chidinma stayed with me till the next morning before going, we had s-x like 4more times, in fact this girl was nothing but perfect and
was just my type. she was tall, beautiful, with great curves, wonderful a-s and boobs, i on my own part is freaky tall towering at 6’9 that’s why people call me tallest. with a broad shoulder and chest evidence of basketball, have a slim frame but ruggedly handsome as chinwe once told me..hehehehehe not bragging abeg 🙂 .chidinma was just perfect for me, wouldn’t it have been ok to forget all the other girls and concentrate on her?, but i have never been a one girl boy so why would i start now?
noo i equally cannot fall in love like that!!!
My date with bisi approached fast and i very much looked up to it, a night before the date i was gisting with my lodge mate, i announced to them that i was going to bleep corper bisi… come see laff.. they all laughed like i have said something funny. IDIOT I SEE SAY U DON CHOP WEED loco intoned amidst laughter. LEAVE AM HE THINK SAY CORPER NA THOSE GIRLS HE DEH BLEEP ANYHOW pascal supported. GUYS BELIEVE ME, I EVEN HAVE A DATE WITH HER TOMORROW i added pleadingly. the second round of laugh was even worse than the first round.. DATE KWA ?? IN UR DREAMS!!! loco chipped in…
my heart sank i just wish they would believe me, we all were play guys most of them even bleep more p---y than me but they never thought about corper bisi, somehow they all thought she was high above us, but not me all i see was a young girl on khaki.
i left them alone and closed the topic when i saw they would never believe me, the only that will change things now is when i bleep bisi…
the next day( date day) i woke up and did some clean up on my room hoping maybe i would manage bring her home.
i couldn’t wait for evening, was constantly checking the time. we had agreed to meet by 5pm.
4pm i had a cold bath, brushed ma teeth and you know na pimped well. rocked my black pencil jean and all stat shoes with a nice versarc t-shirt..
i went down to amaobodo center which was the center of commerce in the village and our agreed meeting point.
i got there just almost immediately she called telling me she was there, she described her location and i found her.
she was wearing a pink long gown, her bossoms were really struggling to escape thru d opening on d top, a lot of cleavage but you know na, we know na push up bra deh help guls package booby.
i got her, took her face in my hands YOU LOOK STUNNING…
WOW THANK YOU she replied visibly blushing.
I JUST FEEL LIKE KISSING YOU NOW i teased… she laffed and slapped my chest. HAHAHA YOU KNOW WELL she fired FOR PUBLIC?
I just love her cute queens english mixed with a little yoruba accent.
we entered a bar and had a drink and pepper soup, talked extensively and a lot of flirting and almost kiss…lol
we walked a bit around the village and then i took her home exactly 8pm.
JOHN THANK YOU I REALLY ENJOYED MY DAY.. she said as we stood directly in front of her house.
I ENJOYED IT TOO, THO I WOULD AV ENJOYED IT MORE IF I GOT TO KISS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I EVER SAW i teasingly intoned.. i could see her face beaming wif smile even wen d environment was peach black.
ALRIGHT GOOD NIGHT i added LET ME START GOING HOME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
she hugged me tight and held on for a long time, i brought ma face down immediately as she looked up and our lips found each other. it was a long energetic kiss and i slowly savored the wonderful feeling.
i bid her good night and went home with a heart full of rejoicing and a sense of fulfillment but deep down a little fear of what i am into.
just on getting to my door my phone beeped and it was a message from her I AM AT PEACE WHENEVER AM AROUND YOU, NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE. I LOVE U SWEETHRT…
i smiled at myself, shrugged and entered my room. fell flat on the bed, i managed to type a reply I LOVE YOU TOO. . . as i entered dream land happy and optimistic.
my heart sank i just wish they would believe me, we all were play guys most of them even bleep more p---y than me but they never thought about corper bisi, somehow they all thought she was high above us, but not me all i see was a young girl on khaki.
i left them alone and closed the topic when i saw they would never believe me, the only that will change things now is when i bleep bisi…
the next day( date day) i woke up and did some clean up on my room hoping maybe i would manage bring her home.
i couldn’t wait for evening, was constantly checking the time. we had agreed to meet by 5pm.
4pm i had a cold bath, brushed ma teeth and you know na pimped well. rocked my black pencil jean and all stat shoes with a nice versarc t-shirt..
i went down to amaobodo center which was the center of commerce in the village and our agreed meeting point.
i got there just almost immediately she called telling me she was there, she described her location and i found her.
she was wearing a pink long gown, her bossoms were really struggling to escape thru d opening on d top, a lot of cleavage but you know na, we know na push up bra deh help guls package booby.
i got her, took her face in my hands YOU LOOK STUNNING…
WOW THANK YOU she replied visibly blushing.
I JUST FEEL LIKE KISSING YOU NOW i teased… she laffed and slapped my chest. HAHAHA YOU KNOW WELL she fired FOR PUBLIC?
I just love her cute queens english mixed with a little yoruba accent.
we entered a bar and had a drink and pepper soup, talked extensively and a lot of flirting and almost kiss…lol
we walked a bit around the village and then i took her home exactly 8pm.
JOHN THANK YOU I REALLY ENJOYED MY DAY.. she said as we stood directly in front of her house.
I ENJOYED IT TOO, THO I WOULD AV ENJOYED IT MORE IF I GOT TO KISS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I EVER SAW i teasingly intoned.. i could see her face beaming wif smile even wen d environment was peach black.
ALRIGHT GOOD NIGHT i added LET ME START GOING HOME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
she hugged me tight and held on for a long time, i brought ma face down immediately as she looked up and our lips found each other. it was a long energetic kiss and i slowly savored the wonderful feeling.
i bid her good night and went home with a heart full of rejoicing and a sense of fulfillment but deep down a little fear of what i am into.
just on getting to my door my phone beeped and it was a message from her I AM AT PEACE WHENEVER AM AROUND YOU, NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE. I LOVE U SWEETHRT…
i smiled at myself, shrugged and entered my room. fell flat on the bed, i managed to type a reply I LOVE YOU TOO. . . as i entered dream land happy and optimistic.
To be continued










No comments:
Post a Comment
Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you