Pages

Monday 23 January 2017

Home Alone With My Step Brother epi4

Oh my God…… I woke up, it was just a dream, it was
justa dream, no sex between me and my stepfather, i

was really scared thank God it was only a dream.Then a

knock on my door, who could that be?Me: Who is that?
It was my stepfather, what the hell? I was scared, i
hope this dream is not about to come to pass, i quickly
got up from the bed, i was panicking.

My Stepfather:Omolola are you there?Me: Me? Oh yes i am here, i’m
here, i’m here……. I’m…. Coming I was nervous, hope
this dream wont come to pass, i swallowed spit and
courage.Me: The door is opened sir, you can come in.I
didn’t sleep on the bed anymore, i had to sit on the
chair in my room, he entered.
My stepfather: How are
you?Me: I’m fine sir
My stepfather: I came to check on
you, i was really angry your mother forced you for
abortion. I’m really sorry dear.He moved closer to me….
My heart started beating faster, i quickly stood up,
pretended as if i was having pains in my stomach.Me:
Thank you sir…… Ouch!
My stepfather: What is that?……
Hope you’ve taken your drugs
Me: Yes sir, i just need to
rest
My stepfather: That’s true, i should allow you rest okay,He moved closer to me this time….
My stepfather:Come, let me assist you to bed He touched my waist,
fear catch me, i was really nervous, to cut the long story short, he helped me to the bed, pecked me and bid me goodnight.Nothing actually happened, it was only a
dream, just a dream.Few days later, i was strong
enough, my mother began to pressurize me in the
house, she was giving me hard time, so many times
she would attack me for no reasons, she was always
complaining about everything i do, either good or bad.
She would call me silly names, she was so demanding
for the person responsible for my pregnancy.She threatened to make my life miserable if i don’t bring the
person that impregnated me. She even threatened to send me out of the house.I cry almost everyday, i didn’t know what to do, Daniel on the hand was always
begging me not tell anyone he impregnated me.I was so confused and frustrated, i didn’t know what to
do.Then Daniel came up with a very silly idea.
Daniel: Omolola, why don’t we rent a guy who will pretend to be responsible for the pregnancy, i will pay the
person.
Me: Rent a guy?…… What is that? Even if i want to rent a guy who will i rent? I don’t have male friends
except Festus, my ex boyfriend and we broke
already.
Daniel: Don’t you think he’s the best person for
this job?Me: Who?

**********

Daniel: Festus of course!Can you imagine! Anyway we
contacted Festus, he totally declined, he was still mad
at me, he even insulted me and Daniel.We begged and begged him,persuaded him, convinced him and also
promised him 30k if he can just show up at our place
and pretend to be responsible for my pregnancy.It was
really hard to convince him, i tried to win him back but
he was just proving stubborn, he was even dating
someone else, he was dating one ugly girl like that.
Rubbish!Anyway, Festus eventually agreed to do the job
after rigorous begging from me and Daniel. So one day,
i brought Festus home to show my parent, that he was
the one that impregnated me.What happened that day
wasnt what we bargained for, my mum began to slap
Festus, insulting him and his family.I was scared,
Daniel was also scared, my mum slapped Festus again.
Festus was already angry, he was possed, he was about
to spill the truth.Festus: I’m not responsible now,
why……I quickly pinched him, he looked at my face with this anger, i began to beg him with my pitiful face, he
looked at Daniel, cos Daniel was sitting at the Dinning
table, Daniel was also begging him too.I thought it was
going to end there, not until i heard a knock on the door,
it was the policemen, what is happening?My mum: Officer, thank you bery much, thats the bastard, please
lock him up What? We never expected this Festus was
arrested for a crime he didn’t commit, I began to beg
my mum and my stepfather, begging them not to arrest
him.Me: Please, Please don’t arrest him (crying)My
mum gave me a dirty slap…. Festus was taken away,
he was really angry, he didn’t say a word. I never
believe he won’t reveal the secret.Festus really helped
that day, he concealed our secret. I continued begging
my parents to release Festus, a day after he was
released thank God! I began to call Festus to apologise,
Daniel also called to apologise.Festus demanded to see
me few days later, I visited him…Me: Festus, I’m sorry
for what happened the other time, I never expected
such will happen that day. Please I’m really
sorry.Festus: How many times do you wanna apologise?
He moved closer to me touching my cheek.Festus: I’ve
forgiven you already sweetheart
Me: Hold on! Festus are
you flirting with me?Festus: I’m not only flirting with you, I
want to bang you, I miss you He continued harassing
me s*xually…Me: Festus stop that, I don’t like it, we
shouldn't be doing this again.Festus: Really? We will do
this again and again and again
Me: What do you mean
by that? I’m not a slut, moreover you now have a girlfriend$
Festus: You can be my slut for all I care
Me:Are you alright?
Festus: Let me F*ck you okay, except
you want me to go to your folks and tell them about everything, I have everything on tape ooo
Me: Are you blackmailing me?


== WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 5 ==

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you