Pages

Tuesday, 23 May 2017

MY LIF£ AS AN UPCOMING ACTOR BY IGWE epi 31

ME: ** amazed** what did you mean?
BISOLA: ** she moved her body closer to me ** Do whatever you feel like to me. You can marry me only today.
ME: ** omo, igwe can never miss such a precious opportunity.
I stood up and went to her door and locked it. I came back to her ** really!
BISOLA: yes!

I started the bedmatics i always knew how to solve.
I pulled her closer to me and i planted a kiss on her forehead. She got herself relaxed on the sofa.
I pulled my hand undernealth and fingered her honeypot a bit.
I pulled her p–t and it was already soaked with her c-m.
Chai! Dis girl don c-m already. She wore a mini-skirt with a pink cloth ontop.
I inserted my finger inside her, she gave me an attracting moan.
I got full erection because of the moan she gave me.
I started pushing it to and fro, i did that for some minutes, i withdrow my finger,
my finger was shining like aboki gum, i cleaned my finger on her cloth,I pulled it off.
It remains her bra and mini-skirt.
i abandoned her honeypot and tackled her bra,
i unhooked her bra, now her upper chamber became visible.
” was this not the b—st she was using to do shakara in the school,
that i had in my palm?” i queried myself foolishly.
Her n-----s was mopping at me as if,
they’re about to ask me,”hey! What are you trying to do?”
her b–bs was still firm and attracting too.
I socket my mouth on one, she jerked, i knelt beside her,
i started blowing it like a baloon,at a point she started robbing my head as she was moaning
”o yeee! Igwe, i looooove youuuu!
You’re killing meeee!
I s----d her two b–bs for like 5mins as am about to stop,
she held my head to the b–bs.
”pleasssse continue igwe” she moaned.
I continued, i s–cked her b–bs again for 3mins,
i withdrow my mouth and added my two hands.
I started pressing it, her b–bs was as soft as agege bread back then.
I was enjoying it, at a point, it became boring and i removed my hands.
My D–k was as hard as the hardest stone on earth.
It can even be used as monday hammer that minute.
I stood up and she was looking at me.
” undress me ” i said.
She stood up and removed my shirt in a more romantic way.
She tackled my belt and unhook it. She pulled my jean trouser, as well as my boxer.
I was left with singlet and men’s pant.
She also removed my singlet and was about to free my hungry d–k by removing my pant,
i held her hands. ” not here, that should be done inside your room” i said.
”please carry me to the bedroom” she said nervously.
I murmured, how will i carry this lady?
I borrowed courage and hijacked her but i did it in a more romatic way,
there i knew that some girls doesn’t have weight.
I carried Bisola straight to her bedroom.
When i got inside the room, i laid her on ther bed.
Without wasting time, i took her mini-skirt off,
she was naked fully, wow! She was naturally endowed with womanhood.
I couldn’t believe it was coper Bisola,
that i stripped naked. I removed my pant and freed my joystick.
My d–k nodded twice and i shook my head and entered the bed where Bisola laid.
I kissed her, started from her toe to her mouth.
As am about to enter her, my phone ranged,
i ignored the call and continued,
As am about to slide in my d–k inside her, she held my d–k.
ME: what’s it?
BISOLA: Aren’t you with c–dom?
ME: yes.
She came down from the bed and went to her hand bag,
she searched the bag throughly but she couldn’t fine any.
She came back to the bed and laid the way she was.
” please igwe, don’t pour inside me” she pleaded.
I slided my d–k inside her, she shook her waist.
Omo the babe dey so tight, i be like say,
e don tay wey she have s-x.
I started moving in and out of her.
Omg! F--k the hell out of meeee! Harderrrr!
More igwe!
I was busy banging her like tomorow no dey. I was enjoying the s-x because of the moan she was giving me.
Some men like me, loves moan because it encourages to work harder on the job at hand and makes to c-m fast. S-x without moan,
is a boring s-x according to me.
I continued banging her, my two hands was on her b–bs doing some job while my mouth was on hers performing it’s own duty. Her two hands were on my back caressing it.
I f–ked her for like 10mins, she turned her b–ms for me.
” igwe f--k me from the back” she said.
I pushed in and started banging her again.
This time around, the s-x became sweeter and hotter too.
As am about to c-m, i withdrew my d–k and poured out.
Thereafter, i became so weak. She stood up and entered the bathroom.
I laid on the bed restless. I didn’t know when i slept off.
I opened my eyes exactly 7:00pm and i was still naked. I hurriedly ran inside the bathroom and took my bath. I dressed up immediately and told her that i’ll be on my way. She gave me locazade boost and yogurt which i didn’t know when she bought. I went home with those items. As i was trying to sneak inside our compound so that my parent will not see the item,
or even ask me where i was coming.
My dad is a discipline man, nomatter your age and your personality,
he can still beat you if he wish to. I heard a voice from my back,”where are you coming from with this items?”
To be continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you