen had come back to haunt her.
Ann shook her head, her hair swirling around her face. Diana noted that Ann’s nipples were prominently showing through her top. Something has her upset.
After a couple of minutes of silence, Ann still had not said anything. Diana was starting to get really worried. She’s about to cry. I wonder if Arlene has hurt her feelings.
Finally, Ann quit staring at the table and looked Diana in the eye. “I know I’m going to mess this up. I just don’t know how to say what I want to.” She sighed as Diana reached across the table and took her hand.
“Diana, you know that I’m still a virgin. I’ve come close to not being one, twice. Once this guy almost raped me – date rape. He thought I wanted it. I wound up scratching his face pretty badly. Then another time, I had decided to do it, but chickened out before we got to the guy’s house. He wouldn’t speak to me for weeks.”
Diana squeezed her hand. “You do that when you’re ready and you have found the right person. Not until then. Don’t let anyone pressure you into it. There is certainly nothing wrong with waiting until you’re married.”
“But I have found the right one. I’ve known it since I was thirteen. That’s the reason I wouldn’t do it with anyone else.”
Diana smiled. “What’s wrong? Does he have a girlfriend?”
“No,” Ann sighed, then quietly added, “He has a wife.”
Oh, Shit. Then as it really sank in: “Oh, shit.“
Tears were now running down the girl’s cheeks as she stared at the table and silently cried. Finally looking up, she caught Diana’s eye and said, “I know I’m sixteen and a lot of people will just call it ‘puppy love’ or something like that. But whatever it is, I’ve had it since I was thirteen, and it hasn’t gone away. I’ve dreamed about him making love to me for three years.”
She sighed again, then said, “I had this all rehearsed out, and it sounded so logical, but when I walked in here, I just froze up. I guess what I’m here for is to ask you if your husband can take my virginity.”
Diana took a deep breath, not even realizing her own nipples had also popped out with the stress. “Ann, my husband swears that he has never touched another woman until a couple of weeks ago when I put Arlene up to seducing him. But there was a lot more to it than that.”
“Mrs. Matthews, Arlene told us everything. I understand what happened and why.”
Diana hardened her voice, pissed that Arlene had told far more than she should have. “Then you know that Jeff has never run around on me. He and I are both messed up with this thing. How in the world could you expect to add something else, someone else,” she corrected, “to everything that has already happened to us?”
“I know he loves you and Arlene. I know he doesn’t love me. He hardly knows I exist, but I’m not asking for your husband, I just want him to make love to me for one night.”
“You’re not asking for my husband?” Diana repeated, unable to keep from grinning despite Ann’s sincerity. “You just want to use him for one night?”
Ann, flustered, said, “Well, I guess it didn’t come out right. I promise I’m not trying to come between you two; nobody could. You’re too beautiful for that. I just want to give him my virginity, instead of some boy that will brag about it to all his friends.”
“Flattery will get you everywhere, right?”
With an intensity that Diana could hardly believe, Ann said, “I’m not trying to flatter you. I’ve always thought you were the prettiest woman I have ever seen, even prettier than my mother. But if she didn’t have to work so many hours and worry so much, she would be a lot prettier than she is, though.”
Diana got up and walked around the table. Pulling Ann to her feet, she hugged her, “We’ve got a problem, kid. Let’s you and I go for a drive. We need to get out of here for a while.”
Picking up her keys, and with Ann in tow, she went out the back. Locating the girls, she called out, “Arlene, you girls fix your own food, and Jeff’s. Ann and I are going for a drive.” When Arlene came running up to her wanting to know what was going on, obviously noticing Ann’s red eyes, Diana added, “Tell your father everything is fine, just a woman thing. We’ll be back later.”
Unlocking the Escalade with the remote, she closed the door behind Ann, then hurried to the driver’s side. Without looking at Arlene again, she quickly started the car and headed down the driveway.
Two hours, some ice cream, a stroll through the park, a lot of talk, and Diana had come to a conclusion: other people had troubles, too.

That night, Jeff was playing video games with Melissa, Jennie and Arlene. “You’re just letting me win,” Melissa accused him.
Jeff was not going to tell her he was trying his best to win. I used to be good at this stuff in college. Either I’ve really lost my touch, or these girls are out of my league. Either way, she’s beating the shit out of me. He was saved from answering Melissa when his wife came in and crooked her finger at him. “The boss wants me,” he said, nodding at Diana, relieved.
Arlene took over in his place with Jennie looking over her shoulder and giving advice. At least Melissa will get a little competition, he thought as he followed Diana out of the room.
A few minutes later, they were seated in the kitchen with hot coffee in front of them. Diana waited until Jeff had taken a sip and put the cup down before starting. “I talked with Ann today, as you know.”
“Yeah. What happened to her? Arlene said she had been crying, and you two went for a drive.”
Diana didn’t answer him right away; instead, she sat tapping her fingernails against her cup, which made an odd sound that was getting on Jeff’s nerves. “Come on Diana. What are...”
Diana interrupted with, “She wants you to take her virginity.”
After a while, Jeff sighed and said, “I thought it was going to be something like that after you talked about her wanting ‘someone like me’ to be her first. Did you straighten her out?”
He really doesn’t have a clue. He is so sure that I would be against this that he isn’t even interested. Now, what shall I tell him? “I told her that I thought it was a great idea,” she lied, just to see the expression on his face.
Jeff’s face flushed like he was a teenager until he realized she was kidding. “Shit, Hon. What did you tell the girl?”
“We had a long talk. She impresses me. All the girls are sharp, well above average. Obviously, Arlene picks smart people for friends, but Ann is veryintelligent, as we both already know. Like our daughter, she has her head on straight. After I thought about it for a while, I told her I would talk to you about it. And, with some stipulations, I would try to talk you into it. As if that would be hard,” she added.
Jeff glanced at his wife and frowned. “In other words, if Jeff gets the chance to fuck a sixteen-year-old-pussy, he’ll jump at the chance,” he almost snarled.
Oh, crap. This isn’t going the way I thought it would. Have I stepped on his ego again? “No, I didn’t say that,” she said aloud. “But I can’t imagine why you wouldn’t jump at the chance. She’s sexy as can be, and she has been in love with you for years. I’m not worried about your running off with her and leaving me. So why shouldn’t you be her first? I thought all men considered a virgin the ultimate turn on,” she muttered almost to herself.
Jeff drummed his fingers on the table, unconsciously returning the irritation. “Diana, I fell in love with you many years ago. The only thing that’s changed about that is I probably love you more now. I’m still fighting the Jack thing, but I do love you, Hon. Don’t you think that I could have fucked other women if I had wanted to?” As she started to respond, he raised his hand a little, signaling her to wait. “We took some vows, way back when, and other than Arlene, I’ve upheld them.
“But to answer your question, yeah, some guys like a cherry,” he said. “Some kids in school try to see how many girls they can deflower. But there are other men that I have talked to that would not even date a virgin, if they knew. Sometimes a first time just isn’t worth the trouble.”
“Jeff, I know darn well that you’re just stalling. Besides, I’ve told her that you’re the best there is, both in bed, and as a husband,” she quietly said.
Jeff’s face softened as he looked at his wife. “Oh, shit. Diana, you’re really serious about this. Look. Sure, I would like to push my dick up into that tight little pussy for the first time. But what then? You stayed pissed at me all day yesterday for my watching titties jiggle. Now you say you want me to fuck one of those same girls that you got mad at me about. If I got into that much trouble by just looking, guess how much shit I would be in if I fucked one of them. I’m not dumb enough to get involved in this. It wouldn’t be worth it.”
“Look, I had PMS. Okay? And I guess I got a little jealous when you kept watching them. I’m almost thirty. I can’t compete with four teenagers. Especially those four. You would have a hard time finding four girls that pretty in the state. Having them all under one roof with them vying for my husband’s attention, just kind of pushed me over the edge. The bitch came out. I’m sorry.”
Diana was obviously fighting tears. Jeff got up and walked around the table. After pulling a chair over next to hers, he took her in his arms. “You need to seriously look in the mirror,” he said into her ear. “Number one: you don’t look thirty. More like barely out of your teens. Number two: you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. Seriously. I’ve seen guys – literally – walk into stuff while trying to look at you. It’s no wonder Arlene is as pretty as she is. You’ve made references to my ego from time to time. Well, more than references, I guess. But it looks to me like yours is hanging out there too, at least a bit. Oh, I know a lot of my problem with Jack is my ego. My wife passing out when he fucked her. That sort of thing. But your insecurity over these girls has to be along the same lines. At least I had some reason; you don’t. But back to the problem. How in the world could you stand it if I should fuck that girl, if my watching their titties jiggle rattles your cage so much?”
“All I know is it won’t. I’ve gotten to know her position with this better – even gotten to know her better. And, I guess I feel sorry for her. She does love you, but she can’t have you.”
“Diana, I swear, I’ve never done anything to lead that girl on. She’s been over to the house a thousand times, I guess. I watched her grow from a kid into a young woman. But I have never even thought about making any kind of advances toward her.”
“I know you haven’t. She thinks that you don’t even know she exists. But I want you to make her dreams come true. I want you to make love to her the way you have to me so many times.”
“You mean put her on her hands and knees and try to ram her womb into her throat?” he asked, laughing.
“You would be shocked if she loved it, but no. Make love to her. Show her she’s special. You were a master at that before Jack ever taught me that I could like it a little rougher.” Diana cringed inwardly, but Jeff just grinned.
“At least I know what turns you on, now.”
Diana changed the subject slightly. “I talked with Laura just before I looked you up. She and Ann have been talking about this, apparently long before Ann came out here.”
Jeff looked at his wife. “Are you saying Laura knows about Ann wanting me to take her virginity?” he asked, incredulously.
“Apparently they share everything. She told me to tell you that she could not think of anyone that she had rather her daughter slept with for her first time.”
Jeff could not think of anything to say. I will never understand women.Finally, he stammered. “Are you sure you understood each other? I would assume that she would have the cops after me if she found out.”
“For what. Ann is legal. She is above the age of consent. Her mother couldn’t send the cops after you, even if she didn’t approve. But she does, wholeheartedly.”
Diana, frustrated to begin with, was getting more so now. “Jeff, I didn’t think I would have to twist your arm to get you to make love to this girl. Maybe you’re not like most guys. No that’s wrong. I know you’re not like most men, but I thought I might even be a little pissed at you for over-enthusiasm. But I never thought you would balk at this. That girl loves you, and I want you to make love to her. Not just once, but several times while she’s here. I’m proud of my husband – more than you will ever know – and I want you to fulfill her fantasy. At least the lovemaking part – you can’t marry her,” she finished, smiling. His face was close to hers and she kissed him on the mouth.
“Get Laura on the phone,” he said, breaking the kiss. “I’m not even considering this until I talk to her.”

Thirty minutes later, Jeff hung the phone up. Now, what am I going to do? Hell, Laura volunteered that Ann is on birth control – a shot every year since she was thirteen. Diana is sitting there with that smirk on her face, and I’m getting a hard-on. If she sees that, I’m dead. Aloud he said, “Now, what do we do? And does everybody have to know?”
“You’re kidding, right? You know that those girls are talking about this right now.”
Jeff looked stunned, almost panicked, even.
Diana threw out the cold coffee before pouring him a fresh cup. Leaning back, she lit a cigarette, pleased that his eyes followed her movements and focused on her mouth. “Take your coffee and go find the girls. Does tomorrow night sound good to you?” Without waiting for him to answer, she continued, “I figure one of the north suites, say starting at six. We’ll stay basically out of sight for twenty-four hours. Just the two of you. We’ll bring you your meals and put them in the sitting room, but we won’t come into the bedroom. In twenty-four hours, you will have her so sore that she won’t be able to do anything else. I’ll take her shopping tomorrow morning. She will want to have new stuff for you. Now shoo. And tell Ann that I want to see her,” she continued, preoccupied.
Jeff found everyone in the living room watching television. At least it was on, but he thought they had been talking when he came down the hall, and had stopped when he came in. Nodding to Ann, he said, hoping desperately that he was not blushing, “Diana said she wants to see you in the kitchen,” he managed, hopefully in normal tones, except for his voice cracking a little on the last word.
The girls looked at each other, then Ann got up and quickly walked out the door, almost running.
A few seconds later, he had taken a sip of coffee, just put his cup down, and was wondering what to do, when Ann came running back into the room. She squealed, then jumped full tilt into his arms, locking her legs around his waist, and her arms around his neck as she pushed her breasts hard against his chest. As he staggered back, she kissed him soundly – decidedly not a little girl kiss – then solemnly told him, “Thank you.” There were catcalls and rude sounds from the girls. Ann, blushing profusely, dashed back out of the room to make plans with Diana.
Jeff had an instant erection.
Arlene came over and hugged him. “Thanks, Dad. You’re the greatest.” Feeling his cock against her, she looked down. “Oooh. I see someone else is excited about this, too,” she teased.
Before he could say anything, Melissa and Jennie hugged him too, rubbing their braless breasts against his chest, giggling. They dashed out of the room to join the planning session.
I just know that Diana is going to come to her senses, and I’m going to get killed because of this.
****
Arlene had not slept with them last night, and Diana had not come to bed until Jeff was asleep. When he awakened the next morning, Diana’s sexy mouth was wrapped around his cock. He hoped he would always wake up with his dick in her mouth. As he felt his balls start to tingle, Diana popped her mouth off his dick, and grinning, said, “You need to save that for Ann. When you come in her tonight, I want her to feel it.”
“Look, Baby,” he said, desperately, “I’m really close. I’ll have plenty built up by then...”
“Not a chance, Big Boy. And don’t you dare masturbate while we’re gone. I want you to make me proud tonight. I want her pussy to feel absolutely bloated when you come. Now promise me you won’t waste that while we’re gone.”
“Diana, it feels like it’s about to come out my ears. I...”
“Promise.“
“Oh, all right. I promise,” Jeff said, trying to put a sour expression on his face, but not succeeding very well.
Diana left the bedroom wearing her negligĂ©e, and a few minutes later came back with a troop of girls following her. Jeff’s hard-on was denting the sheet that he desperately grabbed as the door opened, but Melissa saw his cock before he covered himself. She stopped so quickly, the other girls piled into her from behind.
“Ann, you’re going to be sore tomorrow,” she proclaimed as they all went into the dressing room. They were not even giggling. Jeff grabbed his clothes from yesterday and took off toward Arlene’s bedroom to get dressed. He was beginning to feel more and more like a machine. A man-like machine with a dick – then again, a dick with a man-like machine attached to it. Maybe he should check out the basement and see what the contractor had gotten laid out. The women would probably all be gone shopping inside an hour. He could kill that much time. I can’t believe I’m so uptight about this. Shouldn’t it be Ann that’s upset? He didn’t make it halfway to the basement before Arlene called out, “Dad, we need you.”
Now, what do they want? Then with a sigh, At least my dick has gone down.
click next for new episode or previous for older post
WHY LEAVE WITHOUT A COMMENT PLEASE DROP ONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you