I stood there till Bisola came to where i was. I greeted her despite that i’v done that in her office.
She gave me a fake smile.
She gave me a fake smile.
BISOLA: why are you not in school and what’re you doing here all alone?
ME:** dis gal get brain oo, she wan pretend say she no see me wit a girl here** i was with a friend, i thought you see us?
BISOLA: No, i didn’t. I thought, i told you to wait for me and you went away,
here you’re with a friend. Igwe i’ve started suspecting you about girls,
is like you like women so well?
here you’re with a friend. Igwe i’ve started suspecting you about girls,
is like you like women so well?
ME: ** i smiled ** why not? Is nature naw or
didn’t you like men?
didn’t you like men?
BISOLA: ** jokingly ** i didn’t, infact i hate them.
ME: hahahah! Then you’ve to remain un-marry till the rest of your life.
BISOLA: shut up barrister igwe.
I asked her where she was going to and she told me,
that she was going home. Time check was 11:30am.
” but school haven’t dismiss yet, so why are you going home now?” i questioned her.
”I just want to pick something at home and come back.” she replied.
She told me to accompany her home and i followed her.
When we got to her house, i sat at the living room and she entered her bedroom. She was living on a selfcon apartment.
Some minutes later, i heard my name inside her bedroom.
I calmed down to know if she’ll call again so as to answer her.
She called me again and i answered her.
” please come and help me” she echoed.
I went to her bedroom, when i entered,
she was with a bag trying to unlock the key she used to lock it.
”please come and help me to unlock this key” she said.
I tried all i could to unlock the key but it was all in vein.
that she was going home. Time check was 11:30am.
” but school haven’t dismiss yet, so why are you going home now?” i questioned her.
”I just want to pick something at home and come back.” she replied.
She told me to accompany her home and i followed her.
When we got to her house, i sat at the living room and she entered her bedroom. She was living on a selfcon apartment.
Some minutes later, i heard my name inside her bedroom.
I calmed down to know if she’ll call again so as to answer her.
She called me again and i answered her.
” please come and help me” she echoed.
I went to her bedroom, when i entered,
she was with a bag trying to unlock the key she used to lock it.
”please come and help me to unlock this key” she said.
I tried all i could to unlock the key but it was all in vein.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you