My director and i stood aside, he encouraged me to be more serious and do my best.
Some minutes later, Funmi’s director called me and directed me to where they are.
I went there with my director, when
Fumi’s director saw my director and he was amazed because it seems he didn’t expect him.
We had a rehearsal again in that place,
before we moved to where other entertainers are.
The stage was opened by the chief host.
Thereafter, one comedian entered the stage,
mySome minutes later, Funmi’s director called me and directed me to where they are.
I went there with my director, when
Fumi’s director saw my director and he was amazed because it seems he didn’t expect him.
We had a rehearsal again in that place,
before we moved to where other entertainers are.
The stage was opened by the chief host.
Thereafter, one comedian entered the stage,
as he was craking jokes, it seems boring because the crowd wasn’t laughing.
He cracked more than 10 jokes but the crowd couldn’t laugh still.
Omo, the hardest entertainment job is comedy work,
no doubt about it.
If you’re a musician, your work is simple,
when you climb the stage, then DJ will play your music and you’ll be singing along with it,
but for comedians, you’ll have to convince the audience and make them happy.
I really pited that guy that day. He did all he could but nobody even smile once for his jokes,
talkmore of laughing. You know Enugu guys are always
insultive to artist.
As a comedian, If you’re not funny enough, you can’t perform in Enugu because they’ll disgrace you on stage.
That guy did all he could to impress the crowd but all to no avail.
What he said that cheered the crowd is when he said,
if una like make una laff,
if una like, make una no laff dat one no concern me,
dey don pay me my money.”
that was when the crowd bursted into laughter.
He came down from the stage while the whole crowd was busy laughing.
Other comedians performed before we were called on the stage.
We climbed the stage, we performed excellently well because the crowd was cheering when we were performing.
Thereafter, wizkid were called on the stage.
All the crowd were hailing and screaming his name.
He performed and did some freestyle before he addressed the crowd.
That day was when, he said that Enugu can’t afford his payment.
After he made that statement, many people blast him for making such coment.
Because of that coment Wizkid made,
some Enugu boys wanted to wound him but only God saved him that day.
And that’s why Wizkid hardly come for show in Enugu till date.
After the show that night, they lodged us to one hotel room.
In the morning, i travelled back to Awka with my director.
My director took me to his office, when we got there,
he congratulated me for my performance.
He gave me #10,000 and i thanked him.
He advised me to keep the flag flying.
Thereafter, i left his office and went home.
When i got home, the time is almost 11:00am.
I didn’t see anybody at home so
i took my bath and went inside and sleft off.
I woke up and time check is 3:45pm.
What woke me up was hunger. I entered our kitchen but there was no food.
I worn my shirt and went away. I went to one mama-put restaurant and ordered for rice and coke.
As i was eating, my phone rang,
it was Stanley.
He asked me where i was,
i told him where to find me.
Some minutes later, he showed up.
He asked me how was the show,i told him how the show went,and also the coment Wizkid made at the show.
He also blast him for making such a coment.
I told him to order for anything and he ordered for rice and coke too.
Thereafter, i paid for our consumption and we went away.
Since then, any time my Director had a stage work,
he’ll call me.
My name was everywhere in our school.
Some of our teacher even called me to confirm from me.
There was a female co-member that was in our school then but she was not teaching in our class.
She is from Yoruba, one day, she sent for me while teacher was in our class,
i signalled the student she sent through the window to go.
Some minutes later, he came back again and was
disturbing and also distracting me.
Our teacher would’ve seen the boy but she was busy writing on the black board.
I took permission from our teacher and left the class.
I went to the co-member’s office. When i got there, she was not doing anything.
I greeted her and she replied my greetings.
I looked at her from head down to her b–bs.
Wow! The girl has a very nice b–bs and a very nice lips for kissing. She is d--n beautiful.
I started imagining myself with her.
She offered me a seat, i sat down comfortably to know why she summoned me.
To be continue.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you