Pages

Friday, 6 January 2017

Daughter of the president and I part2 epi25

The First lady called me later in the evening to know if the kidnappers had called to ask for anything, I didn’t tell her about it. I only assured her not to worry that we’re seriously working on their rescue. I made it known to her that Marcus is not going to hurt Mirabel because he is obsessed over her and wants her for himself.
Vincent and I engaged ourselves in both joint and personal prayers for God to deliver the girls from the hands of Marcus save and unharmed.

My mother called me that she heard what happened and asks if I’m Ok; I told her I will be fine. She then asked why Nancy’s line isn’t going through. I couldn’t lie to my mother so I summoned the courage to tell her that she was also kidnapped with Mirabel. She screamed in shock and started crying out loud instantly. So I ended the call. The boss (My Dad) called me minutes later asking how it happened; I told him that Nancy is friends with the President’s daughter and she was with her when the kidnap took place.
The boss: How did she even become friends with the President’s daughter?
Me: Through me because she’s my friend and course mate
The boss: The President’s daughter School here in Nigeria?
Me: Yes sir
The boss: I think that boy Marcus is being used by those politicians. The election is in few months’ time and they could be using his daughter against him and I do hope that my own daughter doesn’t fall victim in their political affairs
Momma: **Weeping from the background** They should let my daughter go oh… ritualists leave my daughter alone oh… politicians my God will punish you if anything happens to my daughter…..**Weeping continues in the background**
The boss: The President has to do something fast about it
Me: We just have to be praying hard for their save return
The boss: It’s okay…do not hesitate to call if there’s any information
Me: Yes sir
The boss: Alright take care of yourself
Me: Ok sir
**Hangs up**
Marcus must pay for my mother’s tears!
I took some time to work in the website and put some things in order as the other guys must have already done the uploading.
Vincent: Have you thought about his request?
Me: I dunno…could it be a trap as Frank said?
Vincent: **Puts his hand on my shoulder** I know you will make the right decision because I trust you
Me: Thanks mahn
Vincent: **Walks back to the kitchen**
I really had no idea on who the lady could be. I couldn’t even think of anyone that would be partnering with Marcus. And what does she even want from me if Marcus is telling the truth? Chai! Lord have mercy.
Vincent did an all-night prayer while I managed to sleep.
I woke up the following morning; did my prayers; took my laptop and sat in the parlor. Frank walked in and dropped what brought on the table.
Me: What’s that?
Frank: Breakfast
Me: Okay…
Frank: I also purchase some papers because of the headlines
I took the newspaper and saw the handsome and innocent face of Marcus being the mastermind in the kidnapping of the President’s daughter.
Then I started thinking of what my response would be; whether to go to him or not. I started expecting his call. Then I’ll tell him whatever that comes out of my mouth.
Ike called me later that morning that he’s already in the airport and the following conversation ensued.
Ike: Accept to meet with him
Me: Are you sure about that?
Ike: Positive
Me: What’s the plan?
Ike: The thing is, you’re going to stall him so that the meeting won’t take place today. We’re going to place a tracking device in your possession that will lead us straight to him.
Me: Wouldn’t it be risky? What if he guns me down on the spot?
Ike: You shall put on a bullet-proof vest just in case that happens. Oh! The jet is ready…time to go; see you in few hours’ time
Me: You’re coming with a jet?
Ike: Yep my jet
Me: Oh okay…. Save trip
**Hangs up**
He guy even own a jet…I told Vincent and Frank about Ike’s plan; they agreed that it’s a good one.
Many hours passed and Marcus still didn’t call me. Ike landed safely in Abuja. He called me that he is now in his house. He built the house while in the U.S and this is the first time for him to enter the house.
Vincent, who knew the house, drove us there and the mansion was a wow! Ike himself was a billionaire.
Vincent stopped in front of the gate; stepped down from the car towards the gate; he spoke and waved his hand at the security cam and the gate opened on its own. He walked back in to the car and drove us in. On driving in, we saw Ike walking towards us before we alighted from the car.
Ike: Welcome guys!
*Ike and Vincent hugged each other for many seconds*
Vincent: Longest time bro…I once again apologize for not attending your wedding
Ike: I will get mad if you apologize again **Laughs** Victor!
Me: Thanks for coming **we shook hands**
Ike: You look horrible mahn! Don’t worry; we’ll get your girl soon
He also shook hands with Frank
Ike: Has he called yet?
Me: Nope! He didn’t keep to the time
Ike: He’ll call. Let’s go in please…
We went into his fabulous mansion; both the exterior and interior were extremely beautiful.
He introduced the four experts he came with to us and they showed us how the devices work. We waited for Marcus’ call till nightfall but he didn’t call.
The first lady called me that night; I told her about Ike’s arrival to help in the search of the girls. I assured her that everything will be fine.
We slept there in Ike’s mansion that night after eating a delicious meal for dinner.
The experts trained us the following morning on how to defend ourselves from danger, how to use a Taser and a gun using blunt bullets to neutralize the enemy (That’s for Vincent, Ike and I because we don’t want to kill someone using a real gun) they also taught us how to defuse a bomb in case the situation gets to that.
Marcus called me during the training as an unknown caller and the following conversation ensued.
Me: Hey I’ve been expecting your call
Marcus: Leave whatever you’re doing right now and go to your apartment; you will meet someone there
Me: Who? Is it the lady?
Marcus: Make sure to be there in twenty minutes and any foul play? Your sister will pay for it with her life; got it?
Me: Please make it thirty I’m very far from the apartment
Marcus: Twenty-five **Hangs up**
Me: Hello hey?!
**The ba$tard hung up on me**
Me: Guys I need to get going ASAP
Ike: Alright alright! Go put on your shirt…
I put on my shirt; they fixed the tracking device chips all over my body about seven of them as they were very tiny. They fixed in all in my pockets, in my socks and my boxers; I also put on the bullet-proof vest. Ike and the rest reminded me of the instructions and then they wished me luck. Vincent hugged me as if I going to die or something before I hit the road with Mirabel’s SUV that Frank has been with.
I drove as fast as I could to meet the time.
My phone rings after about eighteen minutes of my drive and it was Marcus.
Marcus: It’s been twenty-six minutes; hope you’re there already?
Me: Yes I am
Marcus: No you’re not there a$$hole!
Me: I’m very close; two more minutes please
Marcus: Stop where you are now
Me: What? Why?
Marcus: Just stop there!
Me: Ok…alright I’m pulling over
**He hung up**
I pulled over at the spot and alighted from the car. The area was very free; no passer-by and there were bushes all around the area.
A mini-van drove to where I was standing; some guys came out from it and told me to follow them that Marcus sent them and I did. They first drove me to the apartment where they parked the SUV. From there they took me away to heaven knows where.
They stopped about seventeen minutes later and drag me down from the van. We walked a couple of steps before they stopped.
There I saw myself standing in front of Marcus in a thick bush.
Marcus: Here you are
Me: Can I see them?
Marcus: Not so fast **Nodded at his boys**
The boys came ripping off my clothes
WWW.FLEXSTORIES.COM
Me: What’s going on?!
Marcus: Don’t worry…I’m not going to kill you; sorry for the inconvenience, it’s just for security reasons
Me: A terrorist being security conscious…are you kidding me?
Marcus: You and I know that I’m not a terrorist. I might have been a bad guy but I also take precaution. You even wore a bullet-proof **laughs** that’s smart but unfortunately…I’m not going to shoot you
The guys completely got me naked leaving no piece left on me. They brought a bag and dropped it on the floor beneath my feet.
Marcus: Open it and wear the clothes inside
*I did as he said*
Marcus: Nice dress, it really suites you
****
Marcus: Now!!
Me: What?
I got a very hard hit behind my neck that made me passed out.
I woke up feeling pain around my neck and my sight was somehow blurry. I looked around and found out that I was in an uncompleted building full of spirogyra and all sort of dirt.
Things will be more complicated as I don’t have the tracking devices on me. Now that I’m also missing…how will they find us?

I heard footsteps and looked at the entrance and saw three people coming in with a lady in their middle.
Lady: You’re finally awake
Me: **Shocked** You…?
Lady: Miss me?
I couldn’t believe who I saw… someone I knew that couldn’t even hurt a fly is now working with Marcus. What has happened to her? This is incredible!
Me: D’thy?
Dorothy: Awwww… I really miss how you call me that name; it’s super romantic
Me: **Stammering** Wha…wh…what what happened to you?
Dorothy: Why? Do I look sick?
Me: No; what have you turned yourself into? What are you doing with these criminals? I mean look at you; how will your mother feel when she finds out that her beloved daughter has become something else?
Dorothy: You have no right to talk to me that way! No! **Walks away**
Me: D’thy! D’thy!! Please don’t leave me like this D’thy! D’thy!!
She left the room without turning back, I tried to run after her even though I was tied down but one of the guys she came with knocked me down with a rifle; I screamed out from the hit.
Dorothy: **walks in** what just happened here?
Guy 1: (The one that hit me) He tried to go after you; so I knocked him down
Before I knew what was happening, Dorothy pinned the guy to the wall with a gun.
Dorothy: Don’t you ever lay your filthy fingers on him again! Don’t you ever!!
Guy 1: Yes queen
Dorothy: Do we understand each other?!
Guy 1: Yes queen
Dorothy: Get out! **Letting go of him**
**He bowed then walked away**
Dorothy: You leave us
**The second guy also bowed and walked away**
Dorothy: I apologize for walking away from you and what that guy did to you
Me: Queen…? What’s all that about? Or are you married to a king?
Dorothy: Nah…forget about that; what would you like to eat dear?
Me: I’m not hungry… where are you keeping the girls?
Dorothy: They’re save
Me: I want to see them
Dorothy: No you can’t
Me: And why is that?
Dorothy: Because… to them; you’re already dead
Me: What are you talking about? Who told them that?!
Dorothy: Well… they saw your lifeless body with their own eyes
Me: You see… I’ve always known that you’re stupid, but didn’t know you’re crazy too
Dorothy: Here! **threw some pictures at me**
I took it and saw myself with blood all over my body and bullet holes
Me: What! How did you do this?!
Dorothy: Don’t you watch movies? Of course it’s a make-up costume. You were deep asleep when all these were carried out
Me: You drugged me?
Dorothy: Yeap
Me: Why are you doing this to me? You even kidnapped my sister Nancy who you were so fond of
Dorothy: We freed her and the other lady the moment they brought you in. We held her as a bait to lure you in
Me: And you left Mirabel with Marcus? What if he tries to rape her?
Dorothy: I care less, she is his responsibility and you are mine
Me: And what do you want from me?
Dorothy: Just you, even if I don’t get to have your heart; having you here is enough
Me: You know I’m a final year student right? You can’t keep me here; I should be in school
Dorothy: That can be arranged; you don’t have to be there in person
Me: Don’t threaten any lecturer on my behalf
Dorothy: Okay…
Me: D’thy please stop this madness and let me go
Dorothy: Letting you go is backwardness for me. I can still remember what I told you three years ago that “No girl can have you if I don’t and even if you turn gay in the process, no guy will still have you”. You’re for me dear. I forgive you for what you did to me with that girl that claimed to be your girlfriend; while she’s just Mirabel’s friend or were you s------g her too?
Me: What do you think?
Dorothy: I don’t care; but I will soon get her and all her girl’s creed members
Me: What’s that?
Dorothy: You haven’t heard of the girl’s creed?
Me: I have but what’s that got to do with Lola?
Dorothy: She’s their leader helloooo…?
Me: What?!
Dorothy: I’ll soon get her
Me: Are you a cultist as well?
Dorothy: Yep you know I won’t lie to you
Me: Why did you join them? See what you’ve become
Dorothy: This is the life I chose dear and it’s because of you
Me: Me? How?
Dorothy: You did to me lots of wrong and you kept hurting me. I grew to hate you from that day you set me up with that b!tch. I set my mind to deal with you so severely for all what you put me through, so I left for Port-Harcourt where I told my cousin who was already a cultist to recruit me. I got recruited and became their member till I got admission and returned back here where I wasted no time in belonging to a confra. I scrolled past the ranks till I reached the second in command. The leader got killed during a clash with another confra then I emerge as the leader that’s why they call me Queen.
Me: You went through all this just to get back at me right? So why am I still alive?
Dorothy: My anger and quest for destroying you subsided when I found out who was your real girlfriend; I got extremely envious of her then changed my quest. Instead of destroying you, I chose to have you all for myself. And you know how much I love you; I can’t even bear seeing you get hurt. Sometimes I ask myself, how I got to love you this much that I can’t let go… I just dunno.
Me: For how long will you continue this madness?
Dorothy: As long as you’re with me
Me: D’thy I’m begging you to let me go; you’re already ruining my life
Dorothy: Sorry babe, I can’t do that
Me: Please don’t let Marcus touch Mirabel I beg you, he might do something stupid
Dorothy: I can’t do that either; we had an agreement. He’s got Mirabel and I gat you; no trespassing. Talking about doing something stupid **getting closer seductively**
Me: Stop it!
She started romancing me
Me: D’thy please stop this
*Note: I was tied up on a wooden chair*
Dorothy: I’ve missed you… It’s you alone I want; I want to feel you this minute baby
Me: Is this what Marcus is doing to Mirabel?
Dorothy: I dunno and I don’t care **removing her dress exposing her cleavage**
**I turned my face away so little vame won’t get excited.**
Voice: I can see you guys are having fun
**I turned to see Marcus**
Dorothy: What are you doing here? **she backed him while wearing her dress**
Marcus: Just came to see how you guys are catching up
Me: You ba$tard! What have you done to Mirabel?
Marcus: Hey don’t get upset ‘coz I interrupted your little fun **Smiling**
Me: Don’t you dare touch her!
Marcus: And why not? See Dorothy is touching you
Me: You both should leave us alone! Is it by force to love? Why won’t you let us be?! Leave Mirabel and I alone!
Marcus: Coward! You want reap from where you did not sow; haven’t you gotten enough from her? She got you a house with two cars and all her money you’ve been using, isn’t it enough for you?! You greedy ba$tard!
Dorothy: Marcus that’s enough!
Marcus: No let me talk to this f*ckin’ ingrate
Dorothy: Marcus!
Marcus: Bullsh!t **walks away**
Me: You see who you’re working with?
Dorothy: Don’t start with me **walking away** I will send you some food **Walked out of sight**
D’thy is now the leader of a cult group? That innocent and stupid girl I used to know that couldn’t even stand a cockroach is now something else. I still find it very difficult to believe. Wait a minute…Lola is also a leader of a cult group? What’s going on? I do hope Mirabel isn’t among them.
No wonder Lola got guts and influence. Maybe those two girls she used to intimidate Dorothy are her members; Hhmmm… it’s now making sense.
A guy brought food for me, I ate while thinking.
Now I need to start planning my escape. I’m going to create a problem between Dorothy and Marcus.
**The following morning**
When one of Dorothy’s boys brought breakfast for me, I asked if Dorothy was around but he said no. Marcus came, mocked and laughed at me then left. That was when I came up with a plan. I threw myself to the ground still tied to the chair; I started hurting and injuring myself till I heard footstep closing in. It was Dorothy; she ran towards me as soon as she saw me on the floor grunting in pain.
Dorothy: What happened to you?
Me: Leave me alone!
Dorothy: Tell me who did this to you
Me: Like you care
Dorothy: Of course I care… just tell me who did this to you
Me: Can’t tell you
Dorothy: Why?
Me: He’ll kill me
Dorothy: What? Not after I kill the ba$tard first!
Me: Just leave me alone! It’s all your fault! You brought me here to die
Dorothy: That’s not true!
Me: Then look at me; see bruises all over my body. Only God knows what he’d do to me when next he attacks
Dorothy: Tell me who is the ba$tard that did this to you!
Me: Who else if not your partner Marcus
Dorothy: What?
Me: He threatened my life
Dorothy: I warned him of the implication of breaching our agreement… anyone who touch you; touches me. Anyone that touches me; touches the queen of the phantoms and anyone that touches the queen of the phantoms; toils with his or her life!
*She briskly walked out of the room in anger*
PLEASE  KINDLY LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AFTER READING OUR STORIES...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you