![]() |
| flexstories.com |
Clara drew me off her body and gave
me an
annoying look then she yelled at me,
daniel what
is your problem, i invited you here so
i should be your focus of attention.
I was about saying
me an
annoying look then she yelled at me,
daniel what
is your problem, i invited you here so
i should be your focus of attention.
I was about saying
something, when the drunk girl got up
staggered
and walked away, i just stared at her
as she left
and i said to myself, chai see opportunity
wey dis
clara make me lose, she don use her
reggae
spoil my blues, which kind devil she be na.
Clara: Daniel are u deaf, is it not u am talking to.
*she moved towards me and perceived the smell
of alcohol coming from my mouth.
Clara: what did u drink?
Daniel: i took some bottles of errrrrrm
clara: so that was what got u high
daniel: i think so. Where is jay?
Clara: he is downstair with his friends, he doesn’t
know am here.
Daniel: really
clara: yeah, follow me let us go and join him
there.
Daniel: am not going anywhere
clara: and why is dat so
daniel: nothing just go and meet him yourself.
She didn’t say anything but just stood there
staring at me.
I looked at her face and she gave me a
seductive look, she leaned closer to me,
held my waist and place her b----t on my chest.
of alcohol coming from my mouth.
Clara: what did u drink?
Daniel: i took some bottles of errrrrrm
clara: so that was what got u high
daniel: i think so. Where is jay?
Clara: he is downstair with his friends, he doesn’t
know am here.
Daniel: really
clara: yeah, follow me let us go and join him
there.
Daniel: am not going anywhere
clara: and why is dat so
daniel: nothing just go and meet him yourself.
She didn’t say anything but just stood there
staring at me.
I looked at her face and she gave me a
seductive look, she leaned closer to me,
held my waist and place her b----t on my chest.
Instantly my dickson got the message and stood erect, she felt it and smiled.
Then i said to myself, this na reggae blues.
Then i said to myself, this na reggae blues.
<script>
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
})(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');
ga('create', 'UA-89441962-1', 'auto');
ga('send', 'pageview');
</script>
We drew our heads forward, our lips locked and we started kissing each other, i slid my hands around her waist and started fondling her bwest, i was about locating her k---y wen she pushed me backwards.
*lai lai i no go gree oh, she must finish wetin she start*
i stood calm, came towards her again, held her cheek with my hands and we continued kissing. I had begun to enjoy the feeling when she held my hand and said
“follow me”
to where, i asked
just come, she said
“follow me”
to where, i asked
just come, she said
i agreed and she led me to a room, she opened the door and we entered inside.
I looked around and saw that the room was neatly arranged.
where is this place, i asked
you love asking questions, she said
I looked around and saw that the room was neatly arranged.
where is this place, i asked
you love asking questions, she said
she closed the door and locked it.
She looked at me, smiled and asked “have u ever had s-x during a party”
ignoring her question, i grabbed her by the waist and squeezed her b----t, she let out a soft moan.
She undid my trousers and brought out dickson
and started sucking the tip. This feeling alone
set my body on fire. ”konji na barstard” i said to
myself.
She started undressing herself and her boobie
which was pointed and firm caught my attention
and i just kept on staring at it.
She stood unclad and came on top of me and
positioned my dickson above her k---y.
She looked at me, smiled and asked “have u ever had s-x during a party”
ignoring her question, i grabbed her by the waist and squeezed her b----t, she let out a soft moan.
She undid my trousers and brought out dickson
and started sucking the tip. This feeling alone
set my body on fire. ”konji na barstard” i said to
myself.
She started undressing herself and her boobie
which was pointed and firm caught my attention
and i just kept on staring at it.
She stood unclad and came on top of me and
positioned my dickson above her k---y.
Daniel: clara abeg wait.
clara: what is it again.
daniel: i need protection.
clara: just pull out when u are about to pour.
Daniel: clara i no fit oh, wat if i carry infection.
Clara: u are crazy *she playfully hits me on my
chest* do u think am having any infection. I
should even be the one asking u dat question.
She stands up from the bed and walked toward
where she kept her purse, she opened it and
emptied all the contents on the floor.
I looked and stared at the contents with
amazement.
clara: what is it again.
daniel: i need protection.
clara: just pull out when u are about to pour.
Daniel: clara i no fit oh, wat if i carry infection.
Clara: u are crazy *she playfully hits me on my
chest* do u think am having any infection. I
should even be the one asking u dat question.
She stands up from the bed and walked toward
where she kept her purse, she opened it and
emptied all the contents on the floor.
I looked and stared at the contents with
amazement.
*oboi na up to 20 roll of condoms dey there, this
girl fit dey do public service oh*
Here, have it, she said, i collected a roll from her
and wore it.
She came on top of me again and placed
dickson into her k---y and started riding on me.
*omo dis girl tight die*
she was still going up and down and i was sure
she was enjoying it. After some minutes we
switched position and i continued from her
behind.
girl fit dey do public service oh*
Here, have it, she said, i collected a roll from her
and wore it.
She came on top of me again and placed
dickson into her k---y and started riding on me.
*omo dis girl tight die*
she was still going up and down and i was sure
she was enjoying it. After some minutes we
switched position and i continued from her
behind.
She was just releasing soft moans, few minutes
later, i reached my c----x and i then emptied my
hot pour into the condom.
We cleaned up our selves and laid on the bed. I
took my phone and checked the time, it was
already late.
later, i reached my c----x and i then emptied my
hot pour into the condom.
We cleaned up our selves and laid on the bed. I
took my phone and checked the time, it was
already late.
Clara: we will be spending the night here
together.
Daniel: that will be better, i don’t think i can go
back today, so wat about jay.
Clara: he has sent me a text message already
that he will be spending the night with his
friends.
Daniel: okay.
together.
Daniel: that will be better, i don’t think i can go
back today, so wat about jay.
Clara: he has sent me a text message already
that he will be spending the night with his
friends.
Daniel: okay.
We gisted for up to an hour before we became
dizzy, we cuddled each other and slept off.
I woke up the next morning, checked the time
and saw that it was past 8’oclock. I checked for
clara on the bed but she was not there, it seems
she left me earlier.
dizzy, we cuddled each other and slept off.
I woke up the next morning, checked the time
and saw that it was past 8’oclock. I checked for
clara on the bed but she was not there, it seems
she left me earlier.
I stood up to take my clothes and dress up, but
they were not there, i checked everywhere but
still couldn’t find it. I looked at myself again and
saw dat i was only wearing a boxer short.
they were not there, i checked everywhere but
still couldn’t find it. I looked at myself again and
saw dat i was only wearing a boxer short.
*shey na boxer wan follow me go house ni*
I sat down back on the bed, having no idea of
what next to do.
Different thoughts started running through my
mind.
what next to do.
Different thoughts started running through my
mind.
I sat down on the bed, having no idea of what
next to do.
Different thoughts started running through my
head.
*like say i know, i for don go house on time
yesterday, na the useless konji wey hold me kon
cause this wahala* i said to myself.
I took my phone and dialled clara’s number but i
got a response saying my account balance is
low.
I quickly borrowed airtime from customer care,
since that was the only option left for me to
recharge my phone.
Dialling clara’s number again, i placed the phone
on my ear. The response i got made me froze
with shock.
next to do.
Different thoughts started running through my
head.
*like say i know, i for don go house on time
yesterday, na the useless konji wey hold me kon
cause this wahala* i said to myself.
I took my phone and dialled clara’s number but i
got a response saying my account balance is
low.
I quickly borrowed airtime from customer care,
since that was the only option left for me to
recharge my phone.
Dialling clara’s number again, i placed the phone
on my ear. The response i got made me froze
with shock.
Clara’s number is switched off, what do i do
now.
Not knowing who else to call, i dropped the
phone on the bed.
I headed straight towards the door and decided
to seek help from whoever i set my eyes on, i
turned the door knob and pulled the door
backwards.
now.
Not knowing who else to call, i dropped the
phone on the bed.
I headed straight towards the door and decided
to seek help from whoever i set my eyes on, i
turned the door knob and pulled the door
backwards.
The door didn’t open, it was locked.
At this junction, i could hear my heart beat.
At this junction, i could hear my heart beat.
I began to regret why i came to this party in the
first place.
I knew i had to get out of here, but i just
couldn’t figure a way out. Banging the door and
shouting for help may create a scene which am
sure the outcome will be so embarassing for me.
first place.
I knew i had to get out of here, but i just
couldn’t figure a way out. Banging the door and
shouting for help may create a scene which am
sure the outcome will be so embarassing for me.
So in order not to make matter worse, i went
back and laid on the bed and started thinking of
the next step to take.
I took my phone and log into bbm to have a chat
with Jaga *the fool wey introduce me to clara*
Me: Jaga, u dey mad oh
i typed on the screen and sent it to him, i waited
for few minutes but there was no reply. I began
to look at the screen waiting for him to type a
message but i got frustrated after none came.
My stomach started rumbling and i began to feel
hunger pangs, it then occured to me that i
haven’t eaten anything since yesterday evening.
back and laid on the bed and started thinking of
the next step to take.
I took my phone and log into bbm to have a chat
with Jaga *the fool wey introduce me to clara*
Me: Jaga, u dey mad oh
i typed on the screen and sent it to him, i waited
for few minutes but there was no reply. I began
to look at the screen waiting for him to type a
message but i got frustrated after none came.
My stomach started rumbling and i began to feel
hunger pangs, it then occured to me that i
haven’t eaten anything since yesterday evening.
This was when i started raining abuses on the
two fool wey put me for this condition, which was no other person but clara and jaga.
two fool wey put me for this condition, which was no other person but clara and jaga.
Then something caught my attention.
I stared at the display picture on jaga’s bbm
profile and it was a female picture i saw.
I began to think it was jaga’s new crush until i
viewed the picture and i was surprised at what i
saw.
I stared at the display picture on jaga’s bbm
profile and it was a female picture i saw.
I began to think it was jaga’s new crush until i
viewed the picture and i was surprised at what i
saw.
Isn’t this clara’s picture? I asked myself
oh yeah it is definetely clara’s picture. I began
to wonder why jaga uploaded her picture on his
d.p
i checked his status and what i read made me
jump off from the bed, forgetting that i was
locked up.
oh yeah it is definetely clara’s picture. I began
to wonder why jaga uploaded her picture on his
d.p
i checked his status and what i read made me
jump off from the bed, forgetting that i was
locked up.
This can’t be true
so clara is jaga’s ex-girlfriend *he kon dey lie for
me say clara na him cousin*
i was running out of battery so i quickly log out
of bbm, and kept my phone.
I must get out of here as soon as possible
before i die of hunger, i said to myself.
As minutes rolled by, i became more hungrier
and tired.
so clara is jaga’s ex-girlfriend *he kon dey lie for
me say clara na him cousin*
i was running out of battery so i quickly log out
of bbm, and kept my phone.
I must get out of here as soon as possible
before i die of hunger, i said to myself.
As minutes rolled by, i became more hungrier
and tired.
*next time again for my life, i go avoid party like
poison, dis 1 don teach me lesson* i said to myself
poison, dis 1 don teach me lesson* i said to myself
I was still lost in thoughts, until when i saw the
door flew open, and then clara walked in with a
smile on her face.
door flew open, and then clara walked in with a
smile on her face.
She was looking more sexier than ever, she wore a
mini skirt which brought out the curvy shape of
her hips, her bwests were *chai, see wetin i dey
imagine, instead of make i strangle this girl*
mini skirt which brought out the curvy shape of
her hips, her bwests were *chai, see wetin i dey
imagine, instead of make i strangle this girl*
Clara: good morning dear.
Daniel: where the hell have u been, i said with
fury.
fury.
Clara: am sorry i left u here all alone, jay called
me to come over and i escorted him home. I
didn’t want you to leave without seeing me, that
was why i had to do it.
me to come over and i escorted him home. I
didn’t want you to leave without seeing me, that
was why i had to do it.
Daniel: so why was your phone switched off?
Clara: i had a flat battery, please am sorry now
you don’t have to react this way.
you don’t have to react this way.
Daniel: sorry for yourself, where are my clothes?
Clara: i didn’t take your clothes, i left it in the
wardrobe for you, didn’t u checked there?
Clara: i didn’t take your clothes, i left it in the
wardrobe for you, didn’t u checked there?
*i no even remember say wardrobe dey the
room, over thinking don format my memory*
room, over thinking don format my memory*
I walked to where the wardrobe was and opened
it and i saw my clothes neatly arranged there.
Taking the clothes, i quickly wore it, she didn’t
say anything again, she just stood where she
was and watched me.
it and i saw my clothes neatly arranged there.
Taking the clothes, i quickly wore it, she didn’t
say anything again, she just stood where she
was and watched me.
I will be on my way now, i told her.
Won’t u eat, i bought u snacks on my way
coming, she said, raising up a polythene bag she was holding.
coming, she said, raising up a polythene bag she was holding.
No am not hungry yet, i will prepare something
when i get home, i lied.
when i get home, i lied.
*i no fit spend anoda minute for this place*
alright, no problem she said.
We bade each other farewell and i took transport
back to where i live.
We bade each other farewell and i took transport
back to where i live.
*****************************************
Immediately i got home, i took off my clothes
and ran to the kitchen to prepare something to
eat, i took out some noodles and put it in a pot
of boiling water. I went back to my room and
relax while i waited for the food to be ready.
and ran to the kitchen to prepare something to
eat, i took out some noodles and put it in a pot
of boiling water. I went back to my room and
relax while i waited for the food to be ready.
Still couldn’t believe clara was once jaga’s boo.
My phone vibrated, i took it and check the
notification panel at the top screen and i saw bbm icon which signified that i
have a message on bbm.
notification panel at the top screen and i saw bbm icon which signified that i
have a message on bbm.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Dont just read our stories and go away please do drop a comment below thank you