Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Home Alone With My Step Brother epi 4

Me: Its unfair ooo, so you took the
advantage of me because I'm a small girl abi.
Daniel: ( moved closer to me) what is wrong with you?
Didn't you enjoyed it? You wanted my dick
don't deny

it.
He tried to kiss me again, I got annoyed and pushed
him away..
Me: Stop it please, don't you ever try that with me ever
in your life. Don't come near me ever in your life, you're
such a bad person. Stay away from me.
Daniel: whatever abeg. ( he hissed)
I got up from his bed using his bed sheet to cover my
body and left his room with anger and disappointment.
I got to my room, feeling so bad, I made mistake,
Daniel wasn't even bothered about it. I went to
bathroom straight, I freshened up, washed my damaged
Kitty-Cat very well, cos I told my bf its been long I had
sex, so he's expecting my Kitty-Cat to be tight but
Daniel has really expanded it. After freshen up, I picked
up my phone to send my boyfriend a very annoying
text message for disappointing me, he was the one
that caused everything that happened between me and
my step brother. I checked my phone, I saw 8 missed
calls from my boyfriend, I saw his text message. In his
text message, he said he came to my place and he
knocked on our door, nobody opened the door, he called
me and I didn't pick up, he said he's around in his
cousin's place that lives down the street, he will be
coming over in the morning. Can you imagine, it means
me and Daniel were bleeping when he was knocking on
our door or probably I slept off after the sex, gosh, I
should have waited a little bit longer, I should have
more patience. Why me, I'm so foolish right now....
My boyfriend eventually came the next day, I wasn't
feeling too happy to see him anyway but I just have to
fake it. He asked me why i didn't pick up my phone
yesterday, I sha lied to him, he said he came to my
place yesterday, I gave him silly excuses.
Me: When I waited and waited for you nko,I was
expecting you so early you came late that was the
reason why I didn't pick your calls. I also went to my
friend's place when I didn't see you.
Festus: aww! I'm sorry sweetheart, it wasn't my fault, I
was delayed in school. Please forgive me (he kissed
me).
I asked him what he wanted to eat, I cooked for him,
he was in the living room watching dstv. I brought the
food to him, all this time I didn't see Daniel come
downstairs, I've not not even set my eyes on him that
day.
Festus: what about your brother? Daniel!
Me: I don't even know for him
Festus: is he not at home?
Me: Please leave me alone, I don't know (I got pissed
with the questions)
Festus: are you guys not in talking terms? Cos it seems
something is going on between you two.
Me: hahaha! What do you mean by that? See he should
be somewhere, I don't know his whereabout.
We changed the conversation, then a knock on our
door, who can that be? Daniel quickly rushed out of his
room, wearing his boxer, shirtless and putting on gold
neck chain. Wow! I was kinda attracted to him, he
came downstairs, I couldn't even look at his eyes cos i
was ashamed. He saw my boyfriend he greeted him, he
opened the door and it was his girlfriend, I greeted her,
she was just there nothing special about the girl I'm
even prettier than her sef. Daniel came close to greet
my boyfriend formally this time. Daniel didn't even look
at my face at all, he doesn't care.
Daniel: Hey what's up guy, you must be Festus right?
Festus: Yeah! And you must be Daniel. I didn't know
you're around, I asked your sister if you were at home
she was just being nutty
Daniel: Haa! Don't mind her, I was in my room sleeping,
I was very weak, I did a very stressful and hard job
yesterday that actually made me weak, it wasn't easy
yesterday. The work was not easy but it was sweet.
Huh! I had guilty conscience, what does he mean by
that, is he mad? Hehehehe, so he is referring to what
happened yesterday as a job well done or what does he
mean by that.
Festus: I actually came here yesterday nobody was at
home, I knocked countless times, I would have helped
you out.
Daniel: (laughing) Really, you came yesterday? I was at
home, Probably that should be when I was so busy
doing the job.
Festus: Hahaha! What kind of job can that be?
Daniel: Omolola knows about it ( Daniel looked at me
and winked at me and smiled) ask her.
Festus: interesting... Nice meeting you bro
Daniel: Same here sir..
He introduced his girlfriend and they both went to their
room..
Later in the night, my boyfriend demanded for sex, we
kissed, romanced, I sucked his dick, his dick is of
average, Daniel's dick is way bigger and heavier. He
began to Bleep my Kitty-Cat, I wasn't really enjoying it
but it sweet tho, he didn't do style with me, it was just
mummy and daddy style, during the sex what I was just
thinking about is me and Daniel's sex. Festus was
really bleeping me with his dick, he was good, he
sucked my Kitty-Cat again, began to Bleep me another
round, he was pounding me so fast, I was moaning
really sweet, he bleeped me till he cum and removed
the condom filled with sperm. After the sex Festus just
slept off immediately, breathing heavily, he kissed me
and said goodnight. I woke up around 2pm, I was
thirsty, I was putting on only my nightgown, I went to
the kitchen to get a chilled water to drink. I got to the
kitchen, I put on the light, the next thing I saw was a
Unclad man in the kitchen, drinking a cup of milk, I was
scared, the Unclad man was my step brother Daniel.
Me: oh my God! You scared me, what are you doing
here?
Daniel: what does it look like?
Me: Jesus Christ, you're even Unclad, I can't watch this
( I tried to hide my face)
Daniel: (laughs and start talking in a very flirty
tone)well this is not your first time of seeing, Atleast
you've seen it before and you've also felt it too, very
well if I'm correct, you've enjoyed the whole thing

********

Me: please stop all this rubbish, okay, I'm not here to
hear all this riddles, please, I'm here to get a glass of
water, so please and please mind your business. I told
you not to talk to me again, stay away from me.
(Hissed)
Daniel: okay! Could you please turn off the light..
Me: for what?
Daniel: as you can see I'm Unclad, so put it off ma..
Me: no, I can't do that, I will put off the light after I
drink the water.
He smiled at me, I opened the refrigerator brought out
table water, I will be needing a glass cup but the cups
are behind Daniel, exactly the corner Daniel is. I was
confused on what to do and I don't like dipping table
water in my mouth, its not lady like. I stood there for
some minutes, I didn't want him to notice I'll be
needing a glass cup to drink the water. He just stood
there drinking his glass cup of milk.
Me: erm, erm could you please help get a glass behind
you..
He looked me with a surprised face, he looked behind
him and looked at me again
Daniel: you mean me?
Me: yes its you
Daniel: what happened to your leg? Come and pick it
yourself
He moved away from that corner, I went to pick the cup
myself, filled my cup with water and drank it, all of
sudden the light went off and the kitchen door was
closed.
Me: why did you off the light? You even closed the
door, what is the meaning of this?
Daniel moving close to me, I was moving backwards.
Me: Daniel, please stop all these rubbish, I don't like it
He kept on moving closer to me, I was moving
backwards till reached the kitchen cabinet side, I
couldn't move again.
Me: Daniel what is all these now? I don't like it oooo, I
will scream ooo
Daniel: I want to Bleep you, I want you
Me: Bleep who? You must be drunk, you're really
sick.... Didn't you just finish bleeping your girlfriend, did
you think I didn't hear all the noise, hehehehe, you
came to drink a cup milk just to boost your wasted
sperm, yet you're here asking for another sex from your
sister. You're seriously cursed, please stray away from
me.
He became soooo close to me this time..
Me: oooh God, what is all this now? Do you want me to
scream? You know my boyfriend is around
I looked at his dick, his dick was already erected like
pinocio's nose, very strong and long, I was attracted to
it tho, I was attracted to Daniel's body anyway, let me
not lie.
Daniel: did your boyfriend bleeped you the way I did?
Say the truth
He tried kissing me, touching my waist.
Me: its none of your business kk, don't touch me ( I
tried to pish him away)
Then he tried to touch my boobs this time..
Daniel: (speaking with seductive tone) God! I love your
boobs..
I was already feeling the heat within but I just have
overcome this temptation, I have to but it wasn't easy
cos Daniel is a pro when it comes to seduction. He
began to peck me, he began to bite my ear so
passionately, I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't take
it anymore, I swear it wasn't my fault, till he kissed me.

To Be Continued 
click next for new episode or previous for older post

WHY LEAVE WITHOUT A COMMENT PLEASE DROP ONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you