Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

Home Alone [Reloaded] epi 16

Me: how am I sure that we won’t disappoint
Jennifer?
Just then, my mum walked inside with a
polythene bag in her hand.
Me: welcome ma.


Mum: Idris, so you are back?
Me: yes mum, not too long ago.
Mum: how’s school today?
Me: stressful but great.
Mum: hahaha, I know you’d say that.
She said and entered inside her room. When
I was through with my food, I returned the
plate to the kitchen, took my bath and
walked straight to my bed where I fell down
and drifted to sleep.
*****************************
Time check 8:30pm
I woke up, looked at the time and was
surprised. I have slept long and am really
grateful they didn’t wake me up or interfere
in my glorious sleep.
I got to the sitting room and my mum
looked up on seeing me.
Mum: sleepy head. Your food is in the
kitchen.
Me: thanks mum.
Mum: good thing you have over slept,
tomorrow you’ll have enough energy for
school.
That was when it dawned on me that I
haven’t even tell her that we don’t have
school tomorrow which is Friday.
Me: no school for us tomorrow.
Mum: no school?
Me: yes.
Mum: ah, then you’ll be at home looking the
house in that case.
She said as I smiled. I entered inside the
kitchen and still served myself with rice
again. I came back and ate the food before
sitting down with them watching a movie.
*****************************
Time check 10pm
Mum: oya farouk. The time is 10pm, lets go
to bed if not tomorrow you’ll wake up late.
Farouk: oo mum, please lemme just watch
this movie, tomorrow is Friday naw.
Mum: and so?
Farouk: what about brother Idris?
Mum: Idris can stay, didn’t you hear that
they don’t have school tomorrow?
Farouk: mumm!!!
Mum: shut up, oya, lets go and have some
sleep.
My mum said and took my little brother
away. I was d--n happy. I kept on
watching the movie with my eyes constantly
looking at the wall clock.
Time check 11pm.
I tiptoed and peeped inside my mum’s
room, I was pleased when my mum was fast
asleep. She was even snoring, I guess today
has been over stressful.
I tiptoed out of the house quietly, wearing a
short and a cool top. I closed the door
gentle and with a smile on my face, I walked
to Jennifer’s room and when I entered
inside, my eyes popped out.
..
..
..
What did I see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you