Pages

Sunday 5 November 2017

Home Alone [Reloaded] epi 21

She opened her eyes widely as if it will
popped out of her eye sockets. I wanted to
remove my BEAST that was inside of her but
she was very quick as she held my waist.
Jennifer: don’t you dare movee!!!!! I need to
get used to thisss!!!


She moaned out loud while I just obeyed as
I kept my BEAST still buried inside of her, I
was a bit scared and it got to a point where
I didn’t know what to do.
After about seven minutes, I observed that
she has gotten used to my length inside of
her, this she proved my whining her waist
beneath me.
I brought out my d--k slowly till I was half
way out of her, then I shoved it back inside
of her as slowly as possible, her p---y was
very wet, probably the wettest p---y I have
ever f----d.
Jennifer: oh myyy gawwd, oh myyy gawwd,
ittsss so bigg, here baby, keep moving in
slowly, oh myyy gawwd….
She kept moaning out, saying different
things that wasn’t a bother to me. I was fully
concerned with the overwhelming feeling I
am deriving from this wet juicy and clean
p---y.
I still maintained my slow t----t. I was
thrusting slowly, our both eyes were shut.
She was deep in ecstasy, I bent down a little
and took one t-t in my mouth, she let out a
loud moan.
Jennifer: *shaking vigorously* not
again…not again…I am cumminng!!!
She voiced out as another wave of heavenly
o----m shook her. I stopped thrusting
instantly as I waited for her to come down
from her high heavens, then I continued my
slow t----t.
Now, the thrusting was getting deeper, I
maintained my slow movement, she didn’t
complain, she was also enjoying the slow
f--k if probably not more than me.
I felt my own o----m build up, I wish I had
the power to prolong my release time, I
would have done so but too bad, I have got
to c-m.
Two more slow strokes was taken and I
began to shake, I wanted to bring out my
d--k when she grabbed me with her both
legs and I had no option than to dispose my
milky sperm inside of her.
Me: yeaaaaaa, feels so good, yeaaa, yeaa,
yeaaa!!
I moaned and I fell on top of her.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you