Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Home alone with my stepbrother PART 2 ep1

At The Hospital

….What should I do? I’m pregnant for my
step brother, isn’t this ridiculous?How will I tell my
parent? God help me I’m confused.My mum: Who
impregnated you Omolola? (Crying) I couldn’t say a


word, still on the sick bed, I was just crying, I looked at
Daniel’s face, he looked at me winking at me not to
say anything.My mum: I thought you’re a virgin……
Haaaa! You’re a disappointed me. She tried to descend
on me on the sick bed, my stepfather quickly grabbed
her. I was nervous, I kept on weeping.Me: Mummy I’m
sorry My stepfather took my mum out of the ward,
leaving me and Daniel alone. Daniel went on his knees
and was begging.Daniel: Please Omolola, I beg you in
the name of God,please don’t tell them I’m the one,
please I beg you, please (touching me and crying) I
couldn’t say a word, I was dumbfounded.Daniel kept on
begging me not tell anyone about us, he was on his
knees begging, his father walks in, he quickly got up
and wipe away his tears, pretending as if nothing
happened.My step dad: Your mum is really mad at you,
I’ve trying to calm her down. Stop crying okay,
everything will be fine.Using his handkerchief to wipe
away my tears, petting me..My Step dad: Stop crying
dear.He looks at Daniel’s face with surprise, cos Daniel
was crying uncontrollable.My step dad: Why are you
crying?Daniel: Me? Am I crying?….. I’m not cryingMy
Step dad: Are you alright? I can see tear fallingfrom
your eyes and you’re telling me you’re not crying.Daniel
touched his eyes andfelt the tears dropping from his
eyes, he was shivering, panicking.Daniel: Oh! I guess I
was sympathizing with OmololaMy step dad:
Sympathizing?Daniel: I mean……. I’m emotionally
attached to this situationMy step dad: Emotionally
attached to what? (Hissed)….. Whatever, go and check
on my wife in thecar I’ll join you guys soon.Daniel:
Okay sir!While Daniel was leaving, hewas just staring at
me with this pitiful look, he got to thedoor, whispering
to me not to tell anyone, begging me, his dad didn’t see
him cos Daniel was behind him, I was the only one
seeing Daniel….

*************

click next for new episode or previous for older post
WHY LEAVE WITHOUT A COMMENT PLEASE DROP ONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you