Pages

Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Joflexer: Story of the facebook girl season 2 episode 26


I got to work the second day and flirty
thoughts of lolade was flooding my brain. I
couldn’t think of anything else aside lolade. I
even forgot that my nudes are still fresh on
someone’s phone and could be unleashed at
anytime.

I was at my table when my manager called me
from inside to come and I went inside to see
him.
ME: hi sir, you called me.
MANAGER: yes. ****handed a file to me***, go
through that file, it contains the CV and
credentials of the applicants, I don’t have time
to go through them.
Me: ok sir
MANAGER: scan through it and check out for
anyone who has a better sales experience and
give her a call to resume on monday.
ME: ***chaii, chance to do parol with
lolade**** ok sir. What about the driver sir?
MANAGER: don’t worry about that, a guy had
been referred to us by chairman’s wife, so we
don’t need any driver again.
Me: ok sir.
MANAGER: be fast about it, you know today is
friday. I want the new van to commence
operation on monday
ME: ok sir.
I left his office and returned to my table with a
grin on my cheek. I glanced through the CVs
and discovered that lolade has no sales
experience compared to the rest. I was there
on my table thinking about what to do and
my phone rang. I checked and it was lolade. I
had to leave my table and walked out of the
building because I don’t want my manager to
listen to our conversations.
ME: hello.
LOLADE: **angelic sweet voice*** hello sir.
How are you?
ME: **melt by her voice and gained Attention
immediately*** I’m fine and you?
LOLADE: I’m fine sir. Please I just want to
remind you again and to beg you not to forget
me.
ME: hmmmm, Lolade, there is a problem
LOLADE: haaa!!, what is it sir?
ME: you don’t have any sales experience
according to your CV and you are the only
odd person among the 13 applicants
LOLADE: **felt bad** haa, please sir, is there
anyway you could help me sir. I really need
the job for sustenance sir.
Me: ***hmmm, e be like say this girl dey suffer
sha. See as she dey beg for 10k job*** ok
dear, I will see what I can do. Though it will
be a bit difficult, but I will try.
LOLADE: thank you sir.
ME: hmmmmmm, don’t mention. So what will
be my reward for my efforts
LOLADE: don’t worry sir, I will be nice to you, I
should just get the job first.
ME: ***chaiiiii, I gained another Attention***
ok, no problem,
LOLADE: when next should I call you sir?
ME: maybe in the evening
LOlADE: ok sir, thank you sir. **hanged up***.
After ending the call, I looked at the zip of my
trouser and observed that my Attention was so
obvious. **chai, this one na embarrassment
ooo**. I dipped my inside my trouser, pulled
up my d--k and hanged it underneath my belt
before returning back to my table.
I got to my table after passing through the
factory and greeted the factory workers. I
began to think on how to cover up for lolade.
Then an idea came to my head. I re-typed her
CV on my system, added some sales
experience to it and went out to print at the
computer center adjacent our company. I
returned to to my table and tore her previous
cv and returned to my manager.
ME: hi sir, I’m through.
MANAGER: what’s the outcome
ME: I have went through all the applicants cv
and I found out that only one of them has a
good and qualitative experience sir. Its even
from a pure water company.
MANAGER: really?
ME: yes, It will help us in getting new
customers since she already knew about the
job.
MANAGER: ok, who is she?
ME: *** moved closer and showed him*** this
lady.
MANAGER: ok, give her a call.
ME: ok sir.
“Yessss!!!!!” I went out of his office with joy
filled in my heart. It was as if I won a lottery. I
took my phone and dialled lolade’s number.
ME: hi lolade.
LOLADE: hi sir, I wasn’t expecting your call sir.
I guess its for a bad news?
ME: loool. Not really, but seems so.
LOLADE: **sighed** ok sir,
ME: you know I told you that you had no
experience.
LOLADE: yes sir
ME: but I was able to convince the chairman.
So you have been chosen.
LOLADE: ** screamed***, thank you so much
sir.
ME: you are welcome. But there is a minor
issue.
LOLADE: what is it sir?
ME: I will send a text to you.
LOLADE: ok sir. When am I to resume sir?
ME: monday morning.
LOLADE: ok sir
I hanged up on lolade and draft a text and
told her how I edited and added to her CV. I
told her that she needs to have a copy of it so
as to be familiar with the contents and be able
to defend it incase my manager decided to ask
questions from her. Few minutes later, she
replied with, “thank you sir, I’m very grateful
sir, how do I get a copy?”.
I sent another text, telling her that she can
come around for it, but my manager must not
see her so as not to suspect anything.
She replied saying “haa, I’m not around now
sir, I went out to somewhere and won’t be
back until 7pm sir, can I come for it
tomorrow?”.
I sent another text ” I won’t be coming to work
tomorrow and I won’t be at work till monday,
so I don’t know how you will get it”.
She replied with ” ok, where do you live sir ?”.
I sent another text ” Ajilosun street. And why
do you ask?”.
She replied with ” I was thinking maybe I can
visit you tomorrow afternoon to have the
copy”
My d--k resurrected again, “chaii, see as fresh
meat dey come my side tomorrow oooooo”. I
replied her saying. ” Its ok, do you live closer
to that area?”.
She replied. Not really, but my house isn’t too
far sha, I will come around 2pm sir”.
I sent another text. “Ok, no problem”.
She replied ” I will call you sir when I’m about
coming.
I replied with “ok”
My d--k was erected for several minutes until
it later relaxed.
I closed for the day and went home to arrange
my room ahead of saturday.
I got home after work on that friday. I was so
filled with joy of catching a new fish. At a
point, my thoughts began to divide
“Could lolade be sent by bimpe?”
” I don’t think so jaree”
“Afterall, bimpe didn’t know where I am
presently”
” Hmmmm!!! Onihaxy!!!”
” Make K---y-Cat no kill you one day ooo”
I was so lost in this thought until I heard a
message alert on my phone. I checked it and
it was a message from whatsapp. I looked at
the message and it was from segun.
SEGE: onihaxy, how far?
ME: I dey jaree
SEGE: I don follow your wife talk oo
ME: which of them?
SEGE: you no well, you get two wives?
ME: **lol**
SEGE : its bimpe
ME:** my heart beat faster all of a sudden**
what did you guys discussed?
SEGE: well, I told her that your monthly salary
was 18k which she knew about, I told her that
there is no way you can get the amount she
demanded for.
ME: hmmm, did you call her?
SEGE: no, we chat via the facebook I’d she
used to send the picture.
ME: ok, what was her response?
SEGE: she said that is none of her business.
ME: haaaa!!!,
SEGE: then I told her that the sad news was
that you just lost your job and you are even
struggling for survival.
ME: hmmmmm. Sege!!!!!,
SEGE: she still insisted that its none of her
business
ME: haa.
SEGE: then I told her to punish me instead of
punishing you. Because I caused everything. I
was the one who pushed her out of the house
and not you. I made her realized that you still
loved her and you have never stopped thinking
about her everyday.
ME: hmmmmmmmmmm.
SEGE: so I made an agreement with her on my
own.
ME: which agreement?
SEGE: I told her that I will pay her 100k for her
to forget everything and delete whatever she
has in her phone.
ME: really?,
SEGE: yes
ME: so when are you paying it?
SEGE: me kee?, pay wetin?
ME: I thought you said you are paying her
money?.
SEGE: yeah. I told her to give me like a month
or two to source for the money.
ME: hmmmmmmm
SEGE: yes, I only used that to buy time for you
to make enough research on how to get her
contact or location. I’m also doing my own
research here
ME: that my guy.
SEGE: I hope you have started working on it
sha?
ME: yes I have.
SEGE: that’s cool. Just get closer to the
mutual friend, or her friends at the hospital, or
the doctor, or anyone. Even if it is her phone
number that you are able get, its ok.
ME: what do we want to do with her phone
number.
SEGE: I have a means of using it to get her
address and location,
ME: how?
SeGE: leave that to me.
ME: and after getting the address, what next?
SEGE: I will arrange boys to visit her and rob
her of every gadget found in her house. Be it
phone, laptop of flash drive.
ME: hmmmmmm, sege!!!!!
SEGE: that’s it my nigga. We have to end all
this once and for all. Because if not, she
would keep on making demands till jesus
come.
ME: ok, I will update you on any discovery.
SEGE: no wahala now. Hope that side dey bam
sha?.
ME: sure na. I dey cope.
SEGE: no wahala. I wan blog small, we go talk
latter,
ME: ok.
I fell back on my bed with a deep sigh of
relieve that my friend is working things out for
me. Few minutes later, I got a call from my
manager
***********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you