Pages

Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Story of the facebook girl season 2 episode 25


“What is really happening to me?”
“Why is bimpe going to the extreme?”
“Have I done something that nobody as ever
done?”.

I don’t even know what to do next. I dialled
segun’s number but it wasn’t going through. I
decided to go through bimpe’s facebook
message again to check her profile and
behold, the account doesn’t have a profile
picture, no uploads, no friends, no location, no
biodata and no contacts. This gave me more
concern. “Chaiiii, this girl is just a
professional. I forced myself to sleep that
night.
I woke up the following morning and prepared
for work. When I was less busy, I tried calling
segun and it went through. I told him that we
need to talk on whatsapp.
ME: hi sege, wahala don sele oooo
SEGE: wetin happen?
ME: na Bimpe oooooo
SEGE: you and this your wife again?. She don
burn your certificate?
ME: rara ooooo. I’m in a big scandal
SEGE: gist me, wetin happen?
ME: she sent me a text last night that I should
check my facebook inbox
SEGE: what did you find there?
ME: my Unclad pictures
SEGE: what??, how come?
ME: remember I told you that we had s-x at
the hospital?
SEGE: yes.
ME: the pictures were taken during the period.
SEGE: this is serious.
ME: that’s not all.
SEGE: what happened again?
ME: she gave me a condition to place her on
a monthly salary of 20k
SEGE: that’s madness, she must be joking
ME: I’m serious. Log in to my account and see
for yourself
SEGE: ok. Hold on.
…….Segun went offline and returned after 5
minutes……………….
SEGE: onihaxy, there is a big problem
ME: what is it?
SEGE: have you checked your account today?
ME: no. Why did you say so?
SEGE: you have one new message and I viewed
it, it contains 2 new pictures
ME: what’s the content?
SEGE: go and see for your self.
ME: ok,
I logged in to my account and saw a new
message from the same username that bimpe
used to send the previous pictures. I opened it
and it contained 2 new pictures. First one is a
picture of bimpe sleeping beside me with her
butt facing my d--k just like the position we
used in spooning s-x at the hospital but her
face wasn’t showned in it. Only her side and
butts were shown but my own face was clearly
shown. The second one was a picture on
bimpe crossing her legs on my thigh and my
d--k was resting on her laps. Her head was on
my chest and her head was covered with a
Towel. But my face was also shown clearly as
I lied on my back. I became uncomfortable
and I suddenly developed headache. I resumed
my chat with segun.
ME: sege, I don die. This girl is ready to finish
me.
SEGE: this thing is very critical and It can
destroy someone’s career if care isn’t taken.
ME: so what do you suggest that I do now?
SEGE: I would have advice you to deactivate
your accounts for now. But will you not be on
social media again?
ME: I can’t do without social media.
SEGE: then that’s it, its more like “living now
to die another day”, she can always re-trace
you again and execute her mission.
ME: haaaa!!!
SEGE: and we don’t know what tomorrow will
bring. You might become a celebrity or a
politician tomorrow. With those items in her
custody, she can finish your career in few
seconds via social media.
ME: haaaaaaa!!!
SEGE: I would have suggested you should
report to the police, but what will be your
explanation to the police on how those butts
and fleshy oranges got on your chest in those
pictures?
ME: I don’t know
SEGE: and if I say you should sue the hospital
to court and make money if the pictures
eventually surfaced online.
ME: I think that one is a good idea.
SEGE: but how will you explain to the court
that you had s-x with a nurse on duty?. If she
claimed that you raped her and couldn’t
rescue herself from you because there was no
one around?, and she thought that the only
thing she could do to have an evidence is to
snap you when you slept off?. How will you
escape jail?
ME: haaaa!!!,
SEGE: my guy, you would either go to jail or
pay hugely for it.
ME: so you suggest that I should be paying
the monthly 20k?.
SEGE: no, this is a cool blackmail business.
She had done her home work and she is
convinced that she would surely win in this.
Especially since her face isn’t showing in the
pictures. And if you start paying now. I can
guarantee it that the demands would increase
soonest as time goes on.
ME: so what do I do?.
SEGE: the only way to solve this is to either
find her and delete those stuffs from her
phone, or you make peace with her which I
think its impossible.
ME: haaaa.
SEGE: you know what?
ME: what?
SEGE: let’s find a way of tracing her first.
ME: how?
SEGE: sebi you said you both have a mutual
friend on facebook?
ME: yes.
SEGE: then start from there. Get closer to the
person, the person might know her present
location.
ME: and after then?.
SEGE: when we get to the bridge, we would
cross
ME: ok, what about her monthly demands?
SEGE: I will talk to her. She would reduce the
fee or cancel it. We need to buy more time.
Because the way I’m seeing this girl. She is
dangerous.
ME: segun, I don’t want you to be directly
involved in this.
SEGE: **laughs**, onihaxy, I started this thing,
I was your coach and mentor all through the
scene, and I was the one who caused all that
happened. So this is the best time for me to
be involved. You can’t be alone in this thing.
We are into it together.
Me: ok bro, thanks,
SEGE: I have to do some blogging abeg. We
will chat later.
ME: ok.
I ended my chats with segun and resumed
with my work. Few minutes later, my phone
was ringing, I looked at the screen and it was
an unknown number which wasn’t part of my
contacts
I picked the call with the mindset that its
definitely adebimpe.
ME: hello
CALLER: ***female voice*** hi sir
ME: *** confirmed that it wasn’t bimpe** who
am I speaking with please?
CALLER: Lolade sir. The lady who came to
apply for a sales rep 2 days ago and I
collected your number
ME: ***recollect*** yes!!!, I remembered. How
are you?
CALLER: I’m fine sir. I just want to remind you
of the recruitment sir. Please I need the job
sir. Please help me sir.
ME: hmmmmm. No problem, always keep
intouch with me so as to get updates. But for
now, we are still going through the CVs
submitted. No one had been considered yet.
CALLER: ok sir, thank you sir. This is my
number sir, pls save it.
ME: alrite, no problem.
CALLER: have a nice day sir.
ME: and you too, ****hang up*****.
3 days earlier. We recently purchased a new
pure water Van to expand our distribution
channels to our customers. A driver was
needed with a female sales representative who
will assist the driver in dispatching the pure
water packs to our customers. The manager
and I deliberated on how to go about it. We
agreed to pay the driver 13k and the sales
Representatives 10k monthly salary when they
are employed.
A notice board was placed outside the
compound containing a vacancy for an
experienced driver and a female sales
representative. Before 2pm the second day
after the notice was pasted, 3 guys applied for
the driver post and 4 young ladies came to
apply for the sales Representative position.
At 3pm, my manager was about going out and
won’t return for the day when this young lady
came inside the compound. My table is
located at the entrance of the manager’s office
and the manager was already out of the office
and was about going away when this lady
called lolade approached my table.
LOLADE: hi sir ***knelt a little***
ME: hi, what can I do for you?
LOLADE: I’m here to apply for a sales
representative
ME: ***faced my manger standing by my table
and almost going out**** oga, you have a
guest applicant
MANAGER: onihaxy, abeg attend to her. Sebi
you know the interview process?
ME: yes sir
MANAGER: I’m late for where I’m going to, I
can’t wait anymore.
ME: ok sir, bye sir.
MANAGER: **walked away** bye.
ME: ***looked back at lolade, she is a slim
girl with an average oranges size. She isn’t
too skinny by she isn’t fat. She looked straight
from her appearance when she was coming
inside, I couldn’t grade the backside because I
haven’t seen it then. she has only one thing I
dislike in her physical appearance which is the
large quantity of spots on her face. She has a
dimple and a nice set of teeth coupled with a
good smile*** hi miss ??
LOLADE: miss lolade
ME: ok miss lolade. How are you?
LOLADE: **smiled** fine sir
ME: you can have your sit **pointing at the 2
chairs infront of my table***
LOLADE: thank you sir. **sits down**
ME: **na where I go start the interview from
sef?***. You said you are here to apply for a
sales rep?
LOLADE: ***smiled again*** yes sir
ME: from the vacancy notice, you are told to
come with your application letter, original and
copies of your credentials and a copy of your
CV. And the requirement for this job is an
SSCE. Hope you have them here with you?.
LOLADE: yes sir.
ME: ok, can I have your letter first?
LOLADE: **opened a brown envelope and
brought out a letter*** here is it sir
ME: ** glanced through the letter and noticed
that she had a cool handwriting and nice
construction of sentences*** ok, what about
your result?
LOLADE: **brought it out** here is it sir
ME: **glanced through it*** you failed
economics but passed account and commerce.
How come?
LOLADE: I was sick on the date of economics
paper and couldn’t do it properly.
ME: sorry.
LOLADE: thanks sir
ME: what about your C.V?
LoLADE: here is it sir
ME: ***glanced through the age and noticed
that she was 18**.
your CV says you are 18. Is that true?.
LOLADE: yes sir
ME: well, you look 29 to me **smiled**
LOLADE: ***smiled also*** you are funny sir.
Gradually, the interview session turned into a
gisting and interactive session as I was
throwing relevant and irrelevant questions at
her just to engage myself. She has a good
sense of humour as she was flowing very well
with me. I collected a copy of her result and
returned the original to her. I told her to go
and that she would get a call from us if we
need her. She stood up from her chair and
walked about 3 steps away from me when she
turned back and asked, “Sir, please can I have
your number?”. “Why not?” I replied as I gave
her my number afterwards. I screened and
observed her Bottom as she was walking away
from me. I can rate the a$$ 60% sha. Not too
big but looked fitted inside her short pencil
skirt. I was discouraged by the spots on her
face sha. That was why I couldn’t think of her
anymore until she called me.
“Onihaxy!!, e be like say this lolade get
potential oooo”
” E be like say I go dey use this girl manage
body pending the time I go get a girl of my
taste in this Ado-Ekiti.”
Gradually, the thoughts of Bimpe was leaving
my mind and the thoughts of lolade was
coming in………..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you