It was a long and tiring journey,i was just coming back home after 5 good years of staying outside the country,I sighed as I alighted from the plane that home sweet home,As i was walking out of the plane,what caught my attention was a little girl that was running towards me,i was very surprised and shocked,the little girl looked so beautiful that i was wishing she was my sister,I stood transfixed and couldn't move,i fell inlove with the girl instantl
y,The girl ran passed me as i was still wondering i then looked behind me and heard her scream "Daddy" beaming with smiles all over her face."Hi baby girl" Her father quickly embraced her and lifts her from the ground,kissing her forehead and swinging her to and fro like a year old baby.The girl laughed with so much happiness which showed how much she enjoyed what is being done to her by her dad.After several minutes,he handed the girl to a handsome young man that looks exactly like him,then i heard him say "I saved the best for the last!"and proceeded to give a woman who seems like his wife the most passionate kiss I have ever remembered seeing in real life.He gazed into her eyes for several seconds and then silently said "I love you so much" kissing her again on her forehead,They both stared at each other beaming with smiles at one another while holding each other hands.
For a moment,they looked like the newly weds,but I knew by the age of their kids they can never be,i was puzzled about it for a moment before realising how engrossed I was in the wonderful display of unconditional love not more than a arm's length away from me.
I suddenly felt uncomfortable as if I was invading something scary,but was amazed to hear own voice nervously ask,"wow! how long have you two been married?"
We have been together for 14years now,the husband replied without breaking his gaze from his lovely wife's face.
"Well then,how long have you been away?"I asked.as the man finally turned and looked at me,still beaming his joyful smile"Two whole days" he replied, Two days!!! I repeated with the shock i felt in me, I was stunned,By the intensity of the greeting I had assumed that at least he'd been gone for several months-if not years.I know i was betrayed by my emotion,I said carelessly,hoping to end my intrusion with some semblance of grace and to get back to my normal self.
I hope my marriage is still that passionate after twelve years!,I exclaimed trying hard to pull myself together.The man then suddenly turned to me.He looked me straight in the eyes and with forcefulness that burned right into my soul.He told me something that left me a different person with a new view,he said "Don't hope friend......decide!then he flashed me his smile again shaking me at the same time saying God bless".
With that he and his family strode away.I was still there watching the man and his family till they walked just out of sight when my friend whom has come to pick me from the airport tickled me from behind.
***********The End*********
Watch Out For More Lovely Stories From The Stables Of flexstories.com
y,The girl ran passed me as i was still wondering i then looked behind me and heard her scream "Daddy" beaming with smiles all over her face."Hi baby girl" Her father quickly embraced her and lifts her from the ground,kissing her forehead and swinging her to and fro like a year old baby.The girl laughed with so much happiness which showed how much she enjoyed what is being done to her by her dad.After several minutes,he handed the girl to a handsome young man that looks exactly like him,then i heard him say "I saved the best for the last!"and proceeded to give a woman who seems like his wife the most passionate kiss I have ever remembered seeing in real life.He gazed into her eyes for several seconds and then silently said "I love you so much" kissing her again on her forehead,They both stared at each other beaming with smiles at one another while holding each other hands.
For a moment,they looked like the newly weds,but I knew by the age of their kids they can never be,i was puzzled about it for a moment before realising how engrossed I was in the wonderful display of unconditional love not more than a arm's length away from me.
I suddenly felt uncomfortable as if I was invading something scary,but was amazed to hear own voice nervously ask,"wow! how long have you two been married?"
We have been together for 14years now,the husband replied without breaking his gaze from his lovely wife's face.
"Well then,how long have you been away?"I asked.as the man finally turned and looked at me,still beaming his joyful smile"Two whole days" he replied, Two days!!! I repeated with the shock i felt in me, I was stunned,By the intensity of the greeting I had assumed that at least he'd been gone for several months-if not years.I know i was betrayed by my emotion,I said carelessly,hoping to end my intrusion with some semblance of grace and to get back to my normal self.
I hope my marriage is still that passionate after twelve years!,I exclaimed trying hard to pull myself together.The man then suddenly turned to me.He looked me straight in the eyes and with forcefulness that burned right into my soul.He told me something that left me a different person with a new view,he said "Don't hope friend......decide!then he flashed me his smile again shaking me at the same time saying God bless".
With that he and his family strode away.I was still there watching the man and his family till they walked just out of sight when my friend whom has come to pick me from the airport tickled me from behind.
***********The End*********
Watch Out For More Lovely Stories From The Stables Of flexstories.com










No comments:
Post a Comment
Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you