Pages

Friday, 30 December 2016

Even your boo- got a boo epi 9

www.flexstories.com
I managed to convince Clara without letting her suspicious of my involvement with Jenny. As evening approached, she prepared supper and we both ate after which we later spent the night together on the bed with some rounds of s-x, she woke up the next morning and left promising to visit me later in the day. I began to ponder on what Jaga had told me the previous day, Clara’s constant visits can really mess things up for me which i pray doesn’t happen.

My thoughts was distracted by the vibration of my phone, i picked it up and saw one mumu text from mtn, shey na by force to renew call back tune mtcheeeew, i hissed and entered the bathroom to have my bath.
Having nothing to do as usual, i began to feel bored, this was when I realized the importance of Clara’s presence which made wish she was here with me. I couldn’t just sit back at home and die of boredom so i gave jaga a call and informed him i will be at his place very soon.
Within few minutes, i got dressed up and headed to his place, i got there and met him at home busily doing some stuffs with his laptop which i had no idea about. We greeted each other and talked for a while after which he brought out some drinks which we both drank together, we emptied all the bottles and resumed our conversation which made us exchange series of laughter at intervals. That when I saw one babe, she came out of his bedroom and went meet jaga after which she greeted me. *omo dis girl fine sha, but I no sure say she fine reach my own Jenny* i just fixed my gaze at her behind as she swayed her buttocks and walked into the kitchen before she came out again and walked back into the room, this is the 12th lady i will come across with Jaga in a month, chai this guy don get legacy for womanizing.
Jaga na who she be? I asked him, he just looked at me and couldn’t help but laugh at what I said.
Jaga: na which kind jamb question you dey ask me.
Me: but Jaga take am easy na, you go die of bleeping one day oh.
Jaga: hahaha, I dat one na story as far as am concerned, have got everything under control, shey you need more babes ni?
Me: more babes ke, that is the last thing on my mind for now.
Jaga: you go soon die on top jenny and Clara matter, he said which made me laugh.
My phone began to vibrate which disrupted our conversation. I ignored it and thought it was another message from mtn again, but when the vibration persisted i later knew it was a call. I brought out my phone and checked the screen, it was jenny calling. I was about picking the call when it stopped vibrating then one missed call appeared on my phone’s notification.
Jaga: who is calling
Me: na Jenny my love dey call
Jaga: lover boy, for your bloody mind you dey love.
Me: hahaha, wetin concern you.
My phone rang again, this time of i didn’t even bother checking who the caller was, presuming it was jenny i picked up the call.
Me: hello Jenny.
Clara: Jenny. Who is Jenny?
Me: who am i speaking with
I checked the screen and my heart froze at the name I saw. ewooooooo na Clara oh.
Me: hello Clara
Clara: So now you know who is talking. I heard you call me Jenny, who is that?
Me: No, I actually wasn’t talking to you, aren’t you coming to visit me again, i said changing the topic.
Clara: well, dats the reason why I called, i don’t think I will be able to make it again but I promise to be there tomorrow.
Me: okay, i have heard you.
Clara: hope you are not angry with me?
Me: no am not, y should I be.
Clara: thanks dear, I love you.
Me: yeah same here.
Clara: Daniel, i said I love you.
*see me see wahala, na by force to love again*

Me: i love you too darling, i replied before ending the call.
I had barely kept the phone back inside my pocket when it began to vibrate, it was ringing again for the third time, i checked the screen but this time it was jenny calling.
<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-89441962-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>
Me: Hello
Jenny: Daniel, i just checked on you at home, but you were not around.
Me: you came? I never knew, am at a friend’s place. But do you mind waiting for me, i will be there in few minutes time.
Jenny: no you don’t have to bother, am already on my way home.
Me: okay if you say so, please take good care of yourself.
Jenny: okay dear, and you too.
Me: sure. Daniel loves you, never stop and never will.
Jenny: she giggled, i do love you too.
Me: please give me a call when you get home and extend my greetings to your parents.
Jenny: yes I will. Oh that reminds me.
Me: what’s that?
Jenny: it’s about my Dad.
Me: your dad? hope everything is alright.
Jenny: yes, he wants to see you.
Me: see me? About wat?
Jenny: hmmmmmmm i don’t think I know why.
Me: Jenny please be serious, do you have any idea why he wants to see me.
Jenny: when will you be coming.
Me: i think tomorrow, yeah tomorrow noon.
Jenny: okay, i will inform so he will be expecting you.
Me: but you still haven’t told me the reason why he wants to see me.
Jenny: don’t worry Daniel, you will know when you get there.
Me: okay then. We talked for some moments before we bid each other farewell and ended the phone call.
I was still in jaga house. I stared at the last bottle of vodka which i had left and opened it. In no time, i began to fill my stomach with its content. I had stayed long in Jaga’s house and I wasn’t even concerned about it as long as I had company. I had almost emptied the bottle when jaga came out of his room and sat on a chair opposite me, i never noticed when he left earlier.
Jaga: mr loverboy
Me: na wetin do you
Jaga: this name sweet oh, e be like say na this name i go dey call you.
Me: jaga, you no well at all
Jaga: hahaha. So how far na, what did she say.
Me: she said her father wants to see me.
Jaga: her papa wan see you, what for?
Me: that is what I don’t know, i asked her but she didn’t tell me, she only said I will know when I get there.
Jaga: are you serious?
Me: shey I dey lie before.
Jaga: e be like say na marriage introduction, you understand na.
Me: understand wetin? Which kind marriage introduction.
Jaga: don’t worry yourself. Am sure he has a good reason for wanting to see you.
Me: yeah, am sure about that.
Jaga: so when will you be going?
Me: tomorrow afternoon.
Jaga: which tomorrow? Have you forgotten that clara is also visiting you tomorrow.
Me: ewooo, that’s true oh.
.
EPISODE 26
.
Me: so how will I do it now, do i call her and tell her not to come again?
Jaga: no, that won’t be a good idea, i don’t think you have to besides what reason will you give. I suggest you leave earlier before she arrives, that way you can find any excuse to give her.
Me: i don hear you, na wetin I go do be dat. But this girl na problem oh.
Jaga: are you not the one creating the problem for yourself. I have told you what to do but you won’t listen. If you don’t do anything about Clara’s constant visits, it will really mess things up for you.
me: but it wont be an easy thing na, what if konji worry me, who go satisfy am na?
Jaga: Mtcheeeeeeeew, na konji go fire your mouth there.
Me: hahaha.
With time far spent, i later left Jaga’s house and headed for home when I observed it was almost dusk. My journey back home consumed two hours of my time trying to get a bus and by the time I got home i felt weak and was too tired to even pull off my clothes so I went to bed and slept immediately.
I woke up the next morning feeling very hungry, i hadn’t taken any food the previous night except for the bottles of beer i filled my stomach. I unable to bear the hunger pangs, i quickly went out to purchase bread and ate it all with tea. Not forgetting what I had planned in mind, i waited till it was almost noon before I dressed up and headed for Jenny’s house. On getting to the gate, i decided not to know because I wasn’t ready to answer unnecessary questions from the security officer.
I phoned Jenny and told her I was at the gate, she then came out to meet me. We hugged and greeted each other after which she led me into her house. She asked me to wait at the sitting room while she went to inform her father of my presence. Few minutes later, her dad came downstairs unaccompanied by Jenny.
Me: Good afternoon sir, i stood up to greet him.
Chief Williams: Good afternoon young man, please have your seat, he said and sat opposite me. What is that your name again?
Me: my name is Daniel sir
Chief Williams: okay, i don’t think I need to introduce myself because am sure my daughter must have told you much about me.
Me: yes, you are right sir.
Chief Williams: Good. You may be wondering why I sent for you which i why I will want to go straight to the point.
Me: ok, go on sir, am listening.
Chief Williams: I am very much aware of your relationship with my daughter and am glad that after all this years of being single, she has finally settled down. Am very happy for the both of you.
Me: thank you sir.
Chief Williams: My daughter spoke with me of recent, informing me about your current state of not having a job, so I decided to offer you one. That way, by being a business partner, we can be very close and get to know more of each other, mostly especially in the business aspect. What do you think, are you okay with it?
Me: really? of course yes, am okay with it sir.
Chief Williams: Good. Am only doing this on behalf of my daughter as she requested even though it was against my wish.
I have no choice but to oblige since she knows you more than i do. I will like to see your credentials so i can use it to link you up with a good firm.
Me: thank you so much, i just don’t know how to express my gratitude. I feel honoured and happy to be given this opportunity, thank you very much sir, am grateful.
Chief Williams: that is the best i can do for now, you see. Jennifer as my only daughter is so dear to me, her happiness is my major concern because I won’t want to see her sad which is why I don’t want to be disappointed by you. I won’t take it easy on you if my daughter’s joy is short lived, because i won’t mind throwing you in jail.

Me: sir???
Me: Jaga there is problem oh
Jaga: which problem is that?
Me: you remember i told you Jenny’s father wanted to see me.
Jaga: oh, yes i remember, and your said you will be going there today.
Me: Exactly, that is where am just coming from.
Jaga: so what happened, how did it go.
Me: I don’t think it went well but to cut the long story short, her father gave me a job offer, a very good one at that.
Jaga: A job, is that the problem you are talking about? daniel e be like sey your head don knock. You just got an opportunity that i myself is even hoping for yet you have no reason to be happy about it.
Me: I know, i should be happy about it but there is more to it than what you think. The more i think about it, the more I get confused.
Jaga: okay, just calm yourself down and tell me exactly what happened aside from the job offer.
Me: haaaa mogbe. Jaga look at me very well, am I not still young to go to jail.
Jaga: What are you talking about?
Me: he told me that he won’t mind putting me in jail if I mess up with his daughter. From the way he sounded, i knew he was very serious and him being an influential man at that, i have no doubt he is capable of doing so.
Jaga: hmmmmmm, this is serious. But if you ask me, i will say that there is no problem in it.
Me: what do you mean?
Jaga: all what he said is only a condition which won’t happen if you put things under control. That shouldn’t trouble you unless you are planning to mess things up yourself besides he has approved your relationship with his daughter in as much as he has given you a job. Don’t you know what you stand to gain in an opportunity like this. Just ignore any negative thinking and think about the good side of it all.
As for the job, congratulations man am happy for you, so wetin you go use celebrate am na.
The talking continued after which we both went to a fast food restaurant and ordered for food and drinks which we both ate and drank. I later left for home but not after settling the Bill. On getting home, i was surprised to see Clara patiently waiting for me at my doorstep, immediately she saw me approaching she gave me an angry stare and i needed no soothsayer to tell me i was in for a long thing, if looks could kill am sure i would have been dead by now.
.
EPISODE 28
.
Clara: where have you been Daniel?
Me: good evening Clara.
Clara: keep your greetings to yourself, you were fully aware that I will be coming to today. Yet not only did you locked me outside, you also kept me waiting for long. I tried reaching you on phone but your number wasn’t going through, and you expect me to welcome you with open arms.
Me: am sorry Clara, i can explain its not what you think.
Clara: please keep your explanations to yourself, I don’t need it.
I continued to beg her but all my apologies fell on deaf ears. There was no doubt she was very angry and she has every reason to coz no lady will feel happy if treated such way. Not knowing the next approach to make, i went towards the door and unlock it.
Please come in, I said to her. At first she pretended not to hear me before she shrugged for some moments and walked into my apartment. A very sad facial expression was clearly visible on her face which made me felt bad that very moment.
Clara please forgive me, am very sorry. Those were the words i could only utter as I slowly took a step towards her. I just needed to say something convincing so she can believe am truly sorry.
Clara, I know I have wronged you and you have every reason to be sad about it but you know I can’t do anything to hurt you. Seeing you this way makes me feel bad and am sincerely sorry about it, Clara please forgi…….. She placed a finger on my lips signalling me to stop talking.
It’s okay Daniel, i have forgiven you. Its just that from the way you abandoned me outside, you made me felt like I was not important to you, like you never cherished the moments we spent together, please tell me the truth Daniel, do you truly love me?
Of course, yes I do. Have come to realize what we truly feel for each other and am glad to say I love you Clara, with all my heart.
I love you so much, she replied with a smile on her face. We brought our mouth closer and locked our lips with a passionate kiss. Instantly my hormones became charged, my body temperature was on the rise and Dickson became very hard.
She massaged my c0ck through my trousers as we
kissed. While my right hand fondled her b-----s as my left
hand caressed her inner thighs. All I could hear were the
incessant hums the she made as we devoured each
others lips. Soon dickson was out, she unbuttoned my shirt and
began to suck and nibble my Tips. Her tongue felt so good
on my skin and I succeeded in bringing out her round
b-----s from her flowery bra.
I lifted her head from my chest (she stared at me with
those bulgy and s*xy** eyes of hers) and I bent to suckle
on her b-----s. Clara gasped and panted
passionately as I moved from one nippIe to the other.
“Yes baby….I missed your touches” she rasped.
My hands dropped on her thighs and moved upwards to
tug at her panties. Slowly, I pulled her undies down her fat
thighs and she leaned backwards lifting her hips off the
desk as her thin panties came of her legs. Throwing the
undies on her desk, I spread her legs and made to go
down on her but she protested.
“No baby. Just give it to me. I’ve been starved”
And I dug into my back pocket for a condom which she
helped me tear open with shaky hands (she was anxious)
and she slipped it on me. Guiding my piston between her
thighs, I penetrated her rings and was rewarded with a
whimper which sent shudders down my spine and I began
to pump into her.
she spread her legs so wide, leaning on her
hands as I watched my s---t dig into the soft pink flesh
of her velvety snatch. She moaned and groaned, urging me
to go faster (which I did) and she grabbed the back of my
neck with her left hand, gasping and looking into my eyes
with such lusty passion.
Her eyes were dilated and beautiful, her lips full and
quivering as she made shrieking sounds with each t----t I
made. To be honest I missed her p---y. There was
something about her cuñt which I enjoyed so much. It kept
sucking my d!ck deeper and deeper like a vacuum cleaner
as I found myself pounding away with my head thrown
backwards.
“Oh don’t stop….yes don’t stop”, she moaned aloud as I
was feeling my o----m building up. And she grabbed my
waist and began to writh and jerk wildly giving me a hint
of her approach. Together we climaxed in a frenzy and I
tappered to a slow halt, feeling my face sweating in the well
ventilated room.
We later had a bath together and spent the night on bed where we cuddled each other and slept off.
There was no doubt i really enjoyed the fun but as the saying goes, you can’t eat your cake and have it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you