I later told stanley and he was so happy for me.
Within the week, zuby called me and he asked me,
how am doing. I told him that am fine.
Within the week, zuby called me and he asked me,
how am doing. I told him that am fine.
ZUBY: i saw you the other day at second market,
i was inside keke that’s why i didn’t come to greet you. So what did you came there to do?
i was inside keke that’s why i didn’t come to greet you. So what did you came there to do?
ME: my brother, asi-na adighi akwu ofu ebe ekiri mmanwu. I went for the same thing i came that day,
you and those guys opened my eyes.
you and those guys opened my eyes.
ZUBY: igwe you’re funny. Did you see the person you came there for?
ME: oo…yes i do.
ZUBY: wow! Just be careful so as not to enter in the hands of scammers.
You know, unizik is full of bad gangs, be it scammer, arm robbery, cultist, and so many of them.
You know, unizik is full of bad gangs, be it scammer, arm robbery, cultist, and so many of them.
ME: thanks bro.
ZUBY: you’re welcome. I would’ve contacted you earlier but i forgot, there was this movie Academy that was newly opened in this Unizik, though they’ve shot one movie.
i think you’ve to try this one also, who know’s
where God will answer your prayer.
i think you’ve to try this one also, who know’s
where God will answer your prayer.
ME: what’s the name of the Academy?
ZUBY: Uchmel Arts Academy.
ME: ** i smiled ** that was the Same acedemy i went to that day you saw me.
ZUBY: alright, that’s good. Just be extra careful.
When next will you come again so that
you’ll come to my lodge.
When next will you come again so that
you’ll come to my lodge.
ME: it’ll be next coming saturday,at evening time.
ZUBY: no problem bro. I’ll be expecting you.
ME: no problem.
ZUBY: before i forget, how is my sister?
ME: i’ven’t see her for some weeks naw,
though we’re communicating on phone.
though we’re communicating on phone.
ZUBY: alright.
Hanged up. On saturday, i got prepare with the form that i’ve already filled.
I went to the venue but i didn’t see anybody in the hall.
I dialled African priest number but he didn’t pickup.
After some minutes, he called me back. I told him that, am in the venue but i’ven’t seen anybody and he told me that
he’ll be back that he was in the studio.
I was there before one guy came and we exchanged greeting and i asked him if he came for lecture
and he said ”yes”. I started asking him about the academy,
he explained the one he knew about the academy.
20mins of discussion, the hall was filled with multitude,both married men and women and youths also.
Some minutes later, African priest entered with his female assistant called Esther.
First, we did what we called”show what you have.”
”show what you have” is an avenue whereby only you’ll act on a stage.
My first performance was so good but our director admired me. After that, he taught us so many things about movie that day. I swear, that day was one of my happies day in life.
There is nothing that can give you joy except when you’re doing that thing your heart desire.
Let me tell you something, when you love been a musician
and God granted you the opportunity to enter into the music industry,
you’ll do more than others. When we dismissed, i presented the form to our director. After he went through the form,
i couldn’t visit Zuby because the wheather is getting gloomy so i went home.
When i came back, my parent didn’t ask me where i came from because i came back late.
I started going to lectures every saturdays and sundays.
Then, there was a girl named christiana in our class that time,
though the girl has gotten married but her hubby is in Abuja.
He abandoned her,
so that she can finish her secondary school before he will pick her up.
Christiana was among the girls that are forming sister mary back then in school.
She was a black beauty, tall in high and was highly equiped as a woman.
When the girl was newly admitted in our school,
some of our boys were eyeing her.
Some guys tried to approach her but she only preach to them the word of God.
Any guy that approaches her, after she finishes preaching to the person, he’ll never came back again.
So many guys in our class,not only in our class but our entire school started been scare of her because of the preaches she gave to them.
Christiana lived around the school because of the far distance of their house. She was also living with a girl named Destiny.
I wasn’t associate with them rather am i talking to them.
There was one friend of mine, who was called ”Brother” but his real name is Chinedu. Our classmate called him ”brother” because he was so gently and he loves talking about bible always.
Chinedu started associating with christiana and Destiny. They became friends, somethings he’ll go to their house after school and came back in the evening.
Chinedu and i were neighbours because their compound was next to ours.
So i knew when he goes out and when he comes in.
One day he asked me to accompany him to christiana and Destiny’s house. I refused to accompany him but he convinced me later.
We went there and both of them were at home that evening.
Hmm.. This world can’t stop amusing me..
I went to the venue but i didn’t see anybody in the hall.
I dialled African priest number but he didn’t pickup.
After some minutes, he called me back. I told him that, am in the venue but i’ven’t seen anybody and he told me that
he’ll be back that he was in the studio.
I was there before one guy came and we exchanged greeting and i asked him if he came for lecture
and he said ”yes”. I started asking him about the academy,
he explained the one he knew about the academy.
20mins of discussion, the hall was filled with multitude,both married men and women and youths also.
Some minutes later, African priest entered with his female assistant called Esther.
First, we did what we called”show what you have.”
”show what you have” is an avenue whereby only you’ll act on a stage.
My first performance was so good but our director admired me. After that, he taught us so many things about movie that day. I swear, that day was one of my happies day in life.
There is nothing that can give you joy except when you’re doing that thing your heart desire.
Let me tell you something, when you love been a musician
and God granted you the opportunity to enter into the music industry,
you’ll do more than others. When we dismissed, i presented the form to our director. After he went through the form,
i couldn’t visit Zuby because the wheather is getting gloomy so i went home.
When i came back, my parent didn’t ask me where i came from because i came back late.
I started going to lectures every saturdays and sundays.
Then, there was a girl named christiana in our class that time,
though the girl has gotten married but her hubby is in Abuja.
He abandoned her,
so that she can finish her secondary school before he will pick her up.
Christiana was among the girls that are forming sister mary back then in school.
She was a black beauty, tall in high and was highly equiped as a woman.
When the girl was newly admitted in our school,
some of our boys were eyeing her.
Some guys tried to approach her but she only preach to them the word of God.
Any guy that approaches her, after she finishes preaching to the person, he’ll never came back again.
So many guys in our class,not only in our class but our entire school started been scare of her because of the preaches she gave to them.
Christiana lived around the school because of the far distance of their house. She was also living with a girl named Destiny.
I wasn’t associate with them rather am i talking to them.
There was one friend of mine, who was called ”Brother” but his real name is Chinedu. Our classmate called him ”brother” because he was so gently and he loves talking about bible always.
Chinedu started associating with christiana and Destiny. They became friends, somethings he’ll go to their house after school and came back in the evening.
Chinedu and i were neighbours because their compound was next to ours.
So i knew when he goes out and when he comes in.
One day he asked me to accompany him to christiana and Destiny’s house. I refused to accompany him but he convinced me later.
We went there and both of them were at home that evening.
Hmm.. This world can’t stop amusing me..










No comments:
Post a Comment
Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you