when she ushered me in, she went inside her bedroom and i sat down. Omo the bumshot she wore can raise a dead d–k to life.
My d–k started notifying me on the matter on ground.
My d–k notified me to a point that,
i held it with my two hands. ” i don die today,
wetin dey her mind? Why she even call me?
I decided to go since she haven’t come out for some minutes now.
On a second thought,
My d–k started notifying me on the matter on ground.
My d–k notified me to a point that,
i held it with my two hands. ” i don die today,
wetin dey her mind? Why she even call me?
I decided to go since she haven’t come out for some minutes now.
On a second thought,
i said to myself ” if i carry this my erection go out,
i go suffer dis nite. I must bleep dis babe dis evening,
wheather she like it or not.”
I called her twice but she didn’t answer me.
I summoned courage and entered her room,
she was stalk naked, she couldn’t see me because she was backing
the entrance of her room.
I stepped back to know what she was doing.
I stood there for some minutes but couldn’t figure out what she was actually doing. I was so confused, should i enter there and grab her?
No i don’t know what she was upto with this her nakedness.
I started going in gradually until i got to where she was.
I touched her and she didn’t look at me.
ME: Bisola, what is the meaning of this?
BISOLA: i want to go.
ME: go to where?
** she started speaking her dialect,
i entered her wardrobe and brought out her cloth.
”please Sola wear your cloth so that i can know what you’re talking about.” i said.” ”go home!” she replied.
I pushed her on the bed and clothed her.
I percieved an acoholic odour from her mouth. I started wondering, does it mean, she took acohol? But when she called me,
she didn’t talk like someone who’s under the influence of acohol.
For some minutes, she fall asleep and was snoring like someone that has catarrh. My d–k fall instantly, i entered her kitchen,
i went straight to her cupboard and there was a small soup in her pot. I warmed it for her. I even arranged her sitting room because it was scartered. I sat in the sitting room while she was inside her room sleeping. Some minutes later, i got a call from Christiana.
She asked me where i was, i told her that i’m in my friend’s house. ” please can you come over to our house?” she asked nervously.
” am busy where i am now, maybe tommorow.” i replied.
** she started speaking her dialect,
i entered her wardrobe and brought out her cloth.
”please Sola wear your cloth so that i can know what you’re talking about.” i said.” ”go home!” she replied.
I pushed her on the bed and clothed her.
I percieved an acoholic odour from her mouth. I started wondering, does it mean, she took acohol? But when she called me,
she didn’t talk like someone who’s under the influence of acohol.
For some minutes, she fall asleep and was snoring like someone that has catarrh. My d–k fall instantly, i entered her kitchen,
i went straight to her cupboard and there was a small soup in her pot. I warmed it for her. I even arranged her sitting room because it was scartered. I sat in the sitting room while she was inside her room sleeping. Some minutes later, i got a call from Christiana.
She asked me where i was, i told her that i’m in my friend’s house. ” please can you come over to our house?” she asked nervously.
” am busy where i am now, maybe tommorow.” i replied.
CHRISTY: what are you doing there that you’re busy?
ME: never mind. I’ll come tommorow as i said.
CHRISTY: promise?
ME: yes, it’s a promise.
** hung up… Some minutes later, i left Bisola’s house and went home, but before then, i checked Bisola’s room to make sure that everything is intact. When i got home, my brothers are already eating so i joined them because i was so hungry. After eaten, we prayed together and went to bed.
” i felt so bored that night, in the morning, Bisola’s call woke me up from bed. I pickup and told her to call me later that am still in bed,
to avoid my parent’s question.
She said ok and hung up. I got up from bed,
by then Samuel{my elder brother} was already tidying up our compound, i helped him. Thereafter, we prepared to church. Samuel and i abandoned our parent and Emma{my junior brother} and went to church. When we came back, we entered the kitchen to prepare sunday food, Bisola’s call came in by then our parent haven’t return from the church.
** hung up… Some minutes later, i left Bisola’s house and went home, but before then, i checked Bisola’s room to make sure that everything is intact. When i got home, my brothers are already eating so i joined them because i was so hungry. After eaten, we prayed together and went to bed.
” i felt so bored that night, in the morning, Bisola’s call woke me up from bed. I pickup and told her to call me later that am still in bed,
to avoid my parent’s question.
She said ok and hung up. I got up from bed,
by then Samuel{my elder brother} was already tidying up our compound, i helped him. Thereafter, we prepared to church. Samuel and i abandoned our parent and Emma{my junior brother} and went to church. When we came back, we entered the kitchen to prepare sunday food, Bisola’s call came in by then our parent haven’t return from the church.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you