Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Arlene and Jeff epi8

Jeff had known something was up when Diana and Arlene came out on the deck. They wanted to pick up some movies, they said. Like the couple hundred DVDs in the theater were not enough. He told Diana to go on without him, but she insisted that she wanted him to drive, because it might be dark when they got back. He tried to point out that it hadn’t been getting dark out here until after nine, but she wouldn’t have any of it. She said it was a little cloudy, and it might snow. She was afraid of the driveway if it snowed. Shit, he thought, any sane person would be leery of that driveway without snow. So what? But he gave up.

Grumbling, he put on a clean shirt and drove them. They took forever in the movie rental place, then Arlene wanted to play video games and check out some of the kids in the area. Just like she did not have every video game imaginable back at the house – then they had to go eat. By the time they got back home, it was eight.
He just wanted to sit out on the deck, but Arlene said it was too cold, and wanted him to watch the movie with her. Diana brought them popcorn and cokes. Now, finally, the damn movie was over, and he could go to bed. He was tired and sleepy, and he wanted to think.
He did manage to take a shower. When he came out, Diana was sitting on the side of the bed wearing makeup (that is where she had gotten off to while they were finishing the movie), and a nightie that barely reached her groin. Her nipples poked against the outfit, obviously hard as rocks. She was going to try to have sex with him again, and he just was not in the mood.
As Jeff lay back on the bed, Diana rolled over, straddling his chest. Sliding down a little, she popped a breast out of her nightie and stuffed the bulging nipple into his mouth. He tried to push her away, but she hung onto the back of his neck with one hand and held her breast against his mouth with the other. He sucked on the nipple a little. Either that, or just throw her off him, and he was not ready for that, yet. He did not think he was exactly mad at her, he just felt sick, depressed. He could not get his mind off her squealing and humping her pussy up to Jack.
Diana milked her breast, stripping it toward her nipple. Jeff felt the thin, sweet milk spurt into his mouth. This lasted for a few moments. He could feel his cock swell and start to stand up, although he didn’t want it to happen. Diana pulled the nipple from his mouth and quickly shifted position, straddling his face. She sat her naked pussy squarely on his mouth, smelling of strawberries and female. He felt his dick twitch in spite of himself.
“Diana,” he mumbled, exasperated, but she lowered her pussy, putting pressure on his mouth. Again, he had the choice of throwing her off or complying. He managed to get his nose free enough to get some air as she began slowly moving her groin on his mouth. Hell, if she needs it that bad, I’ll lick her twat a little. But I just don’t have the energy to fuck her.
As his tongue hit her button, she clamped her knees against his head and squeezed. He tried to say something, but she shuddered, muttering to herself as her orgasm hit. He did like her playing with his dick, though, but he thought it must be difficult for her to reach behind herself to pull on his cock. She had not missed a stroke while she orgasmed. Then he felt a warm mouth surround his cockhead and an intermittent sucking began. It took a minute for his mind to figure that out. The only possible answer just couldn’t be what was happening. He tried to push Diana away, but she clamped down harder and orgasmed again, wailing like some kind of cat in heat.
He pushed harder against Diana’s hips and she rolled to the side, coming to rest alongside him. As his vision cleared, he was looking straight into his daughter’s eyes. The only problem was that she had his dick half embedded in her mouth. She was sucking avidly and pumping his cock with her hand. As their eyes met, she turned loose of his dick with her mouth and straddled him.
Still holding his dick, she guided it to her pussy and sat on him with all her weight.
“Arlene, what the fuck are you doing?” he yelled as his cock wedged in her pussy and her downward motion stopped. Frowning from pain, she rose up a couple of inches and jammed down again. Unknown by Jeff, Arlene had lubed her pussy with something her mother had given her. Arlene desperately wanted her father all the way up inside her so that he could not get away as easily. The third time she raised and slammed down, Jeff’s cockhead rammed against her cervix. She stiffened and wailed, both from pleasure and pain. Oh, I overdid it a little. That’s not Jack or Arnie’s dick I’m sitting on. It feels like I almost knocked my womb out my throat. She hesitated for a second until things calmed down inside her. All his dick isn’t in, but all of it isn’t going in, at least not at this angle.
Almost frantic not to wait long enough for her father to get control of things, she rotated her hips, dragging Jeff’s cockhead repeatedly across her cervix. It felt good to her, now that the pain was almost gone, and she thought it might turn her father on, too. It certainly was turning her on.
Jeff managed to sit partway up. “Arlene,” he yelled, as she rapidly rotated her ass, interspersed with an up and down stroke, “have you lost your mind?”
Arlene wildly short-stroked, her breasts bouncing, an occasional fine stream of milk spurting from her nipples. She had pulled harshly on them while Jeff was in the shower, just to get her milk really flowing.
“Baby,” Jeff said, grabbing her by her shoulders, “This is incest.”
“Yeah, Dad. Isn’t it great?” Arlene gasped. Grabbing her dad’s head, she locked her mouth on his and sucked, her pussy spasming as her orgasm hit.
Almost before Jeff knew what was happening, his cock lurched and his seed pumped into his daughter. He gasped, let out a groan as his cock bucked again and sent another stream into the now giggling female.
Jeff collapsed on his back with Arlene hanging onto him, her mouth again clasped to her father’s. His cock twitched once more, but did not go down a bit. He managed to get his breath back after a moment, and peeled his daughter off his mouth. Getting her off his cock was harder, her legs were locked against his hips, and his dick seemed to have a mind of its own. It did not want to come out of her tight pussy, and her constant milking him wasn’t helping any.
Rolling her to the side, he managed to extract himself, his dick making a sound as it and an obscene amount of come flowed out of Arlene. He stared at his daughter’s pussy a moment as another wad of his come oozed out, then wheeled on Diana. “What the fuck is going on?” he yelled.
Before Diana could say anything, Arlene got back up on her knees and pushed at her Dad. “Lie back down,” she yelled, just as loudly. Looking at her mother, who had tears in her eyes, she said, “Mom, get out of here now. Dad and I have got to have a talk, and if you’re here, all you two will do is fuss. Hurry Mom. Please don’t argue with me; just get out of the bedroom. I’ll be out in a little while.”
Diana looked at her daughter. Jeff was red-faced mad. Her last hope had been destroyed. Arlene pushed at Diana’s shoulder, “Now, Mother. Please.”
Diana got up and left without a backward glance, shutting the door behind her.
Arlene turned to her father. “Hush, Daddy. Don’t say anything.”
“Don’t tell me to hush. I’m your father. I’ll...”
“You’ll what, Father? You’ll whip me? You have never whipped me in my life. Yeah, I know I’m just a kid, but in two weeks I’ll be sixteen. When Mom was sixteen, I was two, is that not about right? I’m a woman now, just like your wife was when she was my age. And yes, I know I’m still a girl, too. But this is one time that a parent is going to listen to a fifteen-year-old, or I swear, if you leave, or divorce my mother, I promise you; I promise you that I will be a whore before I am seventeen.”
That got his attention. Jeff knew his daughter had inherited his stubbornness. “Listen, Punkin,” he said, trying to calm the situation down. He knew he had been set up. He was still trying to figure out what to do, and just why he had been set up, about the what, he didn’t have a clue, but he was beginning to have a glimmer about the why.
Arlene did not give him any time to think; however, she climbed astraddle again and looked down at him. She was buck-naked still, her nipples rock-hard and sticking out from the emotional situation, her pussy leaking thick come. She slid down a little, but did not try to put her pussy over his dick, which was now flaccid. Jeff pulled himself up on the pillow. His naked daughter sitting on his groin did not put him on the highest ground, argument-wise. He had never seen Arlene so angry. Somehow, her anger had washed his away.
“Listen, Baby, your mother and I are having some problems. I...”
Problems? You call what you are having, problems? This has gone on long enough. Yeah, I know the woman you love fucked someone else, and she came like a ‘whore, ‘ to quote her, but something has got to give. Don’t say anything,” she admonished when Jeff tried to speak. “I’m going to have my say, and if we can’t settle this, then I will be the one leaving. And if you have any doubt about whether I will follow through, then you had better reevaluate what you know about me. I, like you, always follow through with what I start. I am dead serious about this. Now listen to me.” Arlene didn’t even realize that tears were streaming down her face.
“You have never had any trouble with me, just like you told that man. The worst thing I ever did before Jack did that to me was beat Arnie’s meat. I mean it, Daddy, I can’t think of anything that I have done, unless you could count my masturbating and fantasying about you.”
“What, I, uh...”
“Is that bad, Daddy? If it is, then you can add that to the other. I was gullible. You used other words, but that’s what you meant. All Jack had on me was my masturbating Arnie. But I was stupid enough to believe that shithead when he said he would show the pictures to you and Mom, and that you would never let me see Arnie again. I was in love with Arnie – may still be, I don’t know. I’m all confused about that – but I wanted to marry him. But the biggest thing is that I didn’t want you to see those pictures, because I didn’t want to lose your respect. I didn’t want to let you down. I was devastated, and Jack didn’t give me time to think, he kissed me, hard, pulled on my nipples and kept on with things like that until he got his dick in. I couldn’t help it.”
“I know Baby. That is one of the reasons that I’m glad I kicked his ass, I...”
“I know, Daddy, and I appreciate that. I didn’t mean to lose my virginity like that. I had rather have given it to my father, or to Arnie.”
“What? Arlene, you don’t know what you’re saying.”
“Oh, I know really well what I’m saying, but that is not what I want to talk about right now. Mom got run over by Jack, just like I did. Then coerced into fucking him, or he would show you those pictures – and the principal. But that’s not the problem. No, it is not. What’s wrong is that your ego got run over by Jack, just like Mom. Don’t say anything. Stop and think. We don’t know exactly what you did for the military, but it was important – dangerous – and you did it well. You fought through high school with a wife and kid – I’ve heard Mom tell about it time and again. Then you fought through college. Then you fought in the military. You have always won. Oh, you fought hard, all right, and I’m sure that it was hard going at times, but you always won. You never really lost at anything until you saw your wife acting like a whore, fucking Jack.
“Yeah, she was prissing around in heels with a 120 hanging out of her mouth, acting like a bar whore trying to attract a man. But that was the deal with Jack. He liked it. When we didn’t do it, he knocked the shit out of us. We made a deal with him. All the pussy and blowjobs he wanted, with us acting like sluts until you got back, then it was all to end. Maybe he would have let us off; maybe he would not have, but that was the deal.
“Then you came in and caught us fucking without your knowing all the background, and your wife was coming harder for this guy than she ever had for you. Bang! Dead ego. And, yeah, girls know about guys’ ego. We laugh and kid about it, but every guy worth anything has one. And yours was as big as one could be before you came face to face with reality. The reality was that some punk could please your wife better than you ever could.”
Jeff had just slumped back listening to his daughter repeatedly referring to Jack fucking his wife.
“Now that I’ve really gotten your attention, let me tell you some more things. To begin with, men don’t have a clue. Part of this is coming from my mom, so I’m paraphrasing some here. Guys want to fuck a woman’s brains out when she wants to be made love to, and want to love her gently when she sometimes needs her brains fucked out. According to my mother, you have seldom, if ever, fucked her. You make gentle love to her. Well, let me give you that clue, buster. She needs her brains fucked out.”
“You,” Arlene said, spinning her upper body around and grabbing his flaccid dick, then looking back at him, “have got a whole lot more equipment than Jack or Arnie, so why can’t you fuck your wife unconscious? Jack did. Are you going to let a punk like that be a better fuck than you? A better man?” she hissed, letting go of his dick.
“Why, if you never gave up on anything else, are you going to give up on your wife? You spent years making us rich, and now all you do is sit on the deck and mope. If you can’t figure it out yourself, you need to play those tapes over and over again, and take lessons from Jack. He didn’t make love to Mom; he fucked her. When she asked him to go easy, he rammed into her. When she said his cock hurt her, he rotated his ass and fucked harder. I know. Trust me, I know. He did it to me and it made me come, again and again. Poor Arnie, in the beginning, made love to me, but after Jack, it didn’t turn me on. When Arnie got pissed and refused to let us tell him no, I started having orgasm’s for him, just like Jack, and Arnie’s dick is smaller than Jack’s, let alone yours.” As she moved, she grimaced, and muttered half to herself, “Shit, I feel like I just had a log stuck up me.”
Looking Jeff in the eye again, she continued, “This one time, you’re going to do something that just isn’t part of your nature toward your wife. I know you love her, and you’re afraid of hurting her, but women, at least these two women, have to know that the man between their legs is a man and maybeeven her master while he’s fucking her. I don’t mean that you can’t make love to your wife, or me, but right now, Mom needs the man that never took no for an answer from a hard life to get his ego back.
“I’m going to tell you just exactly what to do. My Mom and I are in this together, except she didn’t know that I was going to have this little talk with you. We thought we could get you hot enough to keep on fucking me, and then she would join in. But you didn’t, so if you want your wife back, and your marriage to continue, and your daughter to stay home, and not be a whore, here is what you do...”

A few minutes later, Jeff, still stunned, walked into Arlene’s suite and found Diana lying on the bed. He really did not want to be here; he had rather just go back to bed and forget it, but Arlene had promised she would leave tomorrow, or he would have to tie her up to keep her here. Even if he did, she would leave as soon as she could, and she would fuck the first guy she saw. The problem was that he knew she would throw her life away to make her point.
Diana was lying face down, her head on her arm, obviously still crying. He wanted to put his hand out and stroke her, or just leave, but he steeled himself to follow Arlene’s instructions.
Jeff reached over, took Diana’s arm, and pulled her to her feet. She staggered a little, looking at him, trying to figure out what he was doing. He pressed her against the wall, putting his mouth on hers, not just kissing, but pressing his mouth hard against her lips. He sucked hard, his mouth partially open, then forced his tongue past her lips. He knew he was hurting her lips as he pressed them against her teeth. With his left hand pulling her forcibly to his chest, he pulled the negligée down past her breasts. She was trying to kiss him back, but he rammed his tongue as far into her mouth as he could, at the same time finding her left nipple. He knew how she liked him to gently roll her nipples between thumb and finger, and he did that for a moment before squeezing tighter and twisting harder.
Diana squealed into his mouth, pushing against him, trying to get her hand to her breast. What the fuck is he up to? He must have figured out that we set him up. Now he has lost it. “Jeff, stop it,” she mumbled into his mouth.
Jeff changed from twisting her nipple to milking her breast. He reached about halfway up her breast and stripped his fingers to the end of the nipple, tightening his grip as his fingers slid along her nipple. A few of these, and she was really mad, but he just kept the pressure on her mouth, sucking her mouth as hard as he could, rubbing his lips and mouth against hers. He had withdrawn his tongue, afraid she would bite it.
Wedging her against the wall, he took the hand from behind her and covered her pussy with it. She did not have on any panties. You made a mistake that time. Your pussy is vulnerable. He found her clit and began rubbing it too hard. If this doesn’t work, there is a good chance this will be my last piece of pussy for a while – maybe a long while.
He abandoned her clit and stuck his middle finger up her hole. By now, Diana was bucking and sincerely trying to fight. Suddenly, she tensed up, shivered, mumbled something into his mouth, and came – hard. Shit, she really can’t keep from coming. I would have thought she was too mad at me to come. I know damn well she is mad. She tried to bite me twice.
He slammed his middle finger up her hole faster, while continuing to pull on her nipple. He could feel wet on his chest where her milk was spraying. Diana violently shivered and came again, this time moaning into his mouth. Jeff pulled his mouth from hers with an audible pop, letting go of her breast at the same time. Diana’s knees gave out and she started to slide down the wall, but Jeff was already slinging her over his shoulder before the orgasm had finished.
He stepped into the hallway with his burden. He could hear her trying to ask what was happening, but she could not seem to get out a coherent sentence. A few steps later, and he tossed her on their bed in the master suite. He watched her breasts bounce as she hit the bed on her back. Her face, breasts and upper chest were flushed. He didn’t know whether it was the anger, the orgasms, or the combination that caused the flush, but he had never seen her this flushed.
Before she could sit up, he pulled the straps down her arms and off, leaving the negligée hanging around her waist. “Jeff, uh ... why don’t we just make love?”
Jeff wanted to kiss and hold her, but noticed Arlene standing well to the side, shaking her head. She made a lewd motion with her hand that obviously meant for Jeff to fuck her mother.
Remembering Arlene’s instructions, he said, “If you want to be a whore, then let’s fuck. Get on your belly and stick your cunt in the air. I’m going to put a load in you so you can compare it with Jack’s.”
“Oh, Darling, I’m sorry. But please, let’s just make love. I want to hold you in my arms and feel you inside me.”
“Bullshit. Shut the fuck up about making love. What you want is for that scumbag to fuck you like he did back there. Well, your punk won’t be able to get his dick up for a long time to come, if ever, if I broke what I think I broke. But you’re going to get fucked, anyway.”
“Jeff, please. I’ve never seen you this way. You’re scaring me.”
Jeff almost folded, but he saw Arlene violently shaking her head. Instead, he grabbed an arm and rolled Diana to her belly. Swatting her ass with the palm of his hand, he commanded, “Get on your knees and scoot your ass over to the side of the bed! You like to fuck, Baby. Well, you’re going to get your wish.”
When she didn’t move, he grabbed her hips and yanked her to the side of the bed. “Now, stick your cunt in the air, and drop your belly.”
Jeff didn’t realize that Arlene had set a video camera up on the tripod, and would not have cared had he noticed. At first, it had been an act, but his anger had taken over now. He dropped his shorts and took his hard dick in his hand. “From what I could tell, I have a couple of inches in length, plus a little more girth than your lover boy,” he said, understating.
Diana was becoming more frightened by the minute. She had been afraid Jeff was going to divorce her. She had never dreamed that he would become this enraged, but enough was enough. I want him to make love, not fuck me like some slut. He’s too strong for me to fight, but I’m sure not going to stick my tail in the air like a slut in heat.
Whap! Her ass stung like fire as Jeff swatted her with his hand. Diana jerked her ass forward, trying to get away, but Jeff got an arm under her belly and pulled her back to the edge of the bed. Whap! Same place, twice as hard.
Diana let out a yowl that was punctuated by another smack with his hand. Surely, that hurts the bitch worse than me, and my hand is stinging like crazy. As he drew back for another swing, he bumped into Arlene’s hand. Jeff first thought that she was trying to stop him from spanking her mother, but realized that she was trying to hand him a hairbrush. “Yeah,” he said, and commenced to fire Diana’s ass up with the back of the brush.
After five or six licks with the hairbrush with Diana now screaming at the top of her lungs, he stuck the handle of the brush in his mouth, centered his dick on her flushed and swollen pussy lips, and shoved hard. Holding her hips with both hands, it took four hard pushes before his cockhead slammed into her cervix. That produced a note that actually hurt his ears.
“Fuck around on me, Bitch,” he slurred around the brush handle. Frustrated, he grabbed the brush and set about blistering her ass for real. Diana thrashed and screamed. He got a bit wild while trying to hit her wiggling ass, and landed a glancing blow on his dick. “Oh, shit.” He froze for a second, dropped the brush, and trying to ignore the pain, reached forward and grabbed her breasts for leverage. He machine-gunned his dick, hammering her cervix on almost every stroke, trying to push all his dick inside her – trying to knock her womb out through her throat.
Jeff had controlled his temper when he beat Jack’s ass. He had known that he would kill Jack unless he did. But now, all the anger came out that he had been holding in since that night. It felt good to let it out, to say nothing about the sexual tension in his balls – they would be next, he thought, grinning to himself.
“Like to act like a slut, huh bitch? Well, get that head up and look in the mirror. Give me a look like the prissy bitch you are.” He rotated his hips, grinding his cockhead across her cervix, something he would never have done, before. “Arlene,” he yelled, “bring the slut a cigarette so she can priss for me like she did for her boyfriend – with the emphasis on boy,” he finished.
Diana bucked and shivered. Damn, she’s coming. “Hand her the cigarette,” he commanded. “Take it, bitch. And if you don’t look sexy like you did for Jack, I’m going back to the brush. And if I do, I’m really going to light your cheating ass up.”
To Jeff’s amazement, Diana took the unlit cigarette, placed it delicately in her mouth, turned her head to the side so he could see her profile, and pulled on the cigarette. Seeing her cheeks hollow slightly, which emphasized her high cheekbones, almost made him lose it. He stroked her with varying strokes, sometimes slow, sometimes fast, several gentle strokes, then without warning, rammed her cervix. Diana squealed, dropped her belly and tried to ram her pussy farther onto his dick. She came, and kept coming. As soon as one orgasm would fade, Jeff would pound her cervix and she would come again. Her pussy was about to squeeze his dick off.
Jeff couldn’t stand it any longer. Reaching under his wife, he grabbed both nipples and milked them as hard as he could. He bored his cock ruthlessly into her cervix, stopped, short stroked, grunted and shot a load straight into her womb. The stream was so hard that it stung his dick as the sperm pumped through it. Her mouth forming an “O” of surprise, Diana dropped the cigarette and promptly fainted.
Five long spurts later, the world was spinning for Jeff, as he pulled her ass to him, trying to shove his cock into her womb. He was done, his body exhausted from the stress, fucking, and the strongest orgasm he had ever had in his life. He slumped forward onto Diana. Only then did he notice that she was completely limp, and her breathing was ragged.
Jeff realized that Arlene was standing next to him, but had no idea how long she had been there. “I shut the camera off after she fainted. Boy, I’ll bet there aren’t many families with a video like that one,” she said, giggling. “It gives new meaning to ‘family video’.”
Jeff didn’t know what to say, so he checked his wife, but she was still dead to the world. I have never felt her squeeze my dick when she comes like she did on that last one. It felt good soaking in Diana’s pussy, especially since she was still pulsing every now and then.
Arlene picked up the cigarette, lit it while looking at her Dad, took and ashtray and sat down on the bed, still naked. Her nipples were hard and swollen, Jeff noted. She didn’t seem to be ashamed in the least sitting in front of her father. “When are you going to fuck me like that, Daddy?”
Words just did not seem to want to form. A show of modesty was more than a little bit ridiculous at the moment, so he said something intelligent, like, “Well, uh...”
Arlene blew a stream of smoke at him while moving her finger across her clit. “I came about a dozen times while watching you fuck Momma’s brains out.”
He would have liked to have left his dick in a little longer, but Diana’s pussy pushed his flaccid cock out. Arlene took a last drag off her cigarette and put it out in the ashtray. “Roll over, Big Boy, and I’ll see what I can do for your crippled instrument.”
“Look, Arlene, I’m still your father,” he began.
“Don’t even start, Daddy,” she said, her voice loud. “You’re going to fuck me if I have to rape you. We’re all in this together. What has happened has marked me, to use an overused adult term, and changed me from the naive little girl of a couple of weeks ago. Do you expect me to listen to mother yelling like a banshee, every time you fuck her, and not get some of that fabulous dick of yours? Your cock felt so good a little while ago when you shot off in me.”
Jeff interrupted. “Look, Baby, I couldn’t help that. It wasn’t as if I were participating, you know.”
While he was talking, Arlene leaned down and stuck his sperm-covered dick into her mouth, applying suction. Her cheeks hollowed and she winked at him as he tried to sit up and push her away. His mind was all for pushing, he supposed, but his dick wanted her to suck some more. He fell back on the bed. Oh, shit. Oh, well, as Diana says, “In for a penny, in for a pound.” I can’t believe I am letting my daughter suck my cock. And where did she learn to do it so well? As if I didn’t know.
Arlene sucked and licked, while her hand pulled at the base of his cock. Seeing him watching her, she winked again. Said dick stood up like it was attached to a teenager. He laughed to himself; in a way, he guessed, it was.
Diana shifted beside him and snuggled against him, obviously back in the world. She was making a noise that sounded like purring. She kissed his neck and burrowed into his shoulder, pressing her breasts against his side. She’s never made a noise for me like that before.
Looking at her daughter, she smiled, giving Arlene the thumb and circle sign, out of Jeff’s sight.
Arlene let go his dick and came to her hands and knees. “Let’s go, Daddy. I’m about to die I’m so hot.”
“Fuck her Jeff. I swear that was the best sex I have ever had. Give her some of what I got.”
Jeff felt his temper flare. “I doubt it was the best you ever had. You looked like you enjoyed Jack a lot more, and he didn’t even have to spank you to get you hot.”
“Jeff, that’s not right, and it’s not fair, either. Jack did make me hot, and I came a bunch of times, and yes, I fainted once when he was licking my pussy against my will, but, I swear to you, I have never come that hard in my life. I thought you were going to kill me – and I didn’t even care. I just wanted you to come in me. Don’t be mad. I’ll do anything you want, not just today, but anytime you want.”
Jeff leaned over and looked at her red ass. “Your ass is red.”
Diana pushed at him a little. “You know it’s red. You’re the one who made it that way. I can’t lie on my back just yet.”
“Expect some more. I’m still pissed about your fucking Jack.”
“Hey, you two. This isn’t the time for bickering,” Arlene said. Dad is going to keep on fussing, and he won’t ever fuck me unless I do something. He’s still pissed at Momma, bigtime. Realizing her Dad still had problems with his ego, she decided to sidetrack him for a while. Sliding forward, she guided his dick to her opening. As Jeff protested, she eased down, forcing the head to pop in. She leaned forward and shoved a breast at his mouth. “Come on, suck my titty, Daddy. I need some help here.”
“Baby, this isn’t right...” But Jeff was staring at the nipple of her left breast, only inches from his mouth.
“Quit staring cross-eyed at it and suck it for me,” Arlene giggled. “Besides, Mom has already told you to fuck me. How much more permission do you need?”
Jeff tentatively sucked the nipple into his mouth. Arlene hissed a “Yesssss,” then pushed her pussy down his cock in one long, slow glide until the head pressed against her cervix. She had wiped herself off after Jeff had shot off in her before, but a lot of his come was still inside her, lubricating her tight channel.
When Jeff’s cockhead hit her cervix, Arlene grunted, then moaned as she slowly rotated her hips. Her pussy was stinging. Apparently, he had torn her a little when she had pushed down on him so aggressively before, but she didn’t care. She was going to fuck him this time, and hopefully, get him to fuck her back.
Jeff sucked harder and placed his hand on her breast, squeezing it gently.
“Don’t be gentle, Daddy. Not now, anyway. Suck hard and milk my tit, like you did to Momma.”
Arlene continued rotating her hips, causing his cock to slide across her cervix. Jeff forgot himself and pulling back slightly, humped upward. Arlene squealed and thrust back at him. “Suck harder,” she said, breathlessly.
Damn, no man can resist this. I’ve tried, but she is so damn sexy. I can taste her milk. Her pussy feels like it’s going to have my dick for lunch.
He sucked harder, then hunched harder. Ah, shit. I can’t stand this. I have to get where I can push my dick in deeper. Jeff grabbed her ass and rolled to the left, away from Diana, until he had Arlene on her back. He flipped her legs up on his shoulders, drew back and rammed as hard as he could. Arlene made a sound a lot like her mother had. She squeezed his head with her legs, shivered, and came.
Crap. Putting her legs on my shoulders maybe wasn’t the best idea I ever had. She about took my right ear out when she screamed, but her pussy surely feels good massaging my cock while she’s coming.
When the throes of her passion subsided enough for him to pull his cock back, he rammed in again. Then set up a rhythm of hard thrusts for a few times, then holding firmly against her cervix, then hard thrusts again. Every couple of dozen thrusts, Arlene squealed, violently shivered and came. Jeff kept it up. He had already come twice in the past hour, so he just kept pounding.
Sweat started to really flow after ten minutes or so. He was starting to tire, so he slowed the pace, but continued thrusting just as hard into his daughter. Arlene’s breasts were bouncing, at times, together. Other times, they would bounce away from each other a little, then back, setting up a bouncing jiggle that Jeff could hardly take his eyes off.
Arlene continued to stare at her father, grunting and encouraging him, when she could speak at all. She had counted twenty-three orgasms when they seemed to be coming so close together that she could not count them anymore. She could not talk anymore, either, and her grunts each time Jeff bottomed out, were becoming more and more interspersed with squeals. The constant bouncing of her breasts had stimulated them to spray fine streams of milk. Her nipples were tingling like she had never felt them unless they were being sucked really hard. Her father kept slamming into her and driving into her cervix with the head of his cock.
He’s going to kill me. I can’t get enough air. I can’t stop coming. That’s my Daddy ramming his cock up me. Oh, it feels like he’s going to break something inside me.
Jeff watched the emotions play across his daughter’s face, that is, when he could manage to take his eyes off her bouncing breasts for a second or two. Suddenly, he felt his prostate cramp. Then his sperm rushed through his dick so hard he could feel it all the way. As the first geyser of high-pressure semen left the end of his dick, he rammed into Arlene’s cervix and held. His cock bucked like it had a life of its own.
Jeff groaned, grabbed Arlene’s hips, pulling her pussy to him as he pushed inward for all he was worth. He felt her cervix open a little and the tip of his cock push partway into the opening. With the tip of his dick embedded, the second gush came, then a third, and finally, a fourth.
Arlene’s squeals became screams as she felt his seed go into her womb. Then one long scream until she ran out of air and collapsed. She took one heaving breath and fainted.
Jeff shivered out the last few drops of sperm and collapsed on Arlene, letting go her legs which dropped back to the bed. He forced himself to catch most of his weight on his elbows and forearms, but her milk-wet breasts felt good under his heaving chest. He could still feel tremors in her pussy, and an occasional hard grip as the aftershocks of her orgasms faded. He did have presence of mind enough to make sure he did not obstruct her breathing with his weight.
Arlene’s mouth was partially open, her sexy lips swollen and flushed. She made a faint hiccup every now and then.
“Well, that’s two for two,” Diana said, in an awed voice, despite trying to keep her voice normal. Jeff had pissed her off with his remarks earlier, but pissed or not, he had just fucked Arlene unconscious. Arlene had never fainted when Jack or Arnie fucked her. Vaguely remembering her own screams, she wondered if she had sounded anything like Arlene had. She was afraid she had. It’s a good thing we live way out here by ourselves; we would have had the neighbors calling the police at our old house.
Diana tried to put Jeff’s comments aside. Now is the time for me to get my man back. Oh, he fucked the shit out of me, but he hasn’t forgotten or forgiven. She leaned over and gently kissed his cheek as he stared at his daughter. “I love you, Jeff. I am so very, very glad that you talked me into getting into that back seat that night.” When he looked at her, she continued, “I’ll always love you, and I swear that I will make you proud of me again.” She hugged him as her daughter gasped and sputtered.
“Oh, shit,” she said in a tiny voice.
That’s about the highest compliment that she could give her dad, Diana thought. Then aloud, “My sentiments exactly.”
“You better move, Babe. I can’t hold myself up much longer.”
Diana grinned and slid over as Jeff pulled his cock out of his daughter, producing a small tidal wave of come to add to the several other wet spots on the bed. As he collapsed on his back with a sigh, his cock flopped over on his leg, looking about as exhausted as its master.
“I’m too old for this.”
Arlene hiccupped for real, a loud sudden sound that caused them all to laugh. Arlene did it again right in the middle of laughing, then grabbed her mouth.
Diana slid over, then off the bed, trying to miss the places her pussy had drooled sperm. “I’ll get you a glass of water,” she said, as Arlene hiccupped regularly, every ten seconds or so.
As Diana handed her daughter the water, she looked at Jeff and grinned. He broke down laughing.
“Why are you guys laughing?” Arlene tried to say, but there was a hiccup in the middle of it.
Diana giggled. “Baby, we’re not laughing at you. I just thought that your dad just fucked me unconscious, then did the same to you. He didn’t fuck a baby into you because we’re on the pill, but he sure fucked a case of the hiccups into you.”
“Mother,” Arlene exclaimed, dragging the word out.
Diana leaned over and pressed her lips to her husband’s mouth. After a moment, he put his arms around her and kissed her back. Arlene put the glass on the end table and said, “Hey, it’s my turn.” As Diana pulled back, Arlene kissed her father. It, of course, was not a daughterly kiss. She rubbed her breasts on his chest, slowly dragging her nipples through his chest hair, her tongue dueling with his.
“Eeewww.”
Jeff looked at her with a questioning expression on his face. “There is come everywhere and I just rubbed my hip in a puddle. You come more than Jack did.” Seeing the look on her father’s face, she apologized, “Sorry, I guess I shouldn’t mention that name. But you do, and you did. I didn’t know guys had so much of that stuff in them. Where does it come from?”
In spite of himself, Jeff laughed. At least she had said that he came more than Jack. That took the edge off a little, but he knew it would be a long time before things got straight in his mind about Jack.
“Jeff,” Diana said. “I know we all need a shower, and the bed needs to be changed, but first I want to tell you something. I’ve already told you how much I love you, but, and I don’t really know how to say this. And a couple of days ago, I would never have believed that I would...”
“Diana, I’m getting lost here.”
“Yeah, I know. It’s, well ... Arlene and I talked before she attacked you, and we, uh ... We agreed that we want this to continue. At least we thought we did. Now we’re sure. At least I am, and I think Arlene feels the same.”
“You know I do, Mom.”
“Jeff, we can’t go back to where we were. And I don’t want Arlene out screwing around. I want her right here. If nothing else, we’ve become far closer than we have ever been. We’re a bit more than just mother and daughter, now. When I was watching you fuck her a few minutes ago, I was so hot that I about rubbed my clit raw. I know I should have been jealous, but I wasn’t. Not even a little bit. I can’t guarantee that I will never be jealous, but right now, it feels right. And I know it’s for the best for us to continue this.
“I guess what I’m saying is that we were both afraid that, even if this worked tonight, that you would get up in the morning and go back to the old routine. I can’t stand to see my husband staring into space for hours on end, especially with all the good things that happened to us a few days ago. We want to sleep beside you tonight, and every night for the foreseeable future.”
Arlene interrupted with, “Dad, I’ve grown up a lot in the last couple of weeks. Some of it has been bad, but tonight wiped out those bad times for me. Your treating me like a woman makes me feel like one. I want to be yourwoman. Your second woman. And I don’t want it to end – ever.”
Jeff didn’t know what to say. He started to tell Arlene that it just could not be, that they were father and daughter, but the look on her face would not let him. “We’ll see, Punkin. We’ll see.”
Diana broke in with, “Why don’t you two get in the shower, and I’ll change the bed.”
“Not a chance, Mom. He is going to take a shower with both his women. Besides, that shower is big enough for four people. Three will fit just fine. You and I can change the bed after we have showered with our master.”
Diana laughed. “Well, he sure ‘mastered’ us in the last couple of hours.”
Arlene grabbed her father’s hand and mock pulled him off the bed, herding him toward the shower. As soon as the three were in the shower and the water temperature adjusted properly, Arlene kissed her dad and then her mother, completely startling Jeff, who had never seen them kiss like lovers. Arlene lathered her hands and massaged Jeff’s groin, pulling on his dick from time to time.
“Easy, Punkin,” he laughed, “that thing is about done for, at least for a while, and it’s a bit tender, besides.”
“Oh, poor Mr. Dick. Let me kiss him and make him better.” She dropped to her knees and took the head of his cock into her mouth.
Jeff sucked in his breath with a hiss as those wonderful lips encircled his cock. Arlene continued for several moments, sucking and slowly moving her mouth on his cock while Diana kissed him, but his cock stayed soft.
Arlene giggled. “I think we’ve killed Mr. Dick, Mom.”
“My pussy is in about the same shape. I can surely tell where you have been, Jeff. I’m afraid that you won’t get any pussy in the morning. Not if I’m as sore as I think I’m going to be. I’ll remember you every step I take tomorrow,” she said, giggling.
Arlene gave up trying to get Jeff’s dick up and, instead, washed his back. Jeff got into the spirit of things by soaping Diana’s breasts and pulling on her nipples.
“Hey, me too,” Arlene said, sticking her breasts against Jeff’s chest.
The shower wound up taking thirty minutes, but they were absolutely certain that every part of their bodies were clean. Jeff had “checked” out their pussies several times with his fingers and finally, his tongue. Both girls had come several more times.
They got out and toweled each other off. Leaving Jeff sitting in a chair, they stripped the bed and remade it. In a few minutes, the lights were off and both women were snuggled up to Jeff. Each had an arm around him and a head on his shoulder.
Jeff thought about what had happened, wondering how he would tell Arlene that this couldn’t go on, but he fell asleep before even completing the thought.
click next for new episode or previous for older post
WHY LEAVE WITHOUT A COMMENT PLEASE DROP ONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you