Pages

Friday 27 January 2017

Home alone with my stepbrother PART 2 epii2


The next day my mum didn’tcome to visit me in the
hospital, it was only stepfather and Daniel that visited
me. I was supposed to be discharged that day but my
stepfather told me my mother insisted I shouldstay in

the hospital for a while before coming home. I knew my
mum was really angry with me, it was so obvious cos
she doesn’t leave my side.Daniel on the other side
continued begging, pleadingthat I shouldn’t tell anyone
about our sexcapades. Some of my friends also visited
me in the hospital.The following day, very earlyin the
morning my mum entered my wars with a frowned face.
Me: Good morning mum She didn’t respond..Me: I’m
sorry mummy, please forgive me (crying)My mum:
There is no need for that, the doctor is getting ready to
get rid of that bastard in you.Me: Abortion?…… Mummy
I’m scared Mymum: You better be because you brought
this upon yourself…. Wait, do you think I will allow you
keep that thing in you? There is no way, over my dead
body. I’m pregnant, mydaughter too is pregnant, God
forbid. You are getting rid of that pregnancy……. Ehn! I
don’t want history to repeat itself.Me: Please MumMy
mum: Shut up before I descend on you…..After getting
rid of that, you will now tell me the bastard that
impregnated you.Haaa! Omolola, how could you do this
to me? To cut the long story short, the abortion was
done, it was safely done. I got rid of the pregnancy and
I was discharged immediately.Getting home in the
afternoon, met my stepfather and Daniel at home, my
stepfather was unaware of my mother’s whereabout.
He questioned my mum on where she wentvery early in
the morning, my mum never informed anyone she was
visiting me in the hospital.Well, my step dad was
unaware of the abortion, so he got angry when he
foundout my mum forced me to abort the pregnancy
withouthis consent. They had heated argument that
day, the whole house was boiling, both of them
shouting at each other. I was scared, I was really
scared. Daniel took me to the room to rest, I laid on the
bed cos I was dizzy, still have this sharp pains from the
abortion.Daniel was about to start begging again….Me:
Please, leave my room…. Enough with the begging, the
pregnancy has been terminated, so stop begging me
okay.Daniel: I know, but….Me: Shut up and get out of
my room, get out, get out…Daniel: I’m sorry, I swear
I’msorry..Me: Sorry to yourself.
Daniel shamefully walks out of my room
click next for new episode or previous for older post
WHY LEAVE WITHOUT A COMMENT PLEASE DROP ONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you