Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Arlene and Jeff epi10

“Mr. Wainwright, it’s Jeff Matthews. I need to ask you something.”
“Well, first thing Jeff. Again, would you please call me Frank? Everybody else does. I’m really not that old.”
“Well, uh, Frank, my daughter’s sixteenth birthday is coming up in two weeks and she has asked for something special.”
“What is it? A Ferrari?”

“No, thank goodness. She wants to bring three of her friends out here for her birthday.”
“Is that all? A sixteen-year-old just asked for her friends? I assume they are in your old city?”
“Yeah, that’s right. And I was wondering...”
“Well, why don’t you call the pilot and send him to go get them?” Frank asked with a grin in his voice.
“You mean, it’s okay?”
“Jeff, I told you to use the damn plane. I’m sure as hell paying that flight crew enough, whether they are sitting on their butts, or flying. If you were shuttling a football team back and forth, I would have to rein you in a little, but this is trivial. In case you haven’t noticed, we want to keep you happy. Call the pilot; he’ll set up the flight. Now, when is Arlene’s birthday?”
Jeff was impressed that Frank had remembered Arlene’s name. “It’s next Tuesday, the twentieth.”
“Okay. Tell her I said happy birthday. And I will get something to her.”
“Mr. Wainwright, you don’t have to do that.”
Frank just laughed and hung up.
Jeff looked at the phone, then returned it to its cradle. Shit, I think I am going to like being rich.
“Arlene,” he yelled, “come here.”
Arlene was there in about one second flat. She had been eavesdropping just outside the open door and almost bowled Jeff over as he stood up.
Diana heard all the ruckus and looked in. “I take it Mr. Wainwright said yes,” she said, laughing with them.
“More than that,” Jeff answered. “He acted like he couldn’t imagine why I had bothered to call him and ask. He seemed to wonder why I was calling him instead of the pilot.”
“Now, can I call my friends and tell them?”
“No, Honey, we have to set it up with the flight crew. The jet may be reserved for that day. And if it’s free, the crew will have to fly down, so we have to figure that in. I suppose you do want your friends to arrive here on your birthday, right?”
When Arlene acknowledged, he continued. “It will take them about four hours to fly over, so I guess noon to pick up your friends...”
“Jeff,” Diana interrupted. “That’s not your problem. You tend to be a little on the anal retentive side on occasion. Just call the pilot and tell him when to pick up the girls. Let him figure out the rest of it. He does this for a living.”
Jeff grinned. “Sorry,” he said. Turning to Arlene, he continued, “Get your friends on the phone and tell them. Get them to talk with their parents, and set up a time for Diana and me to talk with them. Their parents, if they let them come, are going to want some assurances from us. But you start the ball rolling.”
“Oh, Daddy,” Arlene said, tears in her eyes. “I’m so happy. I love you somuch.”
Jeff laughed. “Don’t get mushy, yet. Their parents may not think this is such a good idea. Count on at least one of them being a hard sale.”
If Arlene heard him, she didn’t acknowledge. She was already dialing the phone. Diana motioned for Jeff to come with her. When they were in the kitchen, she asked, “Now, what are we going to get our daughter for her to open?”
“But we’re bringing her friends out here for her birthday. I thought that was the present.”
“Jeff.”
I will never understand women, Jeff thought, yet again.
“How about a credit card for a start? Now, what else can we get her?” Diana mused aloud.
That really got Jeff’s attention.

There were two hard sales, not just one. In the end, the free company jet was the major selling point. None of the parents had any problem with their girl flying, but were concerned about, what Jeff considered, mostly obvious things. Would Jeff and Diana be at the airport to pick the kids up? (Yes.) Would they be supervised throughout the visit? (Certainly.) What should the girls bring? (Couple weeks of clothes, etc.) And, oh yes, was he sure the plane trip was not costing him anything? It went on and on.
Finally, everything was arranged and all the parents seemed happy. Jeff told them Arlene would call them back with the time to be at the airport. When the last conversation was over, Jeff sighed and went to get himself a coke. When he returned to call the pilot, Arlene had a four-way conversation going with her friends. How did kids learn to do that? He always had trouble setting up a multi-person call. After managing to get the phone back, he called the pilot to make the flight arrangements.
“No, problem,” Captain Madison said. “But wouldn’t Arlene like to pick her friends up? Why don’t we swing by Boulder, pick her up and go on to pick up the girls? Of course, she would have to be at the airport in the wee hours of the morning, but I’ll bet she would have a ball being there when the girls get on the plane. She could even surprise them if she wanted.”
“But, would that be appropriate? I mean, picking Arlene up first, would almost double your flight time? I don’t want to abuse my flight privileges.”
“Mr. Matthews. I hope I don’t get you aggravated for saying this, but here it is. Until you came on the scene, it was a rare event when we flew anyone that was not one of the top five in the company. Very rare, indeed. With you, though, Mr. Wainwright made it clear to me that you were to be treated just as I would treat one of the top executives. After you called Mr. Wainwright this morning, he called me. He asked, shall we say, some very pressing questions about what I might have said to you about the use of the jet that would make you hesitant to use it.”
Jeff started to respond, but didn’t get the chance. “I know Mr. Matthews, but Mr. Wainwright has dealings with people that always seem to want more; some of them are just plain obnoxious. I felt that he was thinking I might have discouraged your use of the jet since you were tentative, or perhaps, courteous enough is a better expression, to give him a call and ask permission. I don’t know anything about your business with the company, but trust me, if you want to go to Hawaii to watch a ball game, and the plane isn’t reserved for any of the others; you’re on your way. You want to go get a hamburger in Seattle; just call me. But please don’t ask Mr. Wainwright if it would be okay. Okay?”
Jeff laughed. “Okay. I get your point. Sorry if I got you in a crack. What time should Arlene be at the airport,” he asked over the squealing of a teenager having a fit.

The next week went in a hurry, and Jeff made a big production about his back, but it was just for show, and everybody knew it. But they spent the better part of two days in the flower gardens. When Jeff told the story, he seemed to come up with twice as many holes as he actually dug, but still, there were a lot of holes.
Jeff still had tons of things to see to from the old house, it seemed like. He had already gotten on the post office website and had their mail forwarded, and spent time almost every day changing their address from numerous people and companies that sent them mail. He got a friend to arrange to have the grass cut each week. Diana had Laura get the mail that was already in the box, and send it to them.
With great relief, he sat down with Diana to pay off all their bills. (There were many thousands of dollars that Jeff had borrowed that Diana had not been aware of, other than the mention of it just before they left for the contract signing.) “Oh, Jeff. If this deal hadn’t gone through, we might have lost everything.”
“I know, Baby. But I didn’t borrow most of the money until I knew I could build the prototype. It wasn’t as risky as it seems to you right now.”
“But, why didn’t you share this with me? I knew, of course, that you were working on what I thought was an invention, but I had no idea that you rented labs and hired people to build parts for your prototype. I thought you were out somewhere helping some company build a new computer component, or something like that. I’m really feeling rather foolish for being left out of this. It’s a little like you didn’t respect my intelligence at all. Like I couldn’t understand what you were doing, or something.”
Jeff knew he was in deep doo-doo and desperately said, “It just snowballed. At first, I did share it with you. Then I realized I was boring you with my blathering. Once, while it was still just theory, I was talking to you about it. You were sitting on the couch reading. Every now and then, you would say, ‘yes dear’ or something like that. You weren’t a bit interested. Then things started coming together and I thought I would wait just a little longer before I told you what was happening.
“Well, after a while, when I realized that you took for granted that I was doing all that commuting for various jobs, I got the bright idea of surprising you when the next stage was completed. Every time I started to tell you, you would bring up some emergency that was going on at home, and the time just didn’t seem right. After a while, I just decided to wait until it was finished. When I had the prototype working, it seemed it would be better to wait until after it was sold, especially when my time started to run out on those short-term loans. I’m sorry. Things didn’t happen the way I planned. Then when I called to surprise you about the sale offer, I heard a man’s voice in the background. Of course, what he was doing was fucking Arlene. Then, well, you know the rest.”
Diana just looked at him. A moment or two later she got up and left the room.
Now, what did I do? We’re rich. We’re paying off all our bills. It should be one of the happiest times in our lives, and she’s pissed at me. Shit.
Most everything was done. He just needed to pick up some stamps and mail all the checks. Resolutely, he started out to find his wife and apologize.
He found her in the bedroom, lying face down on the bed. He nestled beside her and cuddled her. He could see a tear sliding down her cheek. He kissed it away, stroked her hair and gently kissed her neck. After a while, he got her to turn to her back, and kissed her mouth. She didn’t respond. He tried to kiss her braless breasts, but she was having none of it, telling him to stop; she was not in the mood.
Is this a no that’s really a yes? Or is this a no that means no? If I push on and this no is really a no, I’m going to switch from being in doo-doo, to being in deep shit. But, then again, if I don’t straighten this out, I’m going to get the cold shoulder and no pussy for a week. And even I know better than to go and look up Arlene, instead.
He went for a no meaning yes. With her fussing at him, he tickled her, managing to get her top pushed up in the process. He worked on a nipple with one hand and her pussy with the other. He wished she had worn a skirt, but he could still feel her pussy through her shorts, at least a little. He tried to figure out exactly where her slit was and gently slid his finger up her outer lips, repeating the action, trying to hit her button.
She was faking death, totally unresponsive. He tickled her some more, then felt a tiny response from her hips. By damn, if Jack can do this, so can I. He latched onto a nipple with his mouth and sucked for her milk, continuing to rub her pussy, starting at the bottom of her slit, and hopefully, hitting her clit at the top of the stroke. Finally, after many minutes, he was about to give up, knowing that she was pissed as hell at him for forcing himself on her, when she hissed, raised her ass off the bed and came a long shuddering orgasm.
“Fuck me, you bastard,” she hissed at him through gritted teeth.
Although her body responded and fucked him back, when he dumped his load in her, watching her long tits jiggle and sway as she orgasmed, he knew he was not out of the doghouse, yet. As he was getting his breath back and she was trying to roll out from under him, he had an inspiration. “Let’s go shopping and get the stuff for Arlene’s party. Let’s spend some major money.”
That did it. In two minutes, she was in a good mood, even squeezed his dick as she left to clean up. He was more pleased with himself than he had been when his inspiration for his invention had hit him. That’s it. Spend money. Hot damn, that doghouse is going to have a two-way door from now on.
They told Arlene where they were going, where, but not why, as if she couldn’t figure it out. They headed out, giggling like two kids. By the time they got back after ten that night, Jeff felt like a walking zombie. Shopping was the most physically, and mentally, demanding thing he could think of. He could work fifteen hours straight and not be this tired. Hell, even digging holes for flowers all day didn’t tire me out this much.
Even Diana acknowledged being a little tired as they unloaded the SUV.
Jeff staggered inside and into bed. He didn’t want to even think about pussy. He knew that Diana had stopped off to talk with their daughter. It was much later when they came to bed. When Diana pulled on his dick, he only grunted. She looked at her daughter and smiled, “Guess you’re going to have to wait until tomorrow. Poor man, he’s all worn out. Even his dick. A few hours of shopping and they’re whipped – both of them.” The two women giggled.
Jeff was only partially aware, and in a few seconds, back sound asleep.
click next for new episode or previous for older post
WHY LEAVE WITHOUT A COMMENT PLEASE DROP ONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you