Pages

Friday, 30 December 2016

Even your boo- got a boo EPI 7

JOFLEXER BLOGSTORIES
WWWFLEXSTORIES.COM
Jaga gave me a call some hours after I had gotten home, informing me that the repairs had been made and also showing appreciation for helping him out. We chatted on bbm for a while and discussed some personal issues which ended before midnight and I slept off.
As the days rolled by, i got in contact with Jenny and we became friends, and as time went on we later got to know that we share some things in common, like we are from the same state but different local government, her favorite food happens to be mine and most of her likes is not different from mine.

There was a day i gave her a phone call requesting to pay her a visit, but she turned me down saying I shouldn’t come because she is still living with her parents and my presence there won’t be a good idea.
I then told her to visit me instead which at first she wanted to decline but after much pressure from me, she later accepted and I gave her my address. She then told me day and time she will be free to come. This made me happy and I thanked her for accepting. we then talked for a while before i hung the call.
I woke up that fateful day which i was to expect her with my head filled with the thoughts of Jenny.
I have grown so fond of her to the extent that I think am beginning to fall in love with her, i just hope she feels the same.
After doing some clean up in and outside the house, i washed my teeth and entered the bathroom to have my bath before settling down to eat my breakfast.
I laid on my bed after i had finished eating with my gaze fixed on the clock hanging on the wall, it was busy ticking slowly which got me provoked.
I stood up and went out to put on my generator since there was no light.
I began to watch some movies before i heard a knock on the door.
A little smile appeared on my face, could it be her, i asked myself.
I checked the time and saw that it was still early for her to be here by now.
“kpon kpon kpon” the sound came again.

Out of curiosity i ran to the door and opened it.
Guess who i saw?
On opening the door, the visitor happened to be Iya kola.
Good morning ma, i greeted her
Good morning daniel, how are you? she asked taking a seat.
Am fine me, i replied
This one that you are at home today, hope all is well?
By the grace of God, all is well ma.
Then why didn’t you go to work today?
Am not in good health ma, i lied to her, not wanting to let her know that i resigned from my previous Job due to the stipends i do get as income.
Eyaaaaaaa pele, she said in Yoruba language which meant sorry.
Have you taken injections? she asked again
*injections ke* No ma, i only took some drugs, its just a slight illness and am sure I will be alright by tomorrow.
Okay, i wish you quick recovery
Thank you ma
I was sleeping when I heard the sound of your generator which woke me up from sleep, so i decided to come and check on you.
Ah, am sorry for the disturbance ma
No problem my dear, since am already here, i will join you in watching movie. So what’s the title?
The title is Olympus has fallen, have you watched it ma?
No I haven’t, i prefer Nigerian movies
Really, then let’s watch this particular movie together, i said inserting a disk into the DVD player.
We focused our attention on the film while it was playing and engaged into series of laughter whenever we came across the comedy part of the film.
All this while, i had forgotten i was expecting a visitor, it didn’t even occur to me that she will stay this long.
The movie was about to end when the generator suddenly stopped and went off.
I think the fuel has finished, i said to her
Am glad we had almost conclude the movie before it went off, you have already entertained me so there would be no need asking you for food again, let me go and prepare it myself. she said standing up to leave.
Okay ma, you can also include mine in the preparation, i said jokingly
Lazy boy, just come over when you feel hungry so you can have it.
Okay thank you ma, i said to her before she left.
I switched off the TV set and other electronics i had switched on earlier, after which i lay on the bed so as to relax my body for some minutes.
My phone began to ring, i stared at the screen and the name Jenny appeared on it. This was when i remembered I was expecting her, without wasting much time, i picked up the call and spoke
Hello Jenny
Hi Daniel, am at the gate of your compound, kindly come and open up.
Okay, i will be there immediately, i said and hung up the call.
I quickly wore something okay and headed outside to open the gate which seemed to be locked.
On reaching there, i unlocked the gate and saw her, she was putting on a red flowing gown which made her look more beautiful.
I stretched out my arms to her, she then came closer and gave me a warm embrace.
I felt her boobs on my chest and this sent shivers down my spine.
While we walked into the compound, i couldn’t help but ask myself if what i truly felt for her was love or lust.
<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-89441962-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>

My phone rang and the caller happened to be no other person but Jenny. Without giving a second thought, i picked up the phone call.
Jenny: I have gotten home
Me: Thank God you reached there safely.
Jenny: Not to forget, thanks for keeping me company, i so much look forward to seeing you on Saturday.
Me: No problem dear, you have my words.
We talked for a while about the event after which we later hung up.
I sat down on a chair and reminisce on the conversations we had earlier, while she was here
******FLASH BACK*******
Jenny: Daniel my birthday is coming up in four days time.
Me: four days? How come you never told me all this while.
Jenny: Am sorry dear, it escaped my mind, I decided I will inform you when I get here, please accept my apologies.
I stared at her face for some seconds before speaking up.
Me: you are forgiven
Jenny: Thanks, i am specially inviting you to be in attendance during the event.
Me: where will it be held?
Jenny: at my home, hope you will be there.
Me: hmmmmmmm, i think so
Jenny: is that a promise?
Me: yeah, sure it is.
********NOW********
I really had a great time with her based on our conversation, she opened up and seem to be free with me, but nothing relating to the sexual aspect happened.
Scott, i heard a voice behind me which startled me, i looked back and saw jaga with a wide grin on his face.
How far na, he asked
Me: Jaga, how did you get in here?
Jaga: I had no choice but to barge in, after knocking on the door to no avail, what have you been doing since?
Me: Nothing much. I was just lost in thoughts.
I observed Jaga’s dressed and noticed he wasn’t putting on a casual wear.
Me: this one wey you dress like this, na where you dey bounce go?
Jaga: have you taken your bath, he asked changing the topic.
Me: yes, wetin happen?
Jaga: Go and get dressed, lets go together.
Me: Go to where, now that the sun is high in the sky.
Jaga: we are going to the pool
Me: pool? Dats cool, sounds like a good idea.
Jaga: you have to get dressed let’s be on our way now, you are not the only one.
Me: am not the only one, What do you mean?
Jaga: you will get to know later, just get dressed.
Without further questioning, i stood up and headed towards the wardrobe, minutes later, we were already on our way. It took us almost an hour before we finally got to our destination, It was a house which had flower decorations around it.
Where is this place? I asked jaga while we approached the gate.
A house owned by a friend of mine, he answered.
I just kept mute and watched him while he brought out his phone and called someone which i presume is the owner of the house.
It didn’t take long before we finally got in and we were welcomed by his friend.
They are waiting, i heard him say to jaga
He took us to the back of the house and i saw the pool, it was very large and wide in length. Four girls were already swimming but there were no guys present, guess they are yet to come.
I stared at the girls and saw one of them smiling at me.

She looks familiar, it seems have met her before. I walked closer towards her direction and saw her face. Instantly i knew who she was. It was Clara.
Jaga came behind me, i looked at him and he winked at me.
This is more than just an outing, i said to myself.
I just couldn’t figure out what next to do, my leg stood on a spot resisting every urge to move towards her. Oh no, not Clara again after i had put her thoughts aside and vowed to have nothing to do with her. But come to think of it, jaga winked at me, what did he implied by that, it seems he had this planned out. Not wanting to do anything funny, i just kept my cool and acted like I didn’t see her.
What is she doing here? I asked jaga
Don’t look surprised, am sure you have missed her a lot and so has she, you should be happy to see her once again, I feel free and make sure you have a good time with her, he said and walked away to God knows where.
I just stared at the figure approaching me which happens to be Clara. If i had told jaga about Jenny earlier he wouldn’t have brought me here and am sure he had no idea about what happened between me and Clara the last time we met besides he once dated Clara so why putting me in the picture. This are rhetorical questions i couldn’t help but ask myself, I felt like leaving for home immediately but it didn’t seem like a good idea to me owing to the fact that such action will be regarded as an act of childishness, I just hope of not having any regrets coming to this place.
Wow, who do we have here, Clara said on getting to where I was.
Wadup Clara
Am good Daniel, how are you?
Just the way you left me
Really i can see, just look at the way you are dressed, you are not looking bad at all, so glad you are here.
I tried saying something but words refused to come out of my mouth
Come on, don’t be silly won’t you give me a hug, she said stretching her arms towards me.
Not minding the drops of water dripping from her body, i drew forward and gave her a hug, she held me tight and pressed her large boobs on me not wanting to release immediately, this action of hers signalled Dickson and am sure she did it on purpose.
Guy’s over here, jaga called disrupting our embrace.
I gazed at where he was and saw him sitting with a lady at the other side of the pool with a table filled with drinks. We walked to where he sat with my hand placed on Clara’s waist, she was just smiling showing her white set of teeth, guess she is really happy to see me, she better enjoys it while it lasts was all i told myself. On reaching where jaga was seated, we both took a chair and sat opposite him.
I see you guys are getting along, he said directing the words to none of us in particular.
Sure we are, i said grabbing a bottle of origin from the table, i stylishly stared at Clara and saw that she was still smiling, with this smile of hers i just hope she has nothing up her sleeve.
Do you care for a drink, i asked Clara with raised eyebrows *boys are not smiling*
Yeah I do, she replied taking a bottle of coke
You are not taking alcohol?
Not yet, i need soft drinks just for a start.
For a start? Mehn this girl is really up to no good.
The four of us did some introduction which was to the girl with jaga in particular where we got to know her name was Sarah. We drank and ate peppersoup filled with assorted meat, along the line i was asked some awkward questions which made me felt uncomfortable but i kept my cool. Within an hour, we had already ate and drank to our fill, having nothing else to discuss, i broke the silence.
Am going for a swim, i feel hot
May i join you, Clara asked but I just smiled
Please excuse me guys, i stood up and went into the changing room to have a change of clothes. I have never really swam in a pool before, but this being my first time i need to act like a professional who has swam in a lagoon filled with crocodiles. I just need to cool my body from the hotness i feel as a result of the scorching sun.
I came out, clad in only boxer short with my six packs
*if i hear say I get six packs, who dash me 🙂 *
I went closer towards the edge of the pool and attempted to dive.
That side of the pool is very deep, jaaga voiced out. 
Daniel noooooooo, Clara screamed but it was too late, i had already dived.
pease leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you